The Expressions of Broken Hearted Girls

When You Saved Me, My Bodyguards

It was already  1AM. Yoochun and Boa already left because Boa had a film shooting at 12PM. Since Heechul left, he hadn’t come back yet. There were three people in the waiting room. Seul Gi, Jaejoong and Ara.  Ara still awoke because of blackberry messanger, but Seul Gi was so sleepy, so she slept in Jaejoong shoulder. Jaejoong kept contacting with his brother, Heechul said that he’ll be there in minutes.

After 15 minutes, Heechul came with his wife Hyo Joo. She brought some food for Ara, Jaejoong and Seul Gi.

“ Jae… maybe you could drive Seul Gi and Ara home.” Heechul suggested

Jaejoong nodded, but he remembered something “ Seul Gi used to have bodyguards. Don’t you see them outside?”

“  Are they? I didn’t really notice. I’ll call them.” Heechul went outside to call one of Seul Gi bodyguards.

Heechul came back with one of Seul Gi’s bodyguard. Yunho looked at his Mistress who was sleeping in Jaejoong shoulder.  Yunho tried to stay cool even he felt something disturbing in his heart.

“ So, you’re Seul Gi’s Bodyguard?” Jaejoong asked

“ Yes, Sir. My name is Jung Yunho.” He replied

“ Could you take Seul Gi’s home? I have to stay here.” Jaejoong said

“ Of course, Sir.”

“ Oh… and also take Go Ara home to.” Jaejoong added

Yunho didn’t realize that Ara also there. He looked at Ara, but then rejected her eyes which still staring at him. He bowed at Ara slightly.  “ Yes, Sir.” Yunho said

Yunho picked Seul Gi up in bride style. Her hands linked by his shoulder. Ara finished gather her things.

“ Thank you for coming,” Jaejoong said to Ara

“ Just be patient okay, and contact us.” Ara hugged Jaejoong

“ Bye.” Said the others

Yunho, Seul Gi and Ara left the waiting room. No one of them talked. Seul Gi was sleeping in Yunho’s chest and Ara just walked beside them. It was so quiet on the lane of the hospital. Sometimes Ara glanced at Yunho, she knew that Yunho was very uncomfortable in this situation.

Suddenly Seul Gi was moving a bit in her sleep.

“ Are you okay Miss Bae?” Yunho asked in whisper

Seul Gi eyes still closed “ Hmm.. is that you Yunho?”

“ Yes it’s me.” He replied

Seul Gi hugged Yunho tighter. She sounded so relieved when she knew that it was Yunho with her. Yunho just smiled slightly and continued moving.  Ara looked at his expression. The expression that he used to show her long time ago.

***

Seul Gi woke up suddenly when they arrived at her house. It was dawn at 3 AM.

“ How about you sleep over here?” She asked Ara “ So Yunho could go home faster,” She continued

Ara glanced at Yunho who was sitting in driver seat “ Yeah, it’s okay. Thank you.”

The three of them were into the house, Seul Gi commanded one of her maid to prepare a room for Ara. Yunho are still following his mistress behind. Yunho tried to defend Ara eyes, he knew that eyes, the one who had made him crazy in love yesterday. Not now. Not anymore.

Since Seul Gi knew that Yunho and Ara were a couple, she didn’t feel easy if the two of them having a ride to take Ara home. And she continuously looked at Yunho’s reaction when Ara were around. Seul Gi wasn’t blind, she could tell that Ara eyes were on him

“ Don’t you want to coming over to my room first? We can talk or something?” Seul Gi asked Ara

Ara shook her head “ No, It’s so late, you better get some sleep.”

Seul Gi nodded and left Ara alone at the living room. It wasn’t the first time Ara coming over, she knew the way, and other maid will help.

Now, only Seul Gi and Yunho. They were walking into her room. Yunho walked beside her, Seul Gi glanced at him. Yunho could feel his mistress eyes on him

“ Is there any problem Miss Bae?” Yunho asked

Seul Gi stopped glancing him “ Don't you miss her?”

“ What?” Yunho eyes opened blankly. Actually he heard what she said well, and understand what she meant to. He just couldn’t believe she asked him about Ara, since the morning incident in Busan, Seul Gi didn’t want talk about something personal.

“ No, nothing.” Seul Gi felt her question is a mistake. She kept walking forward.

***

“ Yunho ssi, are you need a day free?” She asked him, soon when they were in Seul Gi’s working room.

“ No need Miss Bae, I’ll work as usual tomorrow.” He replied firmly

“ Okay, let’s see what we have for tomorrow.” She opened the file. Her secretary sent it this afternoon. She gave one copy for him

Seul Gi checked on her schedule and read it well “ Tell to my secretary, I’m going to delay the meeting at 3PM, I need to check Jaejoong’s father.”

Seul Gi’s breath caught when she read  one of the schedule “ fitting the bride gown and tux with Mr. Jaejoong.9 PM”

Yunho also read that one too. He knew that Seul Gi has to fit her gown again because the last time she did it with him. Her mother was so angry. This time she would wear the gown with the real groom.

“ So. I need you to be here at 7. See you tomorrow.”

***

Seul Gi couldn’t sleep. Her mind was full with things. Her father asked her to marry Jaejoong faster, she confused with her own feeling, something wrong about it. It was Yunho, he was the one who make it wrong. She was afraid with the possibilities could appear later, because she had no one to depend on. It such a long time when she had someone to depend on.

“ I wish you’re still here with me, Hyunjoong oppa.”

She tried to close her eyes, but it couldn’t help. A sound came from her hungry tummy. She hadn’t ate anything since the breakfast with Yunho yesterday. So she decided to wake up and grab something from the kitchen. She knew if she calls the maid, the night shift maid could appear to serve her, but she wanted to eat anything. Sometimes the maid only serve her the food that already being controlled by her mother.

***

Seul Gi walked out from her room. Sometimes maids passed her by, but she always said no when they offering some help. She walked the stairs down and turned left. Suddenly, the guest room opened, a woman and a man walked out from it

“ I know that you still love me!”  The woman prevented the man to leave her

The man turned back to face her “ But I’m so done with you!”

“ Why oppa? Everybody do mistakes, why you never  forgive me?!!”

“ You didn’t make any mistake. You just brought our fate up...”He tried to rise down his voice

“ Are you don’t trust me anymoreYunho oppa? I won’t push you out! I won’t cheat on you! I wont disappoint you...”She pleaded and cried while holding his hand

“ It’s not you, Ara ah. It’s me. I don’t trust the rest of my love for you..”

“ What do you mean?”Ara voice down. She gripped  Yunho hand tighter

“ It’s not the same love. I do love you to be happy. Without me.”

“ What do you mean without you?! You tell me you love me! You bastard!”

“ I love what we’ve been through. I always will. But I’ve no love for tomorrow, or our future. We’re done...”

“ Don’t tell me that you fall in love to Seul Gi...”She pointed her argument out

“...”

Ara smirked when Yunho couldn’t reply the question “ So! You do love her huh?!”

“ No, I’m not! She’s somebody fiancé!”Yunho defended

“ I know you for years! I know that eyes!”

“ You know me huh? If you know me so  well, why you don’t understand that I’m so sick of this!”His face could show that he was deeply mad. He push Ara hand off him, and walked away

Yunho walked away to the opposite direction from Seul Gi, he totally didn’t realize that his mistress there. Ara looked at his leave with madness and frustration. She turned around to go back inside her room

“ Seul Gi ah?” Ara eyes wide opened with shock.

Yunho was too far to realize that his mistress watched all the scenes. Seul Gi stared at Ara deeply.  She didn’t want to show any anger, because it would be useless. She never knew that Ara could be so explosive like this.

“I...” Ara started to speak up

Seul Gi shook her head. She didn’t want to hear a thing from her “ Good night, Ara ah.” Then Seul Gi left her alone in the cold corridor. Seul Gi eyes got wet, her heart in pain. You've got nobody to depend on, Seul Gi. She said to herself, not even your friends

***

6.30 in the morning, Yunho arrived at Noble Bae’s house. He directly went to the room for the other worker, like the maid, butler, he wished he could have something for breakfast.

“ Good morning.” He greeted other worker. Today he could eat some toast and a juice.

After the breakfast done, he got ready with his black suit, head phone, walkie talkie, gun. He prepared all of them in the security room. He met his other partners, he greeted them, but they greeted him back with a strange look. Yunho was just nevermind it, he walked out for Seul Gi working room.

“ Good morning Butler Song,” He greeted Butler Song that just came out from Seul Gi’s room

“ Yunho ah, what are you doing here?” He gave him a strange look too

“ I’m going to work of course. It’s not funny Butler Song,” He smiled

He looked more confused “ Dont you know the news? Didnt she tell you?”

“ What are you talking about? Tell me what?” Yunho even got confuse now. Butler Song wasn’t joking

“ Miss Bae asked me for looking a new bodyguard.”

“ So? One of my boy get fired?” He took the news easy

“ No, Yunho ah.....”  Butler Song managed to tell him the news  “ You are fired.”

Silence.