Looming Loneliness

Lucky Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

my life. These three simple words were being recited in a loop by Sehun, as if his brain was a broken record. Well, if you were in his state, crammed into a bus full of hormonal young adults, all hyperventilating and shouting with excitement and some feeling anxious of going to college, many of them screaming into your ears, brushing against you in places you don't want to be brushed against, and being smushed between bodies, you'd pretty much want your life to be ed too, just like dear Oh Sehun here.

You see, Oh Sehun is a 19 year old male student, with a saddening background. He was abandoned as a child. But he didn't have one of the usual tales where he goes to an orphanage and was adopted and raised by others. He was raised by himself; he was a lone child, living in solitude in the orphanage. He didn't seek help from anyone, he never begged, he never did a thing. Because to him, being abandoned confirmed that he was unwanted. He kept the idea lodged in his brain permanently, and all those who offered help where cast away.

He survived purely on impression. His glares forced people to give him what he needed when he needed it. It may seem impossible for someone to be that persuasive with the look of an eye, but it was the truth. He always got what he needed, nothing more, no difficulties whatsoever. He had never felt the need to know of his family. For what was the use of lingering on the information of a family that never showed love to him in his memory? And no one taught him what love was, nor did he burden himself to ask. He really was a mystery in himself as to why he reacted so drastically. But since then, nothing has changed.

Yes, it was a very dark road for him. However, as he grew older, he somewhat realized that he did need a bit more than just some bread and water and a blanket. And so he finally found himself a family brave enough to house him. They didn't exactly call him an uttermost valuable part of the family, and neither did he bother much to care. It was more on the lines of 'If you let me stay in a room in your house with food and education included I just might not murder you' and so he lived with this household who should definitely win some kind of award for being able to bare with Sehun.

Everyone was a bother to him really; the twins Nami and Raina who were hyperactive little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter