33th Sisterly love

I promised that i'll love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Not until you promised me that you’ll give up and leave here.” Jinri warned as she gazed up at Sehun who is taller than her which makes her feel small.

Sehun rolled his eyes and smirked before his lips were already slammed on Jinri’s.

Jinri wanted to defend and push him away but Sehun was just way too strong. He grabbed on her shoulder so tightly that she could hardly moved.

Although his lips were on hers, his eyes were locked on Kai who is standing behind, eyes burning with fire.

A smirk formed on Sehun’s lips in between kisses.

 

Kai’s hands were clenced into a fist, he rushed to the front and pulled Jinri away from Sehun harshly.

Before Sehun could give any response, a tight slap ran across his face. Kai who was about to give a punch on Sehun’s face turned to look at Jinri in shocked.

“Can you please stop it, Oh Sehun? I am your sister, not anyone elso who you could simply play around, I am not like some other girls out there who you could simply kiss or hug anytime you want!”

Kai who doesn’t want to interfere their problems stayed back and went out to the backyard.

“what do you want actually?” Jinri hold on her tears from rolling down by biting her lips.

“I just want you, that’s all.” Sehun said.

“No, you know it wont happen, Sehun.”

“why? We can make that happen!”

“no, this is because I am your sister, and you’re my brother!”

“lets put that behind us, shall we? Lets get away from here, from everyone!” Sehun feels like he’s going to turn crazy, anytime, anywhere.

“No! how many times do I’ve to tell you, Sehun?” Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter