Forming an Escape

When You Saved Me, My Bodyguards

The cold air hit her neck, so she snuggled closer to whatever close to her and get some warmth creep all inside her body. She felt that she could use more two or three hours of sleep in this situation. Suddenly she felt a movement, an arm, wrap up in her  waist. A heavy one. The movement had awokened her from her sweet slumber. She looked at the gentle arms around her first, and then she looked up and saw Yunho sleeping face. He looked so peaceful yet manly and handsome of course. She always thought that he had a charming face.

Seulgi gently her cheek and silenty cursing that this men even had a better complexion than hers. How is that even possible, she grunted. She couldn’t stop smiling. She traced his lips with her fingertips and then down to his y adam’s apple. She traced back to his face and get herself closer to him. She gave him a light kiss on his closed eye, on his nose, and sweet peck on her lips.

“ Good morning, my lady.” He suddenly opened his eyes and startled her

Seulgi jumped off his arms and her cheeks were beaming red “ Y... you startled me. Have you been awaken for sometime?” She stood up from his bed

“ Yes. I did awake. I wanted to go back to sleep actually, but I got disrupted by a lovely grooper. She touched me and kissed me.” He reached for her wrist and pulled her back to the bed.

Seulgi giggled softly when Yunho moved his head from his  pillow to her lap. He acted like spoiled baby. Completely different from his job, and Seulgi was also dufferent from her usual cold brat behaviour. She his hair softly and staring at the window.

"What are you thinking about?" He hissed softly as his hand reached up to her face, feeling the smooth, warm and rosy cheek in his hand

Seulgi sighed "I am thinking about my next  step, and I have no idea what to do."

" I am going to take you back to your house. I would help you to deal with all that problem than running away." He knew that was the right thing to do.

"I know, they are my family, I love them and I couldn't just runaway. But I have this feeling, the feeling that I couldn't solve all this problem or even get out from this problem once I step my feet there." Yunho could hear her voice trembling. She was scared that's for sure.

" You do realize that I don't have any intention for leaving you, right?" He asked softly. He woke up from her lap and facing her seriously

Seulgi looked down, staring at her fingers "You may not want to leave me, but what if they make you leave me? They wouldnt hesitate to terminate someone, Jaejoong could do it and I couldnt let that happen to you."

Yunho knew that this conversation was inevitable, they should talk about this sooner or later. Well, the wedding is tomorrow, and they need to think, fast. Like the previous argument, Yunho realized that Seulgi would think the worst, like there was nothing they could do.

"Listen, I dont want us to start arguing about this. I love you, and you know that. You know the feeling, you felt it before, and when you do, you would start to think how to make the person you love is happy even if you have to bleed, to fall and even to die!"

The tension was coming right between them. Seulgi smirked coldly. What would he possibly knew about the death of your loved ones? Seulgi thought.

"Have you ever felt it before? To live with another part of you is gone?" Seulgi challenged him and Yunho know that she would be very stubborn about this "no you havent, have you? To live like walking corpse and imagining if things were different? And no matter how big is your sacrifice to make your loved one to be happy, it would be all useless when you know that he is dead. And I don’t want to live that way, not anymore."

Yunho realized that since the first time he have told her that he loved her, she never even once said it back. But knowing that his death would be devastating for her, he would take that as her proclamation of love, that some part of her love him too.

"Why do you have such a little faith in me?" He grunted. He wanted her to trust him, to have the confidence to deal with all this mess. He tried to look directly to her eyes, but she turned away avoiding his

"I dont have faith, of you or anything else. I shouldnt have faith. Its all about the money, and you know it. You could start get involved in these messy circle, but you couldnt get out. Not unless you die."

"Why are you so sure that one of us would die? That I would die?!!"

" I know it would. If you die, you are not the first one. They did it over and over again. To my uncle's lover, my aunt Mijoong and his poor husband, to my father poor ex-girlfriend when he was young, and even Hyunjoong."  Her eyes were on the verge of tears. She didnt understand, why wouldnt Yunho get it, she just wanted him to be safe and sound

" You cried to me, you came to me for comfort and you make me fall in love with you. And now you banish me from your life. Don't you even acknowledge my feeling at all?"

"I do, I really do. But couldn't you understand? I just want to have you alive, I want to think about you while you are safe and sound in another place."

"Seulgi, listen to me... Are you so sure if we get back to your house, everything would shamble?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to be with me?"

Seulgi didn’t expect that question, but of course she wanted to be with him. This feeling for him could burst from her chest in any second “ I do. I want to be with you.”

“ Well then, we will find a way. Just this once, please trust me.”

Seulgi took a deep breath “ Okay. I will trust you.”

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---  ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---  ---

 

After a silent breakfast, well not really a silent one since Mr. Jung yelled at Yunho over and over again for kidnaping her, they went straight to the car and drove back to her home. The breakfast was awful, it didnt matter how much Seulgi defending him,  Mr. Jung was completely mad at him, he even expresed his concern that Seulgi had came to their house. He knew exactly Seulgi situation, and hiding her in their house wouldnt help the case. Not even one bit. Seulgi promised Mr. Jung that she would come hime after breakfast and she was sorry for all the trouble she had caused.

Yunho exclamation that both of us would have a plan still didnt make any sense for her. He still has not explain his plan, and she could sense that he was thinking about it while he drove the car to her house. She didnt get it, she had told him that no one would end up happy by sending her home, and yet he seemed to oblige his father command to take her home.

"Yunho," she started the conversation carefuly

"Yes?" He answered curtly, it made her even more annoyed

" Do you have any plan?"

"I do."

"Care to elaborate? Since I am involved to this madness." She bantered with a simple sarcasm

Yunho took a big deep breath and turned his face to face her " Have you ever done parasailing or parachuting? Something with height?" He asked

Uh- oh, even an idiot could sense that his plan were going to be dangerous " I... I did some bungee jumping before."

Yunho smiled slighty on her statement, oh this girl had no idea of the mess she were going to be involved in. " Well lets say that my plan involves some height on it and I want you to be prepared for it."

" Okay..." She said helplessly

"Are you scared?" Seulgi couldnt believe that Yunho has the nerve to ask her that. Of course she was scared. What the hell he was thinking

"N..no? Should I be?"

" Okay, I know you are. And no, you shouldnt be. I have a plan and once it settled I will explain them all to you.  For the time being, is there something you wanna ask?"

" Yes. Where are we going?"

" Ireland, my dear. We are going to Ireland."

-TBC-

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

WHAT?? ITS BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE THE FIRST TIME I STARTED THIS STORY ON AFF. WELL, EVEN LONGER THAN THAT, I STARTED WRITING THIS IN 2009, IN WINGLIN.

I am so sorry for all of my subscribers who always waiting for this story to be finished. I want to finish this one. I realized that I used to love this story very very much, and there were so many people who had been so patient for this story to finish.

As the time goes by, I could sense that there are so many new K-pop Boybands, and Girlbands, heck even I don’t know their name anymore. I am so sorry to say that I am not really into the nowadays K-pop anymore. It’s been too confusing for me since there are some many new figures out there. But 2008-2012 K-pop Era is still the best for me. I still listen to TVXQ, 2NE1, GD, especially their old songs. And I just found out that ‘Seulgi’ is also a name of a member of a popular girlband now. I dont know who she is, but I bet she is pretty. But it is sad for me that less people will know Bae Seulgi, my Bae Seulgi, the one in Banjun drama with Yunho. But I’ve always waiting for her new creation, Tvseries, song, etc etc.

If you already had read my latest chapter, you could see that my writing style is changing. I am not using too many korean expression like “oppa”, “name-ah”, “name-ssi”, etc etc. Somehow I feel weird of using them (maybe since its been a while since I keep in touch with anything k-pop related). I hope you wouldn’t mind differentiation and I am planning to edit all of the chapter one by one later.

Dear my readers, I hope you all know how much thankful I am to know that you are still stick to this story. I am sorry for the long wait. And I hope that you will stay with this story and support me until I finish this story. Thank you.