First Day pt. 3

What Makes Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guy whom Yoojin crashed earlier now stood tall in front of her. She widened her big eyes. She almost smiled when she saw the face in front of her.

"Kim Hanbin-ssi?" She asked almost as gleeful as she did earlier. The guy looked pissed. He glared at the girl and hissed.

"Look. I just wonder what you thought when you walked out the door. But for people sake, please, watch your way!" He sarcastically complained on Yoojin.

"Jwisonghamnida... jeongmal jwisonghamnida..." Yoojin bowed many times. She felt bad that one of her bias in YG seemed annoyed by her. She bit her lip quiet hard that she almost bleed it.

Hanbin stared at her, he still annoyed. Annoyed because she crashed him, annoyed that a stranger like her just called his name out of nowhere. He usually not that sensitive but that day, with all the problem he got, he just wanted to yelled at someone. And in the end, that girl became his anger victim.

***

 

Han Yoojin just sat out of the management room. She was supposed to sign a contract for being a trainee in YG. She thought it will be fun. She waited while humming Team B's song, .

"New trainee?"

Yoojin heard someone talked, she didn't whom that one spoke to so she kept humming like a little kid.

"Actually, I'm talking to you." He said. Yoojin looked up and saw him stared at her.

"Me?"

The guy nodded. He was wearing a hat which covered half of his face. Looked like a psycho to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter