HER

L.O.V.E (LUV) >>On hiatus

Jesus, what words are needed?
Everyone calls you a masterpiece
Just a little bit of you, I’ll seriously value baby ye ye

Ooh wow, it’s amazing
There’s nothing more to add to her beautiful body
Normal girls can’t even compete
They’ll probably gather together and talk badly about you

Listen carefully

Be careful of the wolves around you
Bastards only care about outer appearance
It feels like I’ve been hit on my head with a hammer
I feel light-headed and dizzy

Jesus, what words are needed?
Everyone calls you a masterpiece
Just a little bit of you, I’ll seriously value baby ye ye
Every bit of you is so pretty

Her! Uh Uh! Her! Uh Uh!
Her! Uh Uh! Uh I can’t talk
Her! Uh Uh! Her! Uh Uh!
Her! Uh Uh! Except for you, everyone is so plain

Your breathtaking curves
Makes me faint right away, I need suction
Among all the fools who just make you feel uncomfortable
You’re a flawless boxer
My Olivia Hussey
You have skills but you’re not pretentious
Your personality and your just good enough volume
I wanna hug and kisses

Be careful of the wolves around you
Bastards only care about outer appearance
It feels like I’ve been hit on my head with a hammer
I feel light-headed and dizzy

Jesus, what words are needed?
Everyone calls you a masterpiece
Just a little bit of you, I’ll seriously value baby ye ye
Every bit of you is so pretty

Her! Uh Uh! Her! Uh Uh!
Her! Uh Uh! Uh I can’t talk
Her! Uh Uh! Her! Uh Uh!
Her! Uh Uh! Except for you, everyone is so plain

I used to be emotionless like a rock
But now I’m a fool once again
When I snapped out of it, I realized I was in front of you
Oh could you be my we love

You’re so pretty, if someone comes up to you
And starts talking to you, just smile, don’t give him your number
Wipe your drool first and go away, stop your talk
Her uh her uh baby I’m all yours

Jesus, what words are needed?
Everyone calls you a masterpiece
Just a little bit of you, I’ll seriously value baby ye ye
Every bit of you is so pretty

Her! Uh Uh! Her! Uh Uh!
Her! Uh Uh! Uh I can’t talk
Her! Uh Uh! Her! Uh Uh!
Her! Uh Uh! Except for you, everyone is so plain

(HER by Block B)

 

 

Youngji look around her , she feel insecure . Please come fast . She's been waiting for 15 minutes at the cafe but he didn't show up yet . Youngji shoo her feelings away until she feel someone behind her .

"Bwoya ? Why are you late ?"

"You're waiting for someone huh ?"

Youngji turn around and see Hongbin smiling at her . She blink her eyes blankly , staring at him . He chuckle and take a seat infront of her .

"How are you doing ?"

"Great I think"

"Good for you"

Youngji force a smile answering all his questions . But suddenly her eyes shine seeing the person behind Hongbin but later it become a pout .

"What's this ? I've been waiting for 20 minutes now ! Eisht"

"Did you wait for a long time ? (with aegyo)"

*Watch Got7 in King of Ratings to see how he does it*

Hongbin look at the boys suspisiously . It's not Jackson , it's Jr , one of the Got7 boys . But before he can speak his mind out , Youngji speak up .

"Hongbin ah , meet Jr , my bestfriend . Don't worry , I still love Jackson"

She winks and wave goodbye with Jr beside her making Hongbin feel uneasy because he never knows that Youngji is somehow friendly with all people surround her . Maybe he just didn't care enough back then . He sighes with a regret feeling .

***

*Watch Got7 in King of Ratings to see how he does it*

"You're late !"

"Did you wait for a long time"

"Don't use aegyo on me !"

"Chincha ?"

"Ani , why didn't you call me , telling me that you're late"

"You shine so brightly so I couldn't see you . I was originally there okay"

"I'm mad because you're late !"

"Don't be mad"

Jr widen his hand making Youngji end up in his hug . Jr pull her to the nearest shop , looking for something . He picks up a shirt but Youngji shook her head .

"Not that . Jackson don't really like to wear that one"

Jr look at her and give her a sly smile maing she hit his shoulder .

"What ? He's my bestfriend and boyfriend , duh"

They go to few other places to search the right gift for Jackson . After they got what they need , Jr pull her to a shop . He pick up a letter-Y necklace and show it infront of Youngji .

"Look , pretty isn't it ?"

Youngji amazed with the necklace making Jr smile .

"Look , it's yours"

"You're buying it for me ? Seolma , Jr , no need too"

"Pfft , as if I listen to you"

He put on Youngji's neck and  smile . Youngji smile back to him and say thank you so many times . They end up their shopping and go back home in Jr's car .

"You know , I might be killed by Jackson if I do this"

"Do what ?"

Jr smirk and continue to drive his car , but the place where he should sending Youngji off .

***

"Where is she ?"

Jackson who already come back from his work , wondering where his girlfriend is until he heard his phone ringing .

"Yo wassup ?"

'You looking for Youngji ey ?'

"How on earth ... Ya ! Where is she ?"

'Here at our place , wae ?'

"Eyy , I talked to her last night and you still kidnap her ? What the hell Jr ?"

'Haha , come and get her pabo . And how come you call me Jr ? I'm Mark for your info'

Jackson dress up quickly and drive to the Got7 boys house which have been his house before he's in relationship with Youngji .

***

"Will you boys stop teasing him ? Aigoo"

JB start to nag meanwhile the boys laugh like crazy . Youngji now knows where Jackson's stupid humor come from . They can listen someone ringing the doorbell harshly so JB end up opening the door .

"Hello there Jackson"

Jackson ignore him and quickly grab Jr . He jokingly punch him making Jr laugh as loud as he can .

"Stop it Jackson , haha . Damn you are funny . It's not like I her or something"

Jackson hit him but later his eyes wander all over the place . He's looking for Youngji . Suddenly Youngji backhug him making him shock .

"Tadaa , looking for me ?"

"Where have you been ?"

"Erm , mall , with Jr"

"YAH , PARK JINYOUNG!"

The boys crack up laughing hearing Jackson call him by his full name . Youngji also join them by laughing softly . She shove him his present infront of his face .

"Take that , your birthday present"

He open up and smile while ruffles her hair . It's a couple phone cases . 

Youngji take the white one because she knows that Jackson prefer the black one plus the white one is Minnie Mouse . Jackson give her a peck at her lips making she blush because the boys are watching them . 

The boys also shove them with their presents and have a great night with them . After warning Jr not to do that again , they go home to their couple house .

***

"So how was your date with Jr ?"

"What date ? We're just looking at some stuff to give you as present"

"Including that ?"

He point to her necklace making her awkwardly smile .

"Jr said he wanted to buy me this , but if you don't want me to wear this , then I'm not going to wear this ok ?"

Youngji try to open it but Jackson stop her . Well , Jr give it to her so why would she open it , plus Jr is his beloved friend and he already got a crush on Bomi so he care less about him actually . But something caught his gaze , Youngji act different tonight , like something is bothering her .

"What's wrong Youngji ah ? You look insecure"

"Ani , it's just , erm , I meet Hongbin when I was waiting for Jr"

Without any words , Jackson pull her into his hug . It's been awhile they didn't mentioned his name so he feel weird . He does miss his bestfriend but he still can't forget what it was like when he cheated Youngji . For him , if he don't see Youngji as a girl , why can't he see Youngji as his bestfriend when he cheated on her , tell her that's his love aren't the same , or tell her that he want to end the relationship , or tell her that's he want her to move on or something . It may hurt her but it's better to tell her than make her find out herself that they're making out or something . 

"Look baby , don't overthink and let's just sleep okay"

"Hurm , okay Jackson . Popo"

Jackson smile at her aegyo and peck her lips . He pull the duvet and tuck her into it . Youngji pull his hand and hug it like a pillow . 

"You promise me that you won't leave me ?"

"I promise baby and you know , my appa want to meet you soon"

"Ah guerae ? My omma and appa too !"

"Great , let's think about all of that tomorrow , now get some rest okay"

He peck her forehead and they end up sleeping few moments after that .