17th My girl

I promised that i'll love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" ALright. '' Jinri pressed her lips into a staight line after hearing Kai's confession. She couldnt denied to anyone nor herself than her heart races as she heard him saying this kind of words everytime. She somehow loves to hear it.

She then lowered down her head and then headed to her room and shut the door. She heaved a sigh while she leaned her head against the door.

'' Stop! '' Jinri placed her palm on her chest to make herself calm down , but its doesnt works. Jinri shooked her head to clear those strange thoughts running in her mind before walking to the bathroom and washed up.

'' NO!!! NO!! LEt me go!!! '' Jinri struggled herself to get out from the dark room that full of unfamiliar faces and few of them were grabbing her wrist and wanting to kiss her. Somehow wanting to her.  This time, one of them who has beard on his face and his eyes were like the hungry werewolf who found its prey walked closer to Jinri and on her chin to allow him to have a full and better view of her profile.

''Such a beauty. '' The man smirked.

Jinri looked away to avoid his stare. Her lips were moving fast and her forehead is sweating. '' Kai.. where are you?'' The first person that came into her mind is Kai. The person that she needed the most right now is Kai.

Without a single doubt, the man attacked Jinri's neck.

'' NO-------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''   Jinri woke up from her nightmare and sat up. Sweat are flowing swiftly down her forehead straight down to her jawline.

She was panting so hard and find it hard to breathe. Its her first time dreaming this kind of thing. She used the back of her hand and wipe away the sweat that are keep forming. She took her phone and take a look at the time, its only 12.30am in the morning.

She gulped her saliva and grabbed on one of her pillow. She held it tightly infront of her chest and walked out of the room. She then walked straight to Kai's room and opened the door without knocking.

On the other hand , Kai couldnt fall asleep so he sat on the chair at his desk and keep starring at the photo on his phone. Its his selfie together with Suzy. While he was slowly going into deep thoughts , he heard sound coming from behind. He swung around to see Jinri standing there with a pillow hugging tightly iinfront of her chest.

''m--ma--mafiaa.. '' Jinri called with her voice shivering. 

'' wae?!'' Kai lifted his brows.

'' c--can --i sleep here--tonight?'' Jinri showed him her infamous puppy eyes.

'' mwoh?!''  Kai raised his voice which caused Jinri to be a bit jolted.

'' i--im scared. ''

'' scared of what?''

'' n--n--nightmare. '' Kai bursted into laughters as soon as he heard Jinri.

'' y--yah.'' Jinri's voice is still shivering.

'' alright. come here. '' Kai stood up and walked straight to his bed. He flipped over his blanket to allow Jinri to slid herself inside. Jinri climbed onto his bed and slid herself under the blanket. Kai adjusted the blanket that were already covered on her and said '' Sweet dreams. '' He's actually teasing her but Jinri on the other hand dont really know what he meant.

She slowly shut her eyelids and went to her dreamland within seconds.

Kai's lips curled up into a smile , a comforting one.

_____________________________________________

The next morning , when Jinri opened her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter