3rd - Mafia

I promised that i'll love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai choose the cup noodles that he wanted and pay for it at the counter. He poured the hot water that were prepared for the customer into his cup noodles and went to the bar and take a seat there.

After 2 minutes , the noodles are ready to be eaten. While he was eating , somone take the seat beside him.

its her.

She was drinking her milk while looking out the glass window. Kai ignored her aNd continue eating his noodles.

---------------------------

Jinri smelled the scent of his cologne and also the smell of the noodles. Both smells so great.

She's hungry , really hungry. She keep took a glance at the noodles he was having. How she wish , she could have a bite of it. 

This time , Kai caught Jinri keep on glancing at his noodles. He stopped eating and stood up. He take out a 10,000 won note and place it on the table for Jinri and then rushed out the conveniece store.

Jinri took the money and chased after him.

'' yah! what's this for?'' Jinri asked while showing the money that Kai gave her just now.

" didnt you just lost your wallet?''  Kai stopped at her tracks and turned around coolly.

'' how did you know that?'' Jinri tilted her head,

'' cause im smarter than you , ahjumma. '' Kai smirked.

"yah, stop calling me ahjumma! '' Jinri yelled.

Kai suddenly take a few steps towards her and leaned closer to her where there are only a few centimeters away between them.

"then what do you want me to call you instead? '' The distance between them are so close that makes Jinri 's heart skipped a beat.

'' Choi- ch-choi- hupp- jinri-hupp.. '' Jinri was so nervouse that she replied in between hiccups.

'' okay. '' Kai stood straight and shoved his hands into his pockets.

'' take back your money. '' Jinri handed the money.

'' arent you hungry?'' Kai raised his eyebrows.

"yes, but i dont need your money. its not enough for me to find a place to stay. so , you just take it back. " Jinri insisted.

Kai had no choice but to take back the money and said " so , you really dont need my help huh? ''

" okay , i know that its rude to ask a stranger for help but now i officially asking you for a favour. ''

''yah, what're you actually up to?'' Kai really finds her weird and funny.

'' can you recommend me a job?''

'' a job?! '' Kai bite his lip and hesitated a while. He finally answered with a smirk forming on his face. "come with me "

Jinri followed Kai to a red Porche which parked not far from them.

'' get in. " Kai said as he already wanted to get in the car but he stopped at Jinri's question " is this... really .. your car?''

'' wae? is there any problem?'' Kai lifted his one eyebrow.

'' how old are you?''

"20,""

'' you bought this? '' Jinri widened her eyes,

"no , i stole it. '' He answered rapidly and then get in the car.  Jinri squeezed herself in the car as well but she still not giving up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter