38th I promised that I'll love you

I promised that i'll love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*3 years later. 

Jinri had no work today so she wake up late and washed herself up in the bathroom. 

Right now, she’s staying in an apartment that Sehun rented for her 3years ago. Although she’s staying here for a few years, she will still miss her hometown and Song Qian. So sometimes, she will took the train back and meet her secretly, without anybody knowing. 

She still remember a few days later when she was back in Seoul, she bumped into Kai at the convenient store. He looked tired and he slimmed down a lot. Both of them acted normal and talked about common conversation of a while before both of them separated. 

Kai even asked Jinri where she is staying at the moment. 

Today, both of them had became good friends. They will rang each other up every day, Kai would accompany Jinri to the grocery shops when she needs someone to help her with the bags, he would come over when the light bulb is blew, fan is dirty and so on. 

They did what best friends do, they talked to each other just like the way best friends talk. The relationship between them right  now is more than best friends but less than a couple. 

Even though 3 years ago Kai had promised to let Jinri go, but secretly he did not. 

Its not that he do not want to, its just that he can’t. 

However, all he wants right now is to be happy with Jinri all the time and have this kind of special relationship with her, that’s all. 
No worries, no argument, no sadness, no pain. 

Jinri is very happy too and glad to have Kai as her best friend. She’ve always wanted a guy best friend instead of girls. So Kai made her dream come true. 

Kai treated her like a princess and always give in to her. 

However until today, there’s still a person that irritates Jinri. 
And that person is… 
Oh Sehun. 

 

Things happened 3 years ago came crashing back into her mind. 

Her biological mother had passed away as soon as Sehun and her touched down in California. Things had happened too fast that both of them does not know how to react. 
Maybe its because her mother and herself did not communicate that much and spend time together, that’s why Jinri did not cry. 
She felt sad too, but not as much as Sehun. Although he did not cry in front of the people but she can tell that he cried secretly at night when he’s alone in the room. 

She can still remembered that the day after the funeral, Sehun and her spent some time together in California. They did not do much, only went to some café to have some coffee, talked about lifes but none of them are brave enough to brought up the conversation about the things happened between them. 

They went to the park, strolled around and having fun together in the playground like the kids. That’s the only time when both of them are smiling and laughing like there’s no tomorrow. 

And there’s only one thing that Jinri remembered very clearly about that day. 
That day was the day she and Sehun separated. 

“thanks for coming,”Sehun thanked Jinri while both of them were at the entrance of the waiting hall. He bought her a ticket back to Busan while himself going to stay here for some time. 

“ I think.. I better get going, “Jinri bite her lower lip as she’s nervous when Sehun is staring at her. 

“Wait, I’ve something to ask you,” Sehun stopped her by grabbing her arm. 

“What is it?” Jinri raised her brows curiously. 

“will you still love me? Even if we stopped seeing each other?” 

Sehun’s question made Jinri hesitated for quite a while. 

Finally, she spoke up, “even if we are hundred miles away from each other, even if we’ll never see each other, even if we are siblings, my love for Oh Sehun will never change.” 

That time, she made a huge promise. 

Jinri’s words made Sehun’s face lighten up with a genuine smile that Jinri missed so much. 

Instead of uttering a single word, Sehun pulled Jinri’s hand to make her closer to him so that he could slammed his lips onto hers. 
Both of them shared a short yet memorable kiss in the airport before Jinri left to the waiting hall. 

 

He did not called after the day Jinri left California. 
Jinri had asked Kai about it. She earned nothing but a nonchalant shrug from him. 
Even his gang is looking everywhere for him for the past few years but nothing unexpected came out. 
She wanted to meet him, so badly. 
But, fate just doesn’t allowed. 

Jinri wiped her face with the towel before went out of the toilet to answer the call from Kai. 

“Hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter