23th hurtful eyes

I promised that i'll love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" so did you slept well, babe?'' Luhan asked as soon as Jinri bluckled her seatbelt after entering the car. 

'' yeah. '' Jinri nodded and answered simply which earned a comfort smile from Luhan. 

Awkward slowly ocuppies them and both the male and female just stay quiet. Soon, they reached the place where the party is holding tonight. Its Kris's house. 

Luhan went down the car before Jinri, he walked to Jinri and offered her his hand. She blinked her eyes a few times and hesistated for a while. 

This time, a shouting voice distracted them '' Luhan hyung! '' 

Its Chanyeol who shouted at them from the balcony. Both of them turned to him and Luhan waved. 

'' come on in! you guys are late!'' Chanyeol yelled. 

Luhan waved back at him in response. 

He turned back to Jinri who seems a little lost. '' Lets go. '' Jinri was about to hold on Luhan's hand but Luhan on the other side seems to have forgotten, he just walked away without waiting for her. 

Jinri bite her lower lip and let a sigh in nervous. She doesnt want to meet Kai, she doesnt wanna meet Sehun, she doesnt want to meet anyone. Its awkward, its odd. 

But she had no choice, there's no way of turning back. She's already standing at the compound of the house. She her lips and followed behind Luhan who is now walking in. 

As Jinri walked in the house, its the living room. They are all sitting there, everyone has arrived, they're the last one to reach. The first one that Jinri saw is Sehun.

She met his eyes.

He met hers too.

He smiled and waved warmly to her while Jinri gave him a pleasent smile in response. 

Luhan took the place beside Sehun and he patted the empty space beside him to signal Jinri to sit next to him. Jinri walked over there and sat down. As she sat down, she dared not to wander her eyes around, she doesnt want to face anyone. Bút this time, she could sense that someone is staring at her, seems that wanting to burn a hole on her face.

She slowly lifted her head and her eyes met with a quiet and melancholy eyes.

His eyes say it all.

He's  hurt.

He 's sorry. 

He's helpless. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter