12th - Secret slowly revealing

I promised that i'll love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Mafiaaa-- i cant breath... '' Jinri was hugged by Kai so tightly that she can hardly breath. '' ohh im sorry. '' Kai immediately let go of her and apologized with his cheeks burning.  Jinri her lips and then walked in the house slowly as her legs are still a bit numb.

Kai rubbed his neck and muttered '' aishh.. why is it pounding so fast whenever i come closer to her?! " Kai placed his palm on his chest to calm himself down. '' i seriously need to stay away from her. seriously Kim Jongin. '' Kai warned himself. After he realized he is all calm down , he walked in the house as well.

At night , Jinri and Kai came out from their rooms at the same time. Jinri almost bumped to him when she was about to go the toilet. Kai stepped back and attached himself on the wall to make way for her. Jinri tucked her hair strains behind her ear and walked in the toilet nervously.

'' ahh.. what am i thinking?'' Kai shook his head to clear away those weird thoughts.

This time , Jinri came out from the toilet and wanting to walk in her room but then Kai just stopped her '' Choi Jinri! ''

She stopped her way and spunned around looking at him.

'' shall we go for grocery now and have some dinner? im hungry. '' Kai pouted and avoid his eye contact with her.

''but im not hungry. '' Jinri rejected without hesitation.

'' ahhh...'' Kai let out a sound full of dissapointment.

'' but im accompany you.'' Jinri then said again.

'' okay! lets go now! '' Kai stood up quickly and then grabbed the car keys which are placed in a bowl on the bar.

Jinri then took her phone and then both of them went for groceries and dinner together.

In such conincidence, Luhan also came out from his house.

'' hey! '' He greeted friendly.

'' annyeonghaseyo.'' Jinri bowed when she saw him while Kai just greeted informally '' hyung. ''

'' where are you guys going?'' Luhan asked.

" dinner. '' Kai answered simply.

'' ahh.. can i join? im going for dinner anyway.'' Luhan asked while looking at them excitedly.

'' Of course! '' Jinri agreed before Kai could gave any response. Kai gritted his teeth and only seeing Jinri and Luhan already on their way together to the elevator.

------------------------------------

Three of them went for grocery together as well. But Kai who was actually in the mood of shopping just now suddenly turned gloomy as he saw Jinri and Luhan are now pushing the cart together and strolling in the grocery shop like a newly-wed couple. He seems to be like invicible to them where both of them walking together infront while he just followed them along with hands shoved in his pockets.

After buying those stuffs they need , they went to a western restaurants nearby and decided to have dinner there.

Kai and Luhan sat down on the each side of the table once they arrived and Jinri stopped her tracks and she is actually deciding which place should she take? she should take the seat beside Kai or the one beside Luhan?

After a little while of hesitation , she slowly walked to the seat beside Luhan and tossed her on the ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter