19th Second chance

I promised that i'll love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri bid goodbye after getting out from Sehun's car. 

'' Remember to call me! '' Sehun shouted at Jinri who was already walking towards the lobby of the condo. Jinri turned her head around and nodded in understanding. 

Jinri went in the lift and pressed the button '22'. She heaved out a sigh after leaning her heavy head against the wall. Trains of thoughts that are running through her mind slowly piled up into hills as the lift went higher and higher. 

Why didnt she trusted Kai when he stated that Krystal is his cousin?

She should have trusted him. 

Why did she accepted Luhan?

She shouldnt have accepted him.

Why she gave Luhan hope?

She shouldnt have gave him hope.

Why... must she fall for Kai?

She shouldnt. 

She had ruined everything. There's no more turning back. She shouldnt have come to Seoul. 

She was brought back to earth when the door lift slides open. She slowly scramble out and take a walk back to home. Her heart went denser and denser. Seems like something heavy is stacking on top of it. She finds no word to describe her feelings at this moment. She just wanna locked herself in the dark room and shut everyone out. 

Little did she knew, she had reached Kai's doorstep. 

She let out anothe sigh before entering the password. 

As she walked in , she saw Kai was sitting on the couch watching televisions programme. 

'' hey. '' Kai greeted her coldly. 

'' em. '' Jinri smiled back after wearing her bedroom slippers. 

'' where've you been?'' Kai asked while his eyes are still glued to the screen of the tv. He didnt noticed that Jinri is now standing beside him. 

'' Is Krystal your cousin?'' Jinri blurted out out of nowwhere. 

'' why?'' Kai lifted up his head and gazed at her. 

'' answer me. '' Jinri sounded serious which kinda scared the clueless Kai away. 

'' em...yeahh.. she is. I told you before, right?'' Kai stood up and faced her. Before he could make any further confessions. Jinri had threw herself into Kai's embracement. 

'' im sorry. i should've trusted you!'' Jinri stated with her shivering tone of voice. 

'' huh?'' Kai frowned. 

'' If i've trusted you, i wouldnt have accepted Luhan. If i've trusted you, i wouldnt have given up in winning your heart. '' 

'' wh--what're you talking about? i--ii--dont--understand. '' 

'' you got the chance, K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter