First Day

What Makes Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Yoojin stood in the corner of the room. She seemed nervous and anxious. The reason was she is going to go for YG audition in that place.

Some of the applicants sometimes glance at her. She didn't move even an inch from her place. Somehow her smooth wavy dark-brown her looked attractive for some people. She pouted her thin pink lips as she found her turn was getting closer.

"4578 Han Yoojin-ssi." The worker called her name after the last applicant's performance end. Han Yoojin jumped from the place she stood and went into the audition room.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Han Yoojin imnida!" She said gleefully. The judges found it cute and smiled at the nervous teen.

"What are you going to show us today, Yoojin-ssi?" The ajuhssi who wear a black hat asked me. He looked familiar that Yoojin can recognized him as Yang Hyun Suk or YG himself. Next to hin you could see Masta Wu and Se7en and Gummy.

"I-I'm going to sing a song... f-from Birdy titled People help The People." Yoojin stuttered. YG chuckled.

"Don't be nervous. Just relax."

Yoojin nodded and she started to sing the acapella version of the song. Finished the song, the room was silenced. The atmosphere was weird and the judges looked each other in silence.

Han Yoojin stood there nervously. She gulped her own saliva hard. Clenching her fists to put away the anxiety.

*This is bad* She thought terrifiedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter