I Got A Boy

L.O.V.E (LUV) >>On hiatus

Gosh! Look at her, look
What happened to her that she cut her hair? huh?
Gosh! Again look at her, look!
From head to toe, her style has changed
Why did she do that? I’m curious to death
why did she do that? Tell me

Ha ha ha ha! Hey let me introduce myself!
Here comes trouble! Follow after me!
Oh oh oh yeah oh, oh oh yeah oh
You really are something else!

Who is she? Ridiculous
Do you know you’re too self-assertive? She thinks I’m average
Yeah, I guess she really liked him!
No way! No way!
She became so pretty and y, it’s because of him, right?
I almost asked her what her new makeup was

Truthfully, I’ve seen it for the first time
The deep eyes, like a scarred beast
I was dizzy by just talking to him!
You really are something else! You really are something else!

Oh. Ohh eh oh
(Here’s come trouble, hey girl listen!)
Ohh eh ohh~
You really are something else! (something!)
Oh. Ohh eh oh (Hey!)
Ohh eh ohh~ (Na na na na hey!)
You really are something else!

I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one!
I got a boy handsome boy, who took all my heart
I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one!
I got a boy awesome boy, I must have really fallen for him

Ah, my prince! When are you gonna come save me?
Will you lift me in your arms and fly, like a white dream?

I’m like, surprised, mental collapse!
He wants to see my face without makeup.
I really like him, would it be okay to show it to him?
Oh! Never! Right? Right?
Let’s keep what needs to be kept, right! right!
Don’t ever forget this until you take all of his heart!

Oh. Ohh eh oh, Ohh eh oh
Even if I stay up all night, it’s not enough, everything everything
Oh. Ohh eh oh, Ohh eh oh
Our biggest interest, everything everything

Listen to me, you all know him, right?
He’s a bit young but he’s full inside
Sometimes he is as reliable as an oppa but when he acts charming, he is so cute

Oh. Ohh eh oh, Ohh eh oh
You’re crazy, crazy
Oh. Ohh eh oh, Ohh eh oh
You’re crazy, crazy

I’m really angry, my boy doesn’t look at me as a girl
What should I do when I feel hopeless?
Should I make him feel jealous? I’m so upset! What do I do?
No way! No way!

I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one!
I got a boy handsome boy, who took all my heart
I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one!
I got a boy awesome boy, I must have really fallen for him

Always next to me, it’s you, who’s on my side and listens to me
You oh oh oh oh~ you oh oh oh oh~
I’m happy as it is right now, cause everything will work

I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one!
I got a boy handsome boy, who took all my heart
I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one!
I got a boy awesome boy, I must have really fallen for him 

(I Got A Boy by Girls Generation)

 

Jackson and Youngji is at Itaewon , having their date for their very special date because it's Jackson birthday . They hold each other hand firmly while walking side by side . Suddenly Youngji stop infront of him and look at his face .

"Wae ? Are you feeling cold ?"

Jackson give her his warm coat making she look at him weirdly . He sneakily pull her into his hug making she push him .

"Wae wae wae ?"

"Eyy , it's public"

Jackson poke her nose softly and they back to holding hand firmly .

"How do you know I'm cold?"

"Because I can read you like a magazine"

Youngji pout , not satisfied with his answer making him chuckle but his chuckle stop when someone stops them .

"OMO ! Jackson and Youngji sunbaenim ? What are you guys doing here ? Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON SUNBAE !"

Youngji look at the girl and look back at Jackson . She somehow recognize the girl .

"Sooyoung ? Park Sooyoung ?"

Youngji look her from head to toe . What happen to hear ? She use to be down-to-earth girl and now even coloured her hair green and wear this kind of clothes . She wonder why .

...

(flashback)

"Jackson sunbae , I'm Sooyoung"

Youngji look at her weirdly . She knows about the rumor that Sooyoung have been admiring Jackson for a long time . But for her , Soyoung is still somehow making her feel insecure . Is she going to admit now ?"

"Ah , Sooyoung . Hello"

Sooyoung blush making Youngji annoyed . They talk and talk , he tease , she blush . Youngji keep swearing in her head how she need to watch this annoying sunbae hoobae love infront of her making she storms off to somewhere but she collide with Hongbin making her fall . 

"Yah , are you blind?"

Hongbin look at her with his weird face and blink his eyes . Youngji sighes and continue walking as Hongbin look at Jackson and vice versa .

"Why with Youngji sunbae ?"

Jackson smile and continue their conversation

(end of flashback)

...

"Hey Joy , whats up!"

Sooyoung blush when Jackson call her name . As soon as they start talking , Youngji is somehow not in his eyes anymore . She give Jackson his warm coat and smile , saying she needs to go somewhere . What bother her that he didn't even ask and just nod while talking to Joy , or Sooyoung .

'That girl ruined our perfect date , why am I blaming her when it's totally his fault . Pfft , just wait Wang Jackson'

***

The atmosphere have been awkward and full of silence from the moment they get into the car and go home . Jackson just finished his bath look at Youngji who is already ready to go somewhere . He keep focusing on Youngji's clothes with is too revealing for her .

"Where are you going with that kind of clothes ?"

"Hanging out with my friends , wae ?"

Jackson search something in the closet and when he find the thing , he pull Youngji's wrist and push her into the bathroom .

"Change to that or I'll swear I'm going to force to wear long pants and long sleeve T for the rest of your life"

Youngji smirk as she go into the toilet .

'Plan 1 , done'

She come out from the room and without even looking at Jackson , she walk away . Jackson just let her be since he's too focus on watching people fencing .

***

(few hours later)

"Helo my brother Yugyeom"

'Hyung , I think you should come here , Youngji noona , err , just come here quick'

Jackson shock to Yugyeom sudden hang up since he never hang up like that . He might think that the case is serious so he rush up towards the place that Yugyeom text me before .

***

As soon as he enter the shop , he can see that Youngji is talking to Jr as usual with Got7 around . What the heck is Yugyeom fussing when it's everything fine , well not for long . Youngji put her arm at Jr's neck and crash to his mouth . Jackson quickly pull her away and push Jr and hard as he can .

"YAH ! WHAT THE HECK JUNIOR ?!"

"Look , I can explain Jackson"

"EXPLAIN THAT YOU USE HER ? YOU KISS HER , WITHOUT MY KNOWING ?!"

"Yah , Wang Jackson , relax and look at me"

"WHY THE HECK WON'T YOU STOP HIM MARK ! DAMN YOU GUYS"

JB start to get angry and push Jackson's shoulder . He is quite angry that he would fought with them just because of Youngji and her drunk mistake .

"What is wrong with you Jackson ? It's just a stupid mistake and you risk your friendship ?"

"Stupid mistake JB ? STUPID MISTAKE ?!"

Youngji who is not well try to get up but fall back making BamBam and Yugyeom try to held her , helping her to stand .

"Yah , Wang Jackson . Why are you so loud ? Stop shouting"

Jackson look at her when she try to walk towards him without BamBam and Yugyeom help .

"Pabo pabo Jackson . Hehe , saranghae"

After whispering the last words , she collapes into his hug . 

...

(few moments before the scene)

"You think it will work ?"

"Jackson is not that nice although towards us if it's about you . He will be naive as can be or become as mean as he can . We know him since elementary school , don't worry" - Mark

"I feel like a pabo doing this , bleegh"

"Haha , gwenchana nuna , everything is fine with us , plus we haven't prank him for a long time already" - YoungJae

...

Got7 boys are in the living room meanwhile Youngji is still in collapse mood on the bed . Jackson is making a hangover soup for Youngji when suddenly he feel a warmth hugging him .

"Jackson ah~"

He turn around and see Youngji looking fine , not like a person who have hangover .

"You okay ?"

"Yep but I heard you fight with JB . Haih , come here"

Youngji pull Jackson towards the boys and make him face JB .

"I want both of you to spit out what you have done and what's in your mind that time"

Jackson wasn't even looking at JB but as soon as he see Youngji stare , he look at JB again .

"Look Jackson , I'm sorry okay . I have this urge to punch you in your face if you don't get that we are pranking you"

Jackson is thinking about what JB said but when he realize , he look at him with a sharp gaze making them all burst into laugh . Youngji suddenly bring out a cake and put it on the coffee table .

"Happy Birthday ! Make a wish"

He smile as he caress her hair and make his wish . He blow the candle making them cheered .

"Yah yah yah , this is why she look so fine . Eyyy . CHAKAMAN !"

Everyone stop their work after hearing Jackson loudly say chakaman .

"So both of you really kiss each other ?"

He point at Jr and Youngji making both of them look each other awkwardly . It's going to be a hard night on Jr and Youngji to hear him giving his speech about brotherhood and relationships .