Another to be Revealed

When You Saved Me, My Bodyguards

Yunho kept asking why Seul Gi fired him up. He tried to call her by her cell phone like hundred times, but she never picked them up. He asked Butler Song the reason, but still no answer. It seemed like Butler Song doesn’t know it too. He knew, it was her competence and he could do nothing about it. It just…

It was…

It was like …

His thought…

That she wanted to be beside him.

Yunho walked out from the Bae House, directly into his motorcycle. For some unclear reason on his heart, he had to know the reason.

---

After Yunho parked his motorcycle outside and directly run into the office. He walked into the elevator. As he stepped into it, Seul Gi walked from other side of the office. She was walking with manager Yang and two bodyguards. Yunho was about canceling to use the elevator, but it closed.

Yunho pushed the button to the next floor. He rushed out from elevator and ran to the emergency door. He traced down the stairs hurriedly.  His eyes was searching her while ran. Yunho ran out of breath, he asked the security

“ Is Miss Bae left already?” He asked the security with exhausted tone

A hand touched him from behind “ She left for preparing her wedding.”

Yunho turned back. It was Ara. She kept staring at him, watching him breathless. Yunho was mindless. What the hell this all about? After one night everything had changed. 2 days ago he spent his time with Seul Gi in Busan, pretended to be his wife. Last night the agony of Ara lighted up. The last, he got fired without a certain explanation

“ Could we have some coffee?” She offered

Yunho sighed hard. Actually he didn’t want to have any other relation with Ara. Last night was enough for him. But he needed explanation of what happened right now. If Ara was the answer, he tried to go with it. “ If only you’ll tell me her reason.”

Ara just smirked a little. She walked first as Yunho was following her behind.

“ I don’t have time, just say it.” Yunho said as they sat in coffee corner

Ara smirked “ Of course you have, you jobless bodyguard.” She mocked him.

Yunho turned up and down his mind. Ara already knew about his was fired up. Was there any connection? Yunho was thinking hardly

“ She found us last night, didn’t she?” He guessed

Ara sipped on her coffee “ I always know that you’re smart.”

Yunho frozen. Seul Gi saw his fight with Ara? Every word he said? Every detail on it? Yunho tried to calm down a bit. He tried to remember everything he had said last night. He wanted to know what Seul Gi have in mind. Did she jealous over Ara? Or she wanted to save her friendship?

“ No I don’t love her!”

I said that?! I told Ara if I don’t love her. Does she broken hearted? Or she fired me up because of her friendship with Ara? Yunho thought

“ Did you meet her just now?” He asked worriedly

“ Yup. Everything is fine with us. But you…” Ara faked her sympathy

Yunho didn’t know what to say. He didn’t want to eye Ara. He took out his cell phone to call her. Still no answer. In second his cell phone rang, he wished it’s her. But it wasn’t. It was from FBI office.

“ Yes. Jung Yunho’s speaking.” Yunho glanced at Ara who kept staring at him with smirk

“ Yes, I’ll be there. Thank you.” Yunho hang the call up.

Yunho stood up “ I have to go.”

“ Won’t you thanked me for the information?” Ara said sarcastically

Yunho answered with a sharp glance. He walked away from her

“ FYI….they will got married in two days!!” Ara screamed at him

Yunho turned back at Ara again. Two days? It made him froze for a second, but then he walked away for his motorcycle.

---

As Yunho arrived at FBI office, he was welcomed by his junior also his best friend Kyuhyun. It had been a while since the last time they met each other. Kyuhyun had a mission in the state border in the north for a month. When he looked at Kyuhyun face, his stress decreased a bit.

“ It has been a while.” Kyuhyun hugged him

“ Yeah, you right.” He hugged him back

“ How about a couple drink tonight?” Yunho asked him

“ Okay, I’ll bring Dongwook sunbae too.” He agreed

“ Why the hell you never calling me ‘sunbae’? I always tell you that I’m your senior.” Yunho pretended to be mad

Kyuhyun embraced Yunho’s shoulder from behind “Oh come on buddy, don’t be so strict.” Kyuhun grinned also.

Yunho just grumbled and smiled. He knew his best friend well. They had being friends since high school. But Yunho had taken the military service earlier than Kyuhyun. Yunho had taken it at 18 and Kyuhyun at 19. Yunho had been accepted FBI South Korea earlier than Kyuhyun by one year. After all they were come from the same city, and same age. For Yunho, Kyuhyun was like his younger brother.

Yunho tried to know the bright side of him got fired up. He could come back to the office. He would start another dangerous mission waiting ahead for him.

---

Everybody looked tight. No one of them started a conversation. They were thinking if it was the time to talk another serious problem right now. There were Jaejoong, his mother, Heechul, Seul Gi, Lady Bae, Eunhye and Changmin. They were in VVIP Hospital’s waiting room. Actually all of them have something to speak up, but no one blurted out. They scared of mistake would lead to after they express their thought.

“ I cant keep silent like this anymore.” Lady Bae looked impatient

Seul Gi prevented her mother “ Mom! Not now!”

But Lady Bae ignored her. She came closer to Lady Kim or as known Lady Kim “ All of us here know that we’re in not good condition. But it would get worsen if we delay the marriage.”

Heechul stepped between them “ Can’t we think about this first? Our father is still in critical condition.”

Lady Bae smirked “ Oh come on. Don’t be such a naïve. If your husband dead and our kids haven’t married yet, the both of us will bankrupt! You’ll be one of the beggars  while I’ll be another one!”

Lady Kim listened to Lady Bae advice carefully. Lady Bae was right. It would be better if Seul Gi and Jaejoong got married sooner than Lady Kim should live as poverty widow or underdog people.

“ But Mom, we’re not ready yet!” Seul Gi tried to convince her mother to delay it.

Seul Gi turned to Jaejoong who was sitting still with no move. His eyes seemed empty while was watching the two parents arguing in front of him.

“ Say something Jaejoong!” Seul Gi pleaded.

Jaejoong didn’t response much. He just rolled his eyes to Seul Gi. He stared Seul Gi who looked depressed and unhappy. But he still didn’t say any.

“ Which part the both of you aren’t ready yet? You’re dating. All of us know that!” Lady Bae retorted

Seul Gi faced her mother again “ We were.

“ What the hell are you talking about? Seul Gi! Do you know the impact if you do such a scheme right now?” Her mother warned her

“ I’m not.”

Now all the eyes turned for Jaejoong.  They were expecting for explanation after Seul Gi’s statement. But Jaejoong himself just stared back to Seul Gi. The tension is up. Even Seul Gi was waiting what would Jaejoong say. Will he tell the truth?

“ Nothing would change the plan. If we’re supposed to be married, then we will. Dating or not dating. Love or no love.” Jaejoong said coldly

Seul Gi felt like a thousand thorn stab her heart. She couldn’t escape now. No one could escape her. Her eyes began tearing, but she kept staring at Jaejoong sharply.

“ Then it settled. The two of you get married in 2 days.” Lady Bae announced. She said it with a low voice. The truth was she also frightened if Jaejoong doesn’t love Seul Gi. She still a mother after all, she wished for her daughter best.

“ What do you say Seul Gi?” Lady Kim asked

Seul Gi sighed heavily, she tried her to hide the tears. She turned to Lady Kim “ Do I have any other option?”

“ No, you don’t.” Jaejoong replied hastily

---

After working hours, Yunho, Kyuhyun and Dongwook were having drink in the nearest bar. They wouldn’t mind being drunk since they have no early mission outside the city for the next day. They shared some stories when they were just a trainee, on mission and some future mission. Those things could relax their mind for a while.

“ How it was like being a bodyguard huh?” Dongwook asked

Yunho sipped his beer “ Well, it wasn’t as hard as other mission. Physically it wasn’t.”

“ Mentally?” Dongwook retorted

Yunho faked a smirk “ It was hard. It involved feeling more than I ever thought.”

“ You worked for Hyunjoong sunbae’s girlfriend right?” Kyuhyun spotted

Yunho didn’t know whether everybody know Seul Gi was Hyunjoong’s girlfriend “ How do you know?”

“ Well, when he trained me about 2 years ago, he had showed me their picture together. It was so sweet.” Kyuhyun said half drunk

“ My first mission was with him, but he died.” Kyuhyun continued.

“ Fate is always cruel.” Dongwook commented

“ I never thought she would marry the man who killed her own boyfriend.” Said Kyuhyun deeply drunk

“What?!!” Yunho felt an electric shook.

---

Author note: Long time no updates. I'm sorry but i'm pretty swamped. but whenever I read those comments, I feel like i have to write as soon as possible. thank you for the comments, those are help me A LOT.

What would happen in the next chap?

not much yungi in this chap

i hope you like the poster. i made it myself

comments?

thank you