Trust

Lucky Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As normal as it sounds, Luhan had been acting strange, and even the people around him had noticed it more than once. Ever since their last little spy mission, he had been creepy on a whole new level, starting to hyperventilate if all his friends happened to be in the same room.

Minseok knew it was mostly because of Jongin and Sehun, but he didn't have much time to bother with him, same goes for Lay.

Jongin didn't like to intervene much in his squeaky habits and pretended not to notice them, even if it meant looking straight ahead as he jotted in this new notepad he'd gotten rather insanely. Jongin had made it a rule to not react when Luhan was in one of those kinds of moods.

And Sehun? Well, he had not cared about anyone much in a long, long time.

It was yet another one of his strange days, and Luhan's fingers flew over the keyboard, a creepy grin on his face.

This is going to be gold~, he sang, swinging back and forth with an overload of excitement.

"You have to accept it, and learn to live with it! " he snapped, running a hand through his hair. The tension in the room felt so thick that he could cut it with a knife but they had to solve this, whatever this was.
"I can't," Sehun said, and Jongin sighed, shaking his head before looking at him. "You can, Sehun. You have to. I-I care for you too much to watch you throw your life away like that, chasing a dream." he said softly, and Sehun bit his lip, looking away from Jongin's intense gaze which made his lip quiver.
He was confused, terribly confused. What did Jongin think of him? Did he think of him as a friend? Or did he also feel the sparks of love which had ignited in Sehun's heart the moment their eyes met. Jongin's deep brown orbs with his dark onyx ones; like land and the night sky. 
Were even they not meant to truly be, only create an illusion of being together, like the land and night sky at the horizon? His heart felt heavy, his mind felt giddy, when Sehun felt a hand clasp around his arm. His breath hitched up, and he closed his eyes, as the person turned him around, painfully slowly.

"What are you writing?"

Lu shrugged, not looking up from his laptop as likely plot twists swam in his mind. The possibilities were endless!

"Hey, what do you think is better? Jongin keepi-" he turned to the person sitting beside him and let out a squeal, clutching his laptop to his chest, making Sehun narrow his eyes suspiciously.

"What are you doing here? We weren't supposed to meet until noon!" Luhan accused, poking him in the chest.

Sehun raised an eyebrow. "It is noon." he said, shooting him a disgusted look. "And what does Jongin have to do with our project?" he added, his sceptical gaze making Luhan feel like he was on a minefield. One wrong word and it'll all blast up in his face.

Lu laughed nervously, looking way before making a face. He turned his eyes heavenwards.

God, he though, I know I said I was an atheist. I've returned now, and I'm all yours.

"We have just a few days left till the deadline, so if you could hurry the up, that would be great." Sehun dead-panned, and Luhan turned to him with an animated smile, and nodded so hard, he felt like a bobble-head.

Sehun gave him a curious look, but he paid no heed and quickly shut his laptop, and jumped up.

"Let's go and discuss!" he said, and skipped down the corridor.

Sehun just sighed, like a mother tired of her destructive child, and followed Luhan wearily.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter