Only You

L.O.V.E (LUV) >>On hiatus

"So how is it ?"

"Ooo , nice set up Wang ssi"

Youngji take a look around the house . It's not that big nor small , just nice for both of them . Youngji throw herself on a sofa and look at Jackson with her annoyed face.

"Why are you looking at me like that ?"

"I'm hungry , you said you going to feed me before going here but you didn't"

Jackson let out a small smile seeing Youngji pouting and whining because of her hungriness . Girl having PMS , he sure how to treat her nicely . He go towards her and peck her cheeck . Youngji look at him weirdly .

"I said feed me not kiss me"

"I was about to ask you after giving that peck , aigoo . What do you want to eat? "

"Jjajangmyeon ? Naengmyeon ? I won't mind"

Jackson call to order both of the food which she mentioned and one jjajangmyeon for himself . She might whine again if she doesn't want if he only ordered one of it . He sit beside her and look at Youngji who's still looking around . 

"Well , it will be our new home"

"Hmm"

Youngji look at him by the end of his eyes , looking like she didn't agree with him . 

"Wae ? What's wrong ? Don't say you won't be marrying me"

"I didn't say anything"

"Then why are you looking so dim like that"

"Did you just propose ?"

"We're getting married anyway , do I need to propose ? So you want me to propose you while we're dining in a resturant and stuff like that ?"

"Hush ! If you do that , I'll kill you then kill myself . Don't ever do that ok?"

Jackson just nod with a small smile , knowing that she hates those kinds of stuff . They've been friends for years and also date about a year already so he know what she like or not . They said you might get bored if you stay with the same people for a very long long time but he didn't and that what makes he love her more . 

"So are you going to marry me?"

Youngji look at him then look away . She answer him with a silence .

"I'm going to kiss you thousand times if you don't answer me on count of three"

Youngji tend to look away from him , avoiding his eyes .

"One..."

Jackson move nearer to her a little bit closer .

"Two..."

He put his face closely infront of her face although she look away , still avoiding his gaze .

"Three..."

He move foward to kiss her but she push him away .

"Okay okay"

He smile widely and move to his position before making Youngji look at him weirdly .

"I answered already so what are you doing ?"

"Do normal things that couple do ?"

Without waiting for Youngji , he kissed her gently , showing how much he loves her , how much she meant in his life and so do Youngji .

***

After they eat their lunch , Jackson clean the place meanwhile Youngji walk around the house . She noticed that there's a picture of Jackson and Hongbin together .

"Jagiya.."

"Yes ?"

"It's been a long time after Hongbin move to Busan , right?"

"Yep"

"You met him on the day he move , he didn't say anything ?"

Jackson feel a little awkward with her question but he reply her with a no . Youngji smile alone and lie down on the sofa . Without she realized , she sleep peacefully. Jackson look at her and tucked her hair behind her ears so he can see her sleeeping face clearly . He somehow feel guilty but it's boys talk which she wouldn't care to know . The talk that only Hongbin and Jackson what it is .