I Love You

L.O.V.E (LUV) >>On hiatus

Only be good to me
Only always smile at me
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make me become obsessed

I’m still scared of love
So give make me trust you
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make me become obsessed

I Love You
I Love You

All day, I keep thinking about you
All day, I just stare at my phone that’s not ringing
Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

At thoughts of you, I can’t go to sleep at night
I think of you with the moonlight and I confess my heart
Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

Look at me now

Look at my heart
It’s burning like this
Please hold onto me right now
Before it’s too late eh eh eh eh

I Love You
I Love You

Don’t stop the love song
I will sing for handsome you every day
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Don’t stop the love dance
I want to spend this night with you
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Look at my heart
It’s burning like this
Please hold onto me right now
Before it’s too late eh eh eh eh
We can’t go wrong, bring it back

Don’t play the cat-and-mouse game with me
Let’s become a bit more honest
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make be become obsessed

I’m curious where you are and what you’re doing
Are you annoyed by me being like this?
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make be become obsessed

I Love You everyday
Don’t get away
Take me away
I Love You everyday
In everyway
I Love You

Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

I Love You everyday
Don’t get away
Take me away
I Love You everyday
In everyway
I Love You

Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

(I Love You by 2NE1)

 

Youngji look at Jackson quietly at their school reunion . She stiffen her face when he's happily talking to their other friends , GIRL friends . He's been talking to Krystal , Suzy , Minzy and some other girls of their friends for a while making she feel uneasy . Youngji become jealous of him . Suddenly someone tap her back .

"Youngji ?"

Youngji look at the person who tap her . It's JB , one of the kingkas back then with 7 members , and Jackson was included . Sometimes she feel weird too how he end up being one of the kingkas . She smile at him and take a sip of her drink .

"Hey they JB , what's up ?"

"You pathetically changed Youngji ah"

"Is it bad ?"

"Why is it bad ? You talk more , joke more and sure become a fine pretty drop dead gorgeous young lady in few years"

Youngji chuckle ad blushed listening to JB's praise but still , she feel like Jackson is not looking at her the moment they arrived . She know that they haven't meet in a long time but basically she's his girlfriend . Youngji sighes as she know that she's kinda obssessed with him . 

"You're checking out on Jackson ?"

Youngji cough loudly in shock due to JB's sudden attack making Jackson look at their place . She can see he quickly go towards them and look at her worrily .

"Yah , gwenchana ? Why ? What's wrong ?"

Youngji shook her head slowly and bit her lips as Jackson pat her back .

"How many times do I have to tell you to be careful . You know that you are damn sensitive . You okay ?"

"I just cough a little bit too loud Jackson , thanks to JB . Why are you nagging like a grandmother ?"

"Wait , what's up with you two ?"

Youngji and Jackson look at JB at the same time , giving JB a chill . Youngji sighs making Jackson look around . Youngji look at Jackson and hit him .

"Yah , you didn't tell them yet ? Eisht . No wonder you left me alone here , talking to bunches of girls although it's our friend . Well , I'm just Heo Young Ji to you right ? Fine , I'm going home then , huh"

Youngji explode making Jackson mess up his hair . He didn't know that Youngji was jealous and lonely . He look at Youngji until she left the restaurant . He later watch the Got7 boys with an awkward smile .

"So tell me , you're dating , she's jealous because of your closeness with the girls and you didn't told us that you're dating . Wait , I thought she's with Hong.." - Bambam

"Don't dare to say that bastard name , BamBam . I guess that's the story"

"Whoa , that's mean of you . To us and her . Why didn't you tell us ? Plus , you have a fight with Hong.. ani , him ? Wae ? I though you were bestfriends , pretty much like your other half" - Mark

"Look , he cheated to towards her . And that stupid betrayer took Youngji from me although he know I liked her since back then . Stupid promise , not making her heart break whatsoever . I guess I'm as terrible as him now huh"

"Ani , you're better . Well at least you didn't cheat or make her cry . This is only a jealous girlfriend case . Chill man , console her in every way that you can . She'll be okay , trust me" - Jr

Jackson let out a small sighs . This going to be a loooong night . And what he didn't realize , someone have heard everything he says .

***

"I hate him , I hate him , I hate him for making me like this . Eisht"

Youngji walk alone at Han river . She keeps looking at her phone which is not ringing . Her heart beating fast , knowing it's because of him .

"If only you know how hard my heart beating is but still I don't now yours too . Are we beating the same heartbeat ?"

She walk all the way to his apartment , since they share the house . She open the door and the lights still off . He's not home yet . She change her clothes to one of her baggy shirts and lie down onto the bed , thinking of him . Huh , she become obsessed . Later she heard him entering the house . 

"Youngji ah , I know you already here"

Jackson walk towards the room and found her hiding in the duvet .

"Since when you becoming like this ?"

"Snce then"

"Look , I'm sorry . I really want to tell them but I'm busy and stuff"

"And girls"

"Yah , you're the only girl I had my eyes on"

Jackson pull the duvet slowly but Youngji insist of hiding herself in there but end up losing because of Jackson double force . She pout at him making him pinch her cheek . 

"You hurting my heart and now my cheek ? I'm so done with Wang Jackson!"

She throw a pillow at her making him laugh , seeing how cute his jealous girlfriend . He pull him into his hug and lay together on the bed . She push him away making he pull her tighter .

"Jackson , I can't breathe !"

"Opps , sorry"

He let her go and caress her cheek although she still pouting . He play with her hair , her cheek , her nose . 

"Look , I'm sorry . They also scolded me because I didn't tell them . I already announce our relationship altho you're not there . Sorry okay . I won't do that again , I promise"

Youngji look at him and poke his nose . She forgive him , well , actually she didn't mad at all . Jealous is natural problem for girls tho . He peck her cheek and pull her into his hug .

"You don't know how much I love you Youngji ah"

"I love you too but before that , go get a bath . You're smelly"

Jackson laugh and kiss her forehead before head off to the bathroom making Youngji smile .