Shoelace

Lucky Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A groan escaped past Sehun's lips as the sunlight pierced past the blinds of his dorm window. He covered himself up with his blanket, trying to block his eyes from the bright light. He was just about to fall asleep again when ...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Blasted alarm clock!" Sehun groaned, as he attempted to crush the annoying disturber of sleep with his fist. Obviously he'd have to get up now, after noticing that he would almost be late for his classes in the morning if he slept any further. A part of him thanked the clock, but the other still wanted to break the mechanism.

Just in the nick of time he arrived at his class. Of course, Photography on a Wednesday morning. How pleasing.

Sehun looked around for an empty seat, preferably a whole desk. Maybe he could death glare his way into having a desk all to himself. But of course not, fate can't go that easy on him.

A cheery looking boy, a bit shorter than him, with droopy eyes and disheveled hair took a seat next to him. And it didn't look like he would move any soon because the next thing Sehun knew, the tired boy knocked his head into the wooden top and looked like he past out.

Is he dead?

Sehun was literally staring a hole through the stranger's head before it shot up like a bomb went off in his head, but he still had that 'I'm a stoner' sort of look in his face. "Oh hi! Sorry about that. I'm Yixing. The chicks call me Lay. If you know what I mean. And no, I'm not high, just tired. Do not be alarmed." The strange boy said, with a friendly smile despite his previously contrasting expression.

Sehun just looked on at him.

"Yeah I know I'm pretty gorgeous, but no need to stare you know." Lay said. "So what's your name dude?"

No answer.

"You don't talk much do you? That's alright. We'll get there. So you into Photography?"

Nothing.

"I'm guessing so since you're in this class. I am too. I used to take a bunch of pictures in China. But my parents thought I was useless so they kicked me out. Asian parents. Typical."

By now Sehun was a bit annoyed with this talkative person who was sitting next to him. When was he going to stop? You could see the annoyance in his glare. But oh no, Lay didn't see it. He just kept on blabbering on and on and on about who knows what, basically talking to himself. He knew he wasn't getting anything out of the guy, or what he thought was some kind of living log, but that didn't matter.

---

Whistling a tune on his own as he strolled along the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter