Tonight

L.O.V.E (LUV) >>On hiatus

My heart is struggling, the night is torture, I miss you so much, do you even remember?
I can’t fall asleep, I want to believe just for a second, don’t forget me yet, I’m sorry
I miss you so much, I can’t fall asleep tonight
I liked that other girl back then, I was sick of you
I have a lot to say tonight

(I don’t like this feeling) I thought it’d be easy back then but how am I crying?
(I don’t like this feeling) The girl asleep next to me is looking like you


Hey, I didn’t know a night without you could be so lonely
I hold her in my arms as I long for you

A sad night (after letting you go)
A night without you (late regrets)
I’ve gotten used to you (cuz I’m stupid)
But you won’t ever come back on this sad night

I’m ready, you can harshly curse at me
If only we can be together, I can hold hands with the devil
I’m already in front of your apartment, can I go up?
Knock, knock, are you there?
Knock, knock, give me an answer

Answer me, I’m kneeling down in front of your door
The me of your memories has died
Do it today, answer me today
I can’t take it, please get away from me

(I don’t like this feeling) I thought it’d be easy back then but how am I crying?
(I don’t like this feeling) The girl asleep next to me is looking like you

Hey, I didn’t know a night without you could be so lonely
I hold her in my arms as I long for you

A sad night (after letting you go)
A night without you (late regrets)
I’ve gotten used to you (cuz I’m stupid)
But you won’t ever come back on this sad night

Right now, I remember even our boring conversations
I want to see you right now, I miss you

Hey, the night spent with you remains deep in my heart
I still long for you as I sing this song

A sad night (after letting you go)
A night without you (late regrets)
I’ve gotten used to you (cuz I’m stupid)
But you won’t ever come back on this sad night
Tonight

(Tonight by WINNER)

 

"Hongbin ah , what's wrong with you?"

Hongbin look at Yura blankly . He just smile and shook his head , telling her nothing's wrong . He pull Yura to sit on the sofa beside him making Yura end up in his hug . She cup his face and give him a peck on his lips . Hongbin just smile forcefully , hoping he could forget the scene he seen just now .

Maybe she end up with Jackson because that's what she's been longing for . Or maybe because Jackson always care for her when he become hopeless who flirt around . But whatever the reason is , he regret every single thing he do now , without her by his side . He feel like a fool back then to play with her feelings . He thought if they end the relationship , he would be okay but why is he crying right now ?

He look at Yura who already sleeping so he carry her to the bedroom , tuck her into the blanket . He lay beside her , looking at her . Suddenly he remembered the moments when Youngji was still his and sleeping on Yura's spot now . He let out a sigh . He remember her talking non-stop , and although it's just normal and boring topic , he's happy to hear her voice . 

He miss her so much until he end up in tears . He don't know that this will cost so much pain . He feels like his heart is stabbed a a sharp knife . He can't blame Jackson who's been with her all the time when she need him , when he was not around flirting with other girl , when he broke her heart when she sees Yura sleeping calmly on his bed . But still , if he couldn't get back with her , he still need to save the friendship that once been treasure by both of them now ruined because of him . He may lost Youngji , the one who he proudly call his girl but he also lost his best friend , who never stop supporting him , who always been beside him . A good friend of him ever since elementary school who end up graduate together from the same university . 

He have to save the friendship .

***

"Youngji ah~"

Youngji who is cooking breakfast smile towards Jackson sudden backhug . He snuggle his face into her neck making her feel ticklish .

"Stop that Jackson ah , I'll burn my food if you keep bothering me"

"You said I'm bothering you ? FINE!"

Jackson let go of her and sulkily go to the sofa . Youngji laugh of his action . She find him cute being sulky and mad . She quickly finish her cooking and go towards him who's watching TV with his annoyed face . She try to poke his face but he push her hand making he sighes . Although she find it's cute him being sulky but consoling him is the hardest part . She need to come out with an idea .

"Erm , if you don't want to talk to me then I'm fine but only if you eat your breakfast"

Jackson go towards the kitchen without looking at her making she smile for her victory . He still listen to her although he's sulking . She go to the kitchen and eat together with him although silent could be hear everywhere . After the finish eating , Jackson go back to his spot infront if the TV meanshile Youngji walk towards their room . She making a sly smile before entering the room .

'This will work'

Jackson is watching TV quietly when he hear the door being slam by someone who's collapse . He try to ignore it by he still worry if something happen to Youngji . He slowly get up from the sofa and walk towards their room . He widen his eyes seeing Youngji lying at the door . He run towards her , hold her head and put it onto his lap .

"Yah , Heo Youngji , don't play with me . Yah , wake up"

He keep caressing her hair and slap her face slowly , trying to wake her up . But Youngji stay still , didn't move an inch . He carry her to their bed and try to wake her up again . He rush towards the bathroom , soak a small towel into the warm water to wipe her face . Youngji open up her eyes slowly making him let out a deep sigh.

"Gwenchana ?"

"Wae , what happen ?"

"Erm , nothing happen actually , well , you .."

Youngji cut him by kissing him . Jackson reply her kiss and when they broke the kiss , Youngji hug him tightly making him smile . 

"What's wrong baby ?"

"I miss you"

"You miss me ?"

"Will you stop ignoring me ? It hurts so much until I decide to collapse for you , haha"

"YAH ! This little girl . I'm worried okay . Stop doing things like that"

"I'm sorry , but at least I know what will happen if I collapse for real"

Jackson pinch her cheek and smile making Youngji smile too . She know it will work since Jackson is now sensitive if she's sick or feel uneasy due to what happen when she was broken by Hongbin . And she really love this side of his because she know she'll be protected by her warrior .