In And Out

Lucky Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What. Just. Happened.

Luhan was surprised. Who could have possibly said such a simple yet snarky remark? It couldn't have been Sehun, that was way too over his ability of speech. And the fact that he was as surprised as Lu added that it wasn't him. It wasn't Lay either since he wasn't one to make erted jokes. He was more on the Cloud-9 side of life.

"No need to look so dumbfounded you know. It's not like a revealed your entire life secret or anything."

All three heads turned to look at the source of the words, and sure enough, there it was, sitting at the back of the class, legs propped up on the table.

Everyone stared at the person sitting there, wondering how they could have possibly missed a living, breathing body in the class.

He was as good looking as Sehun, honestly. He had the same masculine features, but with a few inches shorter. And his skin was a really nice tanned shade. But, he personally thought Sehun was better.

Wait what am I saying?

Luhan realized the empty siłence and constant stare at the stranger, so he quickly shifted his eyes and gained his composure.

"Who the are you?"

"Kim Jongin." The stranger answered. "I find it oddly coincidental. The In in my name. Since I love putting myself into a girl's -"

"Okay woah stop right there."

Sehun muffled a slight chuckle, amused by Jongin. Luhan on the other hand just looked utterly disgusted.

"What an introduction. And why exactly did you decide upon yourself to have a say in our conversation?" Lu asked him with an unamused look.

"Oh come on. It was right there. I had to take that chance." Jongin said, before donning a smirk. "Don't act like you didn't like it. I saw that blush."

Luhan scoffed. "Please, the time anyone will ever find that a compliment is when Lay grows the balls to confess to Xiu."

"Hey, don't drag me into this." Lay whined, turning away with a pout and leaning against Sehun for support. Of course Sehun roughly pushed him away, leaving Lay alone to mutter about having no back up and people being unsupportive.

"Heh, I like you. You're feisty. Not like the other girls or guys. Usually I'd have them swooning by now." Jongin said, with a smirk.

"Ew. Unlike those uncontrollable little , I have taste and dignity. And also class. Something you don't seem to have."

An ooooohhhh ~ burn escaped from Lay's lips from spectating.

"You aren't ever going to get a piece of this thank you very much. Now if you don't mind I'm going to go and sanitize my eyes after having to look at...that." Luhan got up and strutted away, leaving the three guys alone in the classroom.

"He's just a bowl of cherries ain't he? I still like him though. So how did you two manage to handle him?" Jongin asked.

"Oh, I knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter