Up and Down

L.O.V.E (LUV) >>On hiatus

Jackson look around , looking for Youngji . He wondered where have she been . He even tried to call her but she didn't pick up . His heart feel uneasy . It's already 8 but she's not home yet . So he wait .

And wait .

And wait .

And wait .

He even feel asleep and woke up . He take a glances at his watch and shocked because it's only few minutes before midnight . Without hesitation , he grab his carkeys and phone to find her but suddenly she popped up messily at the front door .

"Where have you been ?"

"Study as usual ?"

"What happen until you come home this late ?"

"Jackson , I'm tired , please"

"Well , I'm worried that you don't pick up your calls and you don't tell me that you're gonna be late"

Youngji ignored him and straight go to the bed , tired after all the studies . Lucky her that Jackon let her continue her sudies as he've got an offer of working at the place he works now or easily said he inherits his family company . But Jackson still feel uneasy plus she straight went to bed without even changing her clothes .

"Heo Young Ji ~"

"..."

He pull her hand but she push it aside .

"Youngji ah , change your clothes first"

"I'm tired"

"I'm tired too , tired of being uneasy . Now quick change your clothes"

"Wait , you're tired of what ? Being uneasy ? Of what ? ME ?"

"Look that's not the point , now change your clothes quick so you can continue your sleep"

"Shiro !"

This may be the first time that they've been in this kind of serious situation . Youngji start to feel sad with Jackson's word meanwhile Jackson is now hoping that he won't explode infront of her but then it happens .

"YAH , QUICK CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES"

"Why are you screaming at me ?"

"I told you I was uneasy and yet you keep whining at stuff"

"YAH ! I said I'm tired right ? Why are you suddenly screaming at me ?"

"And why don't you listen to me when I said change your clothes ?"

"Can't you even wait ? I'm tired . Do you need to shout like that ?"

Jackson mess up his hair meanwhile Youngji look at him with a glare . 

"You're totally tired of me right Wang Jackson ?"

Jackson stop messing his hair and look at her .

"No , I don't mean it like that"

"You tired of all this and that's why you treat me like this"

"Youngji stop"

Youngji did stop but she grab her stuff and go straight out from the bedroom . She lock herself in the other making him start to feel the tense of their relationship . Youngji in the other hand try to hold her tears and try to go back to sleep . Altho she's tired but the incident keep her awake and same goes to Jackson. They can't sleep easily , thinking about the tense they're having .

***

Youngji get out from the room , ready to go . Jackson is somewhere at the dining table , playing with his phone . Youngji realised that he's there but both totally act like stranger in their own love house . Jackson also didn't stop her , asking her shere she's going . Youngji don't even bother to ask him if he wants breakfast like usual . The atmostphere become strange and awkward with silence can be heard everywhere . 

***

Jackson can't even focused on her work . He keeps thinking what happen to them .

Did he do the same thing like Hongbin ?

Would this be the end of them ?

How to settle everything down ? 

He keeps looking at their photos on his desk . Even her own photo he keeps on the desk .

  

He let out sigh . When will this end ?

***

Youngji go back home to her own house where she once share it with her sister . Hara also surprise to see her infront of the apartment .

"Why didn't you tell me you want to come over ?"

Without any words , she shed tears making Hara hug her .

"Jackson ?"

She nod in Hara's hug .

"Gwenchana , everything's gonna be fine . Don't cry . You need to be strong . There's no relationship that the couple don't fight with each other . This want to test us if we're strong enough or love each other enough . Don't cry darling"

"But we never fight like this before"

"Like I said , there's no relationship that the couple don't fight . Either big or small the case is , stay together, arachi ?"

"Arraso eonnie , mianhe for burdening you"

"Aigoo , this little rascal . I'm your sister . Now stop crying at lets do something fun together . Sister bonding time !"

Finally she got her smile back altho it's temporary .