Chapter 9: Quarter Rest

Of Love and Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon and Donghae sat in the living room looking over the pamphlet for Destiny High School. They had to pay to take the exam and pass it with flying colors to qualify for the scholarship. Without that scholarship, there was no way they could afford to attend this school with a 50 thousand won tuition every month. But still, this school looked amazing.

            “They have over 300 private practice rooms and all of the equipment is available to the students.” Siwon said turning a page and glancing at the shiny instruments and studio equipment with wide eyes.

            “Hyung, if we can take the English classes, that would expand our range and we could reach a larger audience.” Donghae said checking the lists of classes. “Maybe we should learn Spanish and French, too.”

            Siwon laughed, “Slow down, man. One step at a time. First we have to actually get into the school.”

            “You could easily get in. You were top of the class at our old school.” Donghae said not glancing up from the pamphlet.

            “I hardly call that an achievement considering our school’s ranking is in the bottom. Getting a good grade in that school was as easy as winning a kindergarten spelling bee.” Siwon exhaled tossing the booklet away and leaning against the couch.

            “So, you don’t think we can do it?” Donghae asked closing the book and gazing longingly at the picture of the massive school.

            Siwon lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter