4th - Fangirls

I promised that i'll love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After shower , Jinri changed to her normal shorts and t-shirt. She lied down on her bed and wanted to take a nap. But then , she felt butterflies in her stomach. '' Goshh!! im hungry! '' She then jumped down the bed and slowly opened the doorknob to prevent from making any sound.

She tiptoed to the kitchen and open the refirgerator to see if she could find any thing to fill up her empty stomach right now.

'' Aishh.. seriously this guy need to go some groceries. '' Jinri grumbled as she couldnt find anything to eat or drink except plain water.

'' what're you doing? '' a cold voice was heard which caused Jinri to jump up a little in shocked.

She turned around to see Kai standing behind her with only a towel wrapping around his lower body and exposes his toned up abs. His hair was dripping wet , he must've just got out from the shower.

'' yah . wear your shiRt before you start walking around , would you? '' Jinri pushed him away and walked out of the kitchen.

'' this is my house afterall! i can do what i want , right?''

'but now there's a girl staying in your house , right?'' Jinri said sarcasticly while walking to the living room and dropped herself on the couch.

Kai also sat down on the couch with still the towel wrapping around his lower body. Jinri saw him and she quickly moved her seat further away from him.

'' wae? scared that you might fall for me just by looking at my body?'' Kai smirked as he saw Jinri 's reaction when he sat down beside her.

'' a-ani. ! '' Jinri defended herslef straight away which earned chuckled from Kai.

'' So.. you're hungry huh?'' Kai asked while peeking Jinri by using his corner eyes.

Jinri didnt make any response but only pouted innocently while nodding her head.

Kai smirked again and stood up "lets go out for dinner. ''

'' your treat? '' Jinri widened her eyes and asked Kai who was walking towards his room.

'' em. '' Kai answered coldly.

'' yes! '' Jinri pumped her fist in the air in joy and went to her room and changed.

--------------------------------

In one of the western restaurant in the town area.

Both of them look through the menu. Jinri was still not sure what she should eat , all the food here really cost a lot and she really dont know what she should eat.

soon , the waitress approaches theM. '' Sir , ready to take your order?'' the waitress asked politely. 

'' erm.. i'll have one beef steak , a pumpkin soup , onion rings and blueberry cake for dessert , thanks. '' Kai ordered his food and closed the menu waiting for Jinri who was still struggling with the menu to take her order.

'' okay . what about your girlfriend?'' The waitress then turned to Jinri after jotting down Kai's order.

Jinri heard what she said and she quickly react "oh , aniya. im not his girl--'' Before she could finish talking, Kai cuts her off "just order already. ''

'' hmphh!! '' Jinri pouted and answered '' i'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter