The Letter (special chapter)

When You Saved Me, My Bodyguards
January 28th 2006

To : Kim Hyun Joong

Annyonghaseyo Kim Hyun Joong sshi, How are you? I’m writing this letter because I need to make sure that you’ll attend at my inauguration as the Chief of Bae Foundation next week. Finally after three years this time come approach me. You already going on training for 3 months, but you promised only a month. Butler Song preparing someone from your friends to replace your job here. But I really want you to come back. At least for my inauguration.

There aren’t nothing change here. Since the last time I received your postcard my father trying to perk up the trait about my family connection with Noble Kim. They informed me that Eunhye will marry Kim Heechul to save the industrial relation. Well at least this time Eunhye would do something sacrificing for our family. I also heard that you get promoted to FBI U.S. but you rejected it. Is that because of me? Wont you regret it?

Oppa, I’m talking as your special Lady now. I bought two Cello recital ticket for us because I think you’ll home before Christmas. But you even didn’t call me to say merry Christmas, and I couldn’t call you. Was there something happened? Oppa, please be health, and comeback next week. I’m already prepared your Christmas gift, but I wont send it via express, I want you to take it by yourself. And you have to prepare something for me, and not men sock! Even I keep the sock that you give me at my birthday.

Hyun Joong oppa, can I stand by you?

Could you feel how lonely I am now?

Your Special Lady
-Bae Seul Gi

------
------
------

February 1st 2006

For My Lady Bae

Annyonghaseyo. I’m fine Ms. Bae. There’s nothing you have to be worried for. Yes, I’m already heard about the inauguration from Butler Song’s call the day you wrote that letter. But I’m very sorry that I cant come to your inauguration party next week. I have to trainee my junior with the real criminal public cases until the end of February. But with all of my respect I congratulate you Ms. Bae

And I also hear about the trait, even that isn’t my business I hope that Eunhye wont runaway this time. And you’ll have your freedom a little bit. Yes I rejected that promote because saving people in Korea isn’t that bad, and I can also be in your side. You already miss me in 3 months, how about if I go to U.S for 2 years? You’ll be mad at me because I’m too lazy too call. And I’m also really sorry that cant send you any letter, because my days are so full with the subject.

As I said, I’ll home in the end of February, but I hope I can take a day off at valentine. Actually I don’t really care about that valentine, but you must demanding me to come. I’ll give you the present that time. Oh, there’s nothing happened with my cell phone, but recently I keep it off because I need to more focus on the criminal investigator lesson. I’m so sorry.

I’ll be with you as best as I can

I promise I’ll home for you

Saranghae

Your guardian angel
-Kim Hyun Joong

--------
--------
--------

February 3rd 2006

Dear Hyun Joong oppa

Yah! The end of February? Tomorrow is my inauguration, oppa… please cheer me up!

Hyun Joong ah,
You even cant say that I can stand by you?

Ps: I found this card letter more interesting than cell phone messages
-Bae Seul Gi <3

----------
----------
----------

February 10th 2006

Bae Seul Gi ah, Hwaitting, sorry… but I’m really busy now. I’ll hope to come home at valentine

I cant promise you anything,

What if one day I’m gone forever?

-Kim Hyun Joong

-----------
-----------
-----------

February 15th 2006

Where are you? I’m waiting for you all day, but you didn’t appear. Are you still busy. Please come… I miss you a lot. Don’t you miss me?
:( <3

-Bae Seul Gi

-----------
-----------
-----------

February 16th 2006

Why didn’t you come in valentines day?
Where are you? I call to the FBI office they said you’re in mission. When will you come home?

-Bae Seul Gi

-------------
-------------
-------------

February 18th 2006

Where are you now? Why are you missing?

-Bae Seul Gi

------------
-------------
------------

February 20th 2006

Where is my present oppa?

-Bae Seul Gi

--------------
--------------
--------------

February 24th 2006

Where are you now?

-------------
-------------
-------------

February 28th 2006

Hyun Joong sshi, I don’t care if you cant come home today, but please reply my letter just once. At least I know you’re fine.

-Bae Seul Gi

------------
------------
------------

March 1st 2006

Hyun Joong sshi…
Are you still ALIVE?

Where are you?
-Bae Seul Gi

-------------
-------------
-------------

March 4th 2006

Annyonghaseyo Ms. Bae, My name is Lee Dong Wook and I’m Kim Hyun Joong friends. You must already know that he is in mission now and nobody know where he is now. He never send any contact. I know that you send him so many letters, so that’s why I send you this letter. Hyun Joong have to clear this mission because he chosen to stay in Korea than goes to the centre official of FBI in United States, so this mission is his payment for the rejection to US. If he done this mission well, he could able to stay here as Chief FBI South Korea.

Ms. Bae, I found this letter in his dorm. The last letter before he go to the mission

“ My Lovely Lady Bae, I cant give you any romance that people had. They share their love happily. But as you always say that our life is full with sacrifice. And this time I want to take a piece of sacrifice heart to keep stand for you. I keep trying, trying to stand for you. Even day by day it would be harder. My little Lady, I’m so sorry that I cant come to the valentine, but I want that in the rest of your life you’ll spend the valentines with me. Again and again… I cant only dreaming with ‘wanted’ to be with you. But I need to prove you how able I am to be in your side. And this is the only way. I hope that everything will be alright. I’ll come back. I’ll come home, I’ll come to you. Only for you.
-Kim Hyun Joong”

That was his letter Ms. Bae, He want you to keep in faith that he will come home save from his mission. He will definitely come back.
Thank you

-Lee Dong Wook

-------
-------
-------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Why did you do this to me? Tell me where are you now? Tell me that you’ll come home…
You promised me to come home
-Bae Seul Gi

---------
---------
---------

AUTHOR NOTE : is this chap make you confuse? Of more curious? Where is Hyun Joong now?
And all of you must be waiting for Seomi and her fake parents
And I’ll add Ara, Jaejoong later
I’m so happy that you stick up on YUNGI… love you all!!
I need at least 5 comments to continue
Thanks…..