Goodbye Summer

L.O.V.E (LUV) >>On hiatus

I remember when we were yelled at for talking in the halls
I don’t know why it was so fun even when we were being punished
After that day (yeah yeah) we always (yeah yeah)
Stuck together like the Astro twins, you were me and I was you

You cried so much on the day before graduation
You held it in firmly since you’re a guy
Just like that hot summer when we couldn’t say what we wanted, goodbye

The friend label is a label that I got to hate
The feelings I’ve hidden still remain as a painful secret memory
The photos that can’t define our relationship is a heartbreaking story
I’m sorry, summer, now goodbye, yeah

What do I say, we didn’t have to play no games
I should’ve took that chance, I should’ve asked for you to stay
And it gets me down the unsaid words that still remain
The story ended without even starting

Your song on the last day of the school festival, the flickering summer sea
Our feelings that were precious because we were together
Like the deepening night sky, goodbye

The friend label is a label that I got to hate
The feelings I’ve hid still remain as a painful secret memory
The photos that can’t define our relationship is a heartbreaking story
I’m sorry, summer, now goodbye, yeah

Baby oh no oh oh
I’m sorry that this is a monologue
Oh, actually, I love you, yeah
If only our long-time hidden secrets were revealed
I would hold you in my arms

The friend label is a label that I got to hate
The feelings I’ve hid still remain as a painful secret memory
The photos that can’t define our relationship is a heartbreaking story
I’m sorry, summer, now goodbye, yeah

The friend label is a label that I got to hate
A heartbreaking story, I’m sorry, summer, now goodbye, yeah


(Goodbye Summer by f(x) ft D.O)

 

[Jackson POV]

Looking at Youngji sleeping in my arms make me smile all night long . I've been waiting for this moments ever since our first met in middle school . I don't know why I was a pabo back then not to confess to her .

...

(flashback)

"Get away Hongbin !"

Hongbin still made fun of him because he is actually study . He never been study that way before maing Hongbin . Suddenly their homeroom teacher come in with a girl . Jackson somehow attracted to her . She have this charm which no other girls have . Jackson is not the person who attracted to girls easily making he feels weird himself .

"Hello , I'm Heo Young Ji . Please take care of me"

Jackson just blankly look at her until Hongbin pat his back . 

"Jackson , finally we have someone pretty in our class"

Jackson look at Hongbin with a smirk . But that smirk suddenly turn into a shy smile when Youngji suddenly come near him .

"Hello there . Young Ji imnida . The teacher ask to sit here . Is there anyone here ?"

"What a nice name . I'm Hongbin , Lee Hong Bin"

Hongbin always the one who start everything before Jackson do . 

"Hey Youngji , you can sit here . By the way , I'm Jackson"

(end of flashback)

...

"I'll never repeat the same mistake as Hongbin baby , trust me . And I love you"

***

[Youngji's POV]

"I'll never repeat the same mistake as Hongbin baby , trust me . And I love you"

I can't hold my smile when he said that . How do I become a pabo back then to accept Hongbin rather than waiting for his love confession ? Waiting can actually worth it . Pabo Youngji . Haih , I never knew it will be this warm laying down beside him meanwhile he's caressing my hair .  

...

(flashback)

Youngji walk into her new class with her new homeroom teacher but the moment she see her classmate , her eyes is glued to a person studying who knows what . Suddenly he look towards Youngji making her look away .

"Hello , I'm Heo Young Ji . Please take care of me"

After the introduction , the teacher ask her to sit beside the boy who was studying back then . Youngji become clueless . She's going to sit beside the boy who she admired ? 

"Hello there , Young Ji imnida . The teacher ask me to sit here . Is there anyone here ?"

"What a nice name . I'm Hongbin , Lee Hong Bin"

Youngji just smile towards Hongbin . She was hoping for the boy to answer her question but he keep looking at her like she did something wrong .

"Hey Youngji , you can sit here . By the way , I'm Jackson"

Youngji smile to him as she sit beside him . So Jackson is his name huh ?

(end of flashback)

...

I can't believe that was about 5 years ago , or more , or less ? I don't freaking care because finally I can feel that he is mine . MINE !

***

Youngji move a bit making Jackson look at her . 

"Are you awake ? Did I make you awake?"

Youngji smile because she didn't actually sleep for real . 

"Ani , you didn't wake me up . I wake up myself . Why didn't you sleep yet Jackson ah ?"

"It's just .. nothing"

Youngji smile and give him a sudden hug making Jackson chuckle . She cup his face and give a peck on his lips . Jackson look at her blankly making her pout .

"If you don't like it , then smile"

Jackson smile hearing her words . He pull her close to him and give her a real kiss . They break the kiss to catch some air . Youngji yawn making Jackson smile while caressing her hair .

"Now let's sleep . You must be tired from watching me sleeping right ?"

"And you must be tired of all day crying right ?"

Youngji pout and hit his arm making he let out a small laugh . He tuck her hair behind her ears and pull the duvet on her . 

"Good night my love"

"Nite nite Jackson"