16th you're perfect enough for me

I promised that i'll love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinri's heart race till the speed that she never imagined.

'' Is he confessing to me?'' Jinri thought to herself. She can feel that the gap between her and Luhan is ZERO. She couldnt moved , but just standing still like a statue over there.

She take a very deep breathe before turning around to face him.

Luhan stared at her seems to have wanting to burn a hole on her face while waiting for her answer. 

Jinri was totally shocked when she saw Luhan's lips was moving in a fast speed. He's shivering.

She held on both of his arms and asked worriedly. '' Luhan? are you okay? why're you shivering?''

Luhan his lips and lowered down her head shyly. '' umm.. I-Im -- a--afraid--of heights. '' He then muttered.

Jinri bursted into laughters after hearing his statement. She just couldnt stopped laughing.

'' yah. '' Luhan offended shyly.

'' hahaha--oo--owhkayy...'' Jinri try her very best to calm herself down.

'' so... will you be---my girlfriend--or not?'' Luhan lowered down his head and asked in a very cute way with makes Jinri to burst into laughters again.

After calming herself down, she finally gave the answer.

'' Of course i will , cute boy. ''  Jinri said with a calm and comforting smile plastered on her pretty face.

All the phobias in Luhan just went off as soon as Jinri accepted him. He stopped shivering and forgot about those heights. Without second thoughts, he straight away pulled her her closer before leaving a sweet kiss on her lips.

Jinri bite her lower lips shyly. Its her first kiss. But , she didnt even knew that her first kiss was already stolen by ... Kai.

Both of them reached the top of the tower. they got down of the cabel car and Luhan's legs was weak , he almost fell but luckily Jinri grabbed his arm before laughing at her boyfriend , teasingly.

Luhan bought two locks from the counter at the entrance. One in pink and the other one in blue.

'' This is for you. '' Luhan handed the pink locker to Jinri.

Both of them sat on one of the tables and start writting.

Jinri's >  [ i hope that Songqian unnie, mafia :P and the one in front of me right now would be safe and happy forever. ]

After writting , Luhan took hers and start reading it. '' Who's mafia?''

'' er... one of my friend. '' Jinri answered simply which caused Luhan to be a bit suspecting and curious about who is this mafia.

After that , they walked to the place where everyone locked their lockers over there and ready to lock theirs as well.

Before Luhan could lock his , Jinri stopped him to do so by grabbing his wrist, ''Wait! I havent see yours!''

Luhan chuckled and then handed her his locker.

[ 希望和雪莉一起幸福地走下去]

( i hope that Sulli and i could be happy down the road )

'' I cant read.'' Jinri pouted because she couldnt read the chinese wordings that Luhan wrote.

Luhan giggled and then take it back. '' its okay. you dont have to understand. Just dont leave me and my wish will come true.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter