Missing

L.O.V.E (LUV) >>On hiatus

Jackson run as fast as he can towards Youngji apartment . Why ? He got a call from her unnie , Hara that she she didn't pick up any calls or replying any text message . He stop and look up towards the building . He quickly enter a lift and praying that the lift could go faster plus praying for nothing will happen to Youngji . He arrived infront of her apartment door and knocked it as hard as he can .

"Youngji open the door"

No relpy so he try harder .

"Yah Heo Young Ji , I know you are in there . Open the door ! Open the freaking door !"

He couldn't control his nerves so he break her door . Still , she's no where to be found . He look at every corner of the house when suddenly he see a leg coming out from under the bed . He come closer and take a look under the bed .

'Oh god , save Youngji'

He see her crying under the bed with no more strength . He try to console her when she end up hiding her face more . He can't control his tears seeing his cute happy-go-lucky girl end up that way . Where could possibly go wrong ?

***

"Eat some Youngji ah"

He give her some food but Youngji only look at the food with her pokerface . She look exactly like a corpse or like a zombie exactly . Suddenly she speak .

"Jackson ah"

"Hurm ?"

"It hurts so much Jackson , can I just kill myself right now ?"

Jackson touch her hand slowly and end up pulling her into his hug . He try to hold up his tears but Youngji's story made him cry more .

"Why can't he love me , ONLY ME ? He's been cheating on me Jackson , CHEATING . What did I do wrong ? It really hurts"

Youngji let go what's in her mind with tears inside Jackson warm hug .

***

Youngji sleep in her tears with Jackson looking after her . He try to pat her hair but he just can't . He let out a deep breathe before remembering the scene when it still peaceful and happy .

(flashback)

"Hongbin and I just start our relationship !"

Jackson look at her with a smile . Although he's hurt to see a girl he like which is his bestfriend dating someone else and again , his bestfriend too , but he have to sacrifice it because the friendship they share since middle school . 

"Great then . Be a good girl with him okay ?"

Youngji smile widely when suddenly Hongbin give her a sudden backhug .

"Erm , stop being lovey dovey people , I'm here you know"

Hongbin laugh at Jackson random words . He pull Jackson making them end up in a group hug 

(end of flshback)

***

Hongbin walk slowly towards her apartment door . He take out the red rose which Youngji always like . He try to knock the door when he heard someone sobbing and some things are thrown away . He know that his Youngji is hurt . 

"Mianhe Younji ah , jeongmal mianhe"

(flashback)

He was lost in her lust . He look at the girl on his bed , comfortly sleeping . He knew this was wrong . Youngji should be the one by his side now . He close his eyes , thinking hard when suddenly he heard someone banging the door . He knew it was Youngji . She look at him then towards the girl and look at him again . She smirk at him and left the room .

...

"So this is why you avoid me huh ? Yah , answer me . Hurry !"

Hongbin close his eyes tightly making Youngji end up in tears . Hongbin pull her into his hug although she's rebelling it and keep punching his chest . She manage to escape and push him away , running from him and slam the door hard . Hongbin finally fall onto his knees and let go the tears that he held

(end of flashback)

***

Jackson lifelessly go towards her apartment when suddenly she come out running and fall into his arms .

"Yah Youngji , what's wrong with you ?"

Jackson carry Youngji back into her apartment and put her into the bathtub . She just sit there quietly and hug her knees . Jackson start to turn the shower with warm water on and wash her although she's still in her clothes . But seeing her like that really hurts him .

"Youngji ah , I'm sorry for Hongbinie . I don't know this will happen . I should let you be mine first . I'm really sorry . Please don't be like this . I'm really sorry . I should care for you more . But ... I ... ergh .."

He stop pouring water and cry beside the tub . Youngji stare at him quietly and slowly pull him into her hug . She later cup Jackson face and look into his eyes . Slowly she go near his face and land her lips onto his . She stop when she's out of breathe and caress Jackson hair . 

"Stop crying for me . It hurts to see you cry for me . I'll stop being like this okay . Now look at me . Jackson , heal the pain can you ?"

He look at her and smile . He kiss her forehead and pull her into his hug . 

"I promise that I'll heal the pain and you need to show Hongbin that you are stong Youngji ah"

Youngji nod and smile .