Chapter 15: Allegro

Of Love and Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon sat on the couch with his head in his hands. How could he lose such an important book? His whole life was in it. If anyone read it, he would just curl up and die. He and Donghae searched high and low for the book, but found no trace of it. They asked some of the faculty and staff as well, but everyone was too busy asking when they would get proper uniforms to be much help and they had to stop when their boss called and demanded they come to work immediately.

"I can't believe I lost it." Siwon said for the upteenth time.

"It's my fault, hyung. If I hadn't rushed you out, you would have it." Donghae replied back. He could not get frustrated at Siwon becuase it was his own fault for dragging him out of the room despite his protests. Also, he knew how much that book meant to him. He would not stop searching if it killed him.

Siwon sighed and stood up, "We can ask some of the other students tomorrow. For now, let's get some sleep."

"Hyung, are you sure about that?" Donghae asked tossing his work shirt aside and watching Siwon walk towards his room.

"Yeah, it's senseless to worry about it this late. I have the songs written down in a back up notebook anyway, so it's fine." Siwon said, not sounding too sure about his own words. "You can use the bath tonight. I'll shower tomorrow. Goodnight, Donghae." He went into his room and closed the door softly behind him. Donghae stood there staring at the closed door for a moment. He knew how mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter