es and Bawling

Lucky Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan felt calm, and rather collected as he stared at Krystal. He still wanted to rip Krystal's throat, but now, he wanted to rip her face off and wear it as a ing Halloween mask.

Krystal looked smug, happy almost. Lu stared on. He knew what Krystal wanted to show everyone that she was a savage human with no manners.
While this is partly true, Luhan admitted in his head, I won't let you win.

Slowly, the corners of his lip twitched up in a smile. "It's okay," he said. A crowd had started to gather around them and Lu shrugged. "I mean, it happens. You trip like a little , trying to steal Sehun's attention. I understand. " Luhan's eyes flicked to Sehun as he spoke his name, who stood behind him with an amused look.

A slight ooh rang through the crowd, but they were soon shut up by a glare. Krystal cocked her head to a side, smiling back. "Oh, now you're just describing yourself aren't you?" she cooed.

Lu groaned. This was too much. "Look, whatever-the--your-name-is, before you start your act all up my face, let me tell you that I am in no mood for this. " he said, holding up a hand. "You can go be a and play with other boy toys but I'm here for legitimate studying and not being Daddy's rich little , so if you'd please-"

Luhan didn't know what hit him - for the second time today - as Little Miss fit raised her hand and slapped him across the face. A collective gasp rose from everyone's lips, as Lu's hand flew to his cheek, his eyes shut closed.The stinging pain he felt was all too familiar as he tried to keep his bad memories at bay, but it felt useless. While everything bad was stowed away deep in his head,one poke and he would unravel faster than a hole-y sweater.

He didn't need that in his life again. Not now, not ever.

Luhan felt drained. He wanted to speak, but the slap had an effect he never thought it would have, and he felt so weak, he felt like shrivelling up and dying.

"Who gave you the authority to go around slapping people like that?"

Luhan frowned, as he looked up gingerly. Oh, this has to be a dream.

In front of him stood Sehun, his tall built hiding Lu and towering over Krystal, who looked genuinely shocked. 

'' I...uh-'' Krystal started to stammer as Sehun frowned at her. 

"That was a rhetorical question, you dumb ." he dead-panned. " And for the record, I believe it's pretty obvious I prefer Lu over you. So if you'd please, we've got a project to make. "

He turned back to Luhan, and nodded slightly. " I have the copies. We can get them again." he said, gesturing to the soak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter