Mission Accomplished

Lucky Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As much as he loved photography, the classes here were a total bore. Sehun would rather much stick his head in quicksand than listen to the unenthusiastic lecturer with a bald spot explain the features of a camera. He knew all of this already, so it was useless for him to pay attention. Add to the fact that the man's voice sounded like a e waiting to your , Sehun was dying internally. Since his mind wasn't occupied with anything, his thoughts flitted here and there, such as what his 'family' might be doing now, if he should pop down to the electronics store to get a new memory card for his camera, or perhaps just take a rest for the day and somewhat relax in the peace of his dorm room.

But then, the memory of the crazy guy from before class seemed to enter his thoughts. He looked quite familiar...but Sehun couldn't put a finger on it. He knew he had seen him somewhere, but where? Oh well, he'd figure it out. To be honest, he was quite a loud guy, and he seemed like he might have been trying a bit too hard to start a conversation. He was rather annoying actually. Sehun wasn't fond of his whole description. Hopefully he wouldn't have to meet such a rowdy person. That, however, is impossible. Since to Sehun, everyone is annoying.

---

Finally.

His last class. Which happened to be...art? Sehun did not remember signing up for that. It must have been Yoonmi who did it. He never should have left the enrollment form on the coffee table. He let out a frustrated sigh, but it didn't bother him much. He thought about the brighter side for once. Art would help him to find good elements to make up a well planned photograph. Although, Sehun preferred snapping the natural and unexpected. He never planned what he captured in his photographs. They all appeared anytime it caught his eye. He enjoyed taking in the beauty of everything in it's natural and untouched state. Raw. To him, it seemed so much more genuine. Something that others can relate to yet admire at it's intriguing state. He didn't consider it a photograph, he saw it as a piece of life that one could live in with just a glimpse. How memories can wander back into your mind when it was once hidden away. How ideas and adventures and dreams can flutter their way into one's imagination. It was his passion, his burning passion for others to feel this way.

When will I get that feeling?

It's a fact that Sehun himself has never felt such emotion before. He never really had many memories that he could recall. His life was rather lonesome, nothing much ever happened. The fact that he was introverted and closed off to others didn't help either. He seemed like he didn't mind what went on in his life, but in reality, he did have a bit of curiosity in him. He was curious to feel the same way as others do. How they smiled genuinely because of positive emotions.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter