Crystal

L.O.V.E (LUV) >>On hiatus

Oh love of my life I wanna wake you up
Shine a light, no matter what anyone says, you’re like a star
You’re so dazzling, a mysterious light in between, shine a light

Clearly, as if you’re whispering, you shine on me
You’re my vitamin, so sparkling

My dazzling crystal, you’re my star
Just with your twinkling eyes, you shine a light in my glass-like heart, crystal
It’s such a relief (I know know know)
You’re my lucky charm (you know know know)
You light me up, sweety boy, you’re a mysterious crystal

Oh love of my life I wanna wake you up
Shine a light, when things were hard, like a star, you shined on me
Like a dazzling light, you’re mysterious, shine a light

Clearly, as if you’re whispering, you shine on me
You’re my vitamin, so sparkling

My dazzling crystal, you’re my star
Just with your twinkling eyes, you shine a light in my glass-like heart, crystal
It’s such a relief (I know know know)
You’re my lucky charm (you know know know)
You light me up, sweety boy, you’re a mysterious crystal

Shine on me with those bright eyes like you are now
So I can be more beautiful than anyone else

My dazzling crystal, you’re my star
Just with your twinkling eyes, you shine a light in my glass-like heart, crystal
It’s such a relief (I know know know)
You’re my lucky charm (you know know know)
You light me up, sweety boy, you’re a mysterious crystal

Oh love of my life I wanna wake you up

(Crystal by Apink)

 

 

"So both of you really kiss each other ?"

Youngji and Jr look each other awrwardly , because they did kiss for real . Youngji look at Jackson with a mysterious smile and clinging onto his neck . Jr scratch his head without intention , trying to look away from Jackson gaze .

"So you guys really are"

"Aniya , Jackson , look at me . I love you and that's all matter , right Jr ?"

"Erm , ye...yeah , you're right"

They other boys feel its funny because Jr is the one who always caught Jackson in action but this time is vice versa . They try to hold their laugh as hard as they can , not to ruin the mood .

"But you kiss him"

"It's not like I never kiss you"

"But it's Jr"

"So what ?"

"He is my best friend morelike my brother and you kiss him . Yah , I feel betrayed okay . And you Jr , how could you kiss my girl ? I know I sound like a possesive boyfriend but I don't know man , you're my brother and she's my girl , I don't know how to explain the feel . Eyy , you really are something huh Heo Youngji"

Youngji just blink her eyes innocently and look at Jr . She feel the same as the boys because she find it funny to see Jr trembling because of Jackson stupid alibi . 

***

After the boys leave their house , Youngji try to talk to Jackson but he ignored her . 

"Ya , let's make up , palli"

Youngji hold out her hands but Jackson look at other place making her dumbfounded . He glance at her and go into their bedroom leaving blank Youngji . She later enter the room too but this time talking to her phone .

"I don't know , how about you ?"

'...'

"Ah , we can meet up again right ? Is the boys following ? Ani ? So it will be just two of us ?"

'...'

"Great then , let's meet tomorrow . Jackson ? He's not talking to me so why would he care "

Jackson start to become curious with Youngji's conversation . She's going out ? With who ? What boys ? Got7 boys ? Since when they are this close ? Is that Jr ? Many things are playing in his mind . But then he realize something . Jr is asking her out ?! He take away the phone making she whine .

"Yah , give me back my phone Wang Jackson"

"Yah , who are you to ask her out ?"

'She said she was bored so I ask her out tomorrow since you're not talking to her . After all , I already kiss her , haha'

"Aisht this boy , wait until I come to you"

'Jeez Jackson , I'm just teasing , haha . If you're not talking to her tonight , I swear to you , six of us will kidnap her and bring to our house'

"Don't you ..."

Jr hang up the phone . He look at Youngji who's still pouting since the moment he take her phone away . But deep inside , she know that her plan work and she know that Jackson know that she's only teasing .

"Don't you dare to tease me like that again !"

"Wae ? Jealous huh ?"

"I'm not , well , err , no"

Youngji laugh at him . Boys and their ego . Jackson pull her into his hug making Youngji hug him back .

"Why are you like this ? Ahh , Joy ? Haha , mianhe"

"Lucky me to have handsome , famous yet short boyfriend"

"Yah ! Aisht this little rascal"

He hug her tightly making her out of breath . She hit his shoulder and lay onto the bed , tired with the surprise . Jackson also lay down beside her , looking at the ceiling but when he look back at her , she's already in her dreamland . He caress her hair later her cheek and put on the duvet .

"Good night my little naughty girl"