6th - He likes her?

I promised that i'll love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan went to get the door. When the door was opened , Kai was standing there with a serious face. He walked to Jinri who is still sitting on the couch and stood in front of her. 

" wae? " Jinri looked at him. Kai just grabbed her wrist without saying anything and dragged her out of the house. Jinri was shocked at his sudden act " yah ! bwoh ya ! " When both of them passed Luhan who was totally dumbfounded , Kai said simply " thanks hyung. "  Jinri was still struggling herself to escape from Kai's grip but he was just too strong. 

Kai dragged her back to his house. 

" let me go ! ": Jinri flung his hands away real hard. This time the grip finally loosen. 

" what's wrong with you? "  Jinri asked while furrowing her eyebrows. 

" how can you just follow a guy you just met? you guys even sit so close?! " Kai said while walking closer to Jinri. Kai leaned closer to Jinri that their face were so close , if Jinri moved , they might kiss. 

Jinri bed her body down a little and tilted her head " then how do say i even stay with you under the same roof?" 

" i-- we-- argh ! " Kai was fed up that he stomped back to his room and slammed the door hard. 

Jinri gritted her teeth and went back to her room too. 

==================

The next day when Jinri woke up , Kai was already not around. She then walked to the kitchen and she found a sticky note left on the table and also a 10,000 won note attached together. 

[ if you're hungry , go buy something from the conveniece store. When i got back , lets do some groceries together and have lunch. ] 

" jeex.. such a ugly hand-writting. the jerk must be a problem student in school. who wanna go for groceries with you? you think that im your maid or what? blekk!! " Jinri grumbled like an old lady and placed the paper back to the place where it belongs. 

She then washed up and changed to her clean clothes. 

its her fisrt day of work today. She took her phone and Luhan's house spare house keys that he gave her yesterday sp that she could go inside his house when he is not around along with her. 

She didnt even waer her shoes that she just walked to next door barefooted.

She opened the door and travelled her eyes around the house before she get started. She placed her phone on the coffee table and smiled to herself. She then started sweeping , mopping , washing the clothes and so. 

=====================

In school , Luhan saw Kai and Krystal walking together in the canteen so he called him " Kai -ah! " 

Kai and Krystal walked to him " wae, hyung?"

" can i talk to you for a sec , alone?" Kai peeked at Krystal , Krystal nodded and leave them. Chanyeol , Suho , Kyungsoo , Sehun , Baekhyun who was sitting beside them stare at them curiously.

Both of them sat down and the others waited for Luhan to speak up first. 

" Kai-ah , you just let Jinri staying with you like that?" 

" wae hyung? is there any problem? " instead of Luhan answering , the others start to voice out " bwoh? you're staying with a girl?"

" who was it?" 

" is she hot?" 

" why is she staying with you?" Kai couldnt answer his hyungs' questions at once , so he just shut them up. 

" im juts helping her. " He then looked at Luhan seriously and answered him. 

" i know , but she's a girl afterall. Guys cant be easily controlled , Kai. " Luhan warned. 

Kai just kept quiet and nodded in understanding. 

This time , the maknae among them , the cheeky Oh Sehun asked Kai '' is she a ?" 

" yah , shut up. " Kai shot him a death glare. 

" fine . " Sehun just shrugged and the others chuckled. 

During the lessons in the class , Kai wasnt paying any attention at all. Luhan hyung's words keep on replaying in his mind " guys cant be easily controlled , guys cant be easily controlled. "

Luhan was right , guys cant be easily controlled . Sometimes , he even felt something like an electric current run through his body

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter