Dance Practice Project

What Makes Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojin stood in front of Yang Hyunsuk sajangnim's office. Her heart raced in advance of her nervousness. Yoojin knocked the door and someone opened it for her.

He was taller than her. He got oriental eyes with strong facial expression. He was the Mighty Hanbin whom Yoojin adored very much. Her eyes went round and a smile appeared on her face.

"A-annyeonghaseyo. Sajangnimeul issoyo?" Yoojin asked.

"Are you Han Yoojin?" He asked without changing his expression.

"N-neh."

"Come in."

Feeling slightly sad by Hanbin reaction toward her, Yoojin couldn't help but frown.

*Is he still angry because the incident in my audition day?* Yoojin tought. *hm...probably not.*

"Sit down. Hyunsuk-sajangnim will come in a minute."

While waiting the president, Yoojin and Hanbin just sat there in silent. Hanbin seemed busy with his phone while Yoojin was perfectly awkward since she was always talk to someone.

"Jogiyo..."

Hanbin slightly glanced at her.

"Are you usually hanging around sajangnim office everyday?" Yoojin asked softly, half of her was nervous by the look Hanbin gave to her. Hanbin didn't answer and got his concentration back to his phone. Yoojin frowned even more because of that.

*Ah, whatever.*

The door suddenly opened and Yang Hyunsuk went in to the office.

"How are you?" He asked warmly to Yoojin and Hanbin. Hanbin immediately stood and bowed at him. Yoojin followed.

"Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter