Error

L.O.V.E (LUV) >>On hiatus

I couldn’t help it so I threw it all out
I erased all of my emotions
But I couldn’t erase you (let me free)
Because my heart was too sad (let me breathe)

I just need to live like this, I just need to breathe
I just need to be alive, why can’t I?
I said it’s okay (let me free)
This is better for me (let me breathe) oh

I was afraid that I’d get cut by your sharp, knife-like words
I just need to breathe and eat to endure through this

I was a coward, I wanted to endure through

I’m holding my heart in my hand
I chose a life that is for me

I don’t want to let go of myself
I don’t want to ruin myself anymore
Memories that aren’t ending even when it’s over
I have no confidence to win over it

Love, in the end
Is a lie to just one person
Now look at me forgetting you
With your eyes wide open

Don’t ever forget me
Don’t ever erase me

My heart was limping and this is the end of the road
After making that decision and taking a breath
I let out a deep sigh
I rip her up from inside my heart
As I let out a silent scream
I’m erasing the after images that are floating around
Burning up the remaining memories up to the sky, burn

I saw you again, I cried
Something went terribly wrong
My heart is still remembering (let me free)
Everything was the same (let me breathe)

There’s nowhere to run from you

If I hold onto you, it hurts
But if I let you go, it hurts even more
This place is deeper than a dream inside a dream
I have no confidence to escape from it

Saying that I’ll forget you
Is all a lie that remains in me
Your face spreads throughout my heart again
It hurts even more than before

I think I miss you even more
I think it’s even more dangerous

(Error by VIXX)

 

Hongbin look around the house . For him , it's already a year after their breakup but he still can't forget Youngji . He feel miserable but he know that maybe this is how God teaches him , after he backstab Jackson for Youngji . He still can feel her scent in the house .  He tried everything to forget her but he just can't . The most worst part is , even Jackson won't comeback to him again . That one bestfriend which he need to appreciate .

***

Youngji look at her phone nervously . After all the nagging from Jackson , asking her to meet Hongbin to clear things up , she collect all her courage to meet with Hongbin . Jackson send her off at Hongbin's apartment . She give him a kiss before she turn around towars his apartment .  She walk and walk in the apartment until she reached his door . She ring the bell but no one answering it so she try to open the door and it's not locked . She quietly go into the house and look around . Something caught her attention , their pictures are scattered around the house . Even the picture that he or she take is still there . Plus every picture have Hongbin handwriting behind it .

Memories start to play in her head , but it hurts her . Her heart and also her mind .

 

  

Hongbin come out from his room as he heard someone get in . He thought it's Yura but he widen his eyes to see Youngji infront of him .

"Youngji ah"

She look at him with tears in her eyes . The most hateful state in his eyes is when Youngji cry . He pull her into his hug making she sob louder . He even cry along with her in their hug .

"Youngji , I'm really sorry , really really sorry . I didn't mean it back then . I'm sorry for not chasing you , I'm sorry , very sorry"

Youngji cry start to slow down . She look at him with her puffy eyes . She sadly smile . 

"Nevermind about the past and let's move on . You cannot be like this Hongbin ah . What's wrong with being friends ? We were way happy back then when we still friends . I don't know why I cry too but hey , let's move on okay . You should love her better than you love me . That's alright , I'm okay"

"I .. i .."

"Shh , if I can let you go , you need to let me go too . I can't keep going if you keep coming to me . Show me you're happier without me , show me that you better off without me . If I can do it , why can't you ?"

"Are you going to leave me for real now ?"

"Yes , you have Yura , I have that dork Jackson . Maybe we're just fated to be bestfriend . You may lost me , but you haven't lost Jackson"

"What do you mean ? He hates me"

"He hates your attitude towards me , not you as in person . If you can get over me , trust me , we'll be like the old us back , the three musketeers , haha"

Hongbin pull her into his hug , she is right but everytime he try to forget her , he will fail again and again . Tears fall as soon as Jackson come to his mind . He's still his bestfriend no matter what . Youngji look at Hongbin . She wipe his tears when suddenly she passed out .  

"Youngji ?"

***

Jackson run as fast as he can after Hongbin inform him that she collapes again . Jackson can see Hongbin sitting on the bench , with worry look all over his face .

"Hongbin ?"

"Jackson !"

"Is she okay ?"

"I hope so"

"Haih , maybe she already clear her mind up after meeting you"

"What do you mean ?"

"She's sick because of you . Doctor say she need to clear her mind with the one who make her depress so I figure out it's you because she become like this after you meeting her at the cafe . That's why she come to your house"

"Ah , no wonder she want to clear up about our relationship . Sorry Jackson ah , you must be worry after I tell you about her"

"Gwenchana , at least you don't leave her alone with that illness"

"Yah , I'm still a person too . Plus she is still my bestfriend . And you my man , are still my bestfriend . Look I'm sorry what happen between us , maybe I shouldn't confess and let you make your move ..."

"Shut up ! Haha , past is past . Let's think about a better tomorrow shall we , aigoo . You're still the same Hongbin I know"

They laugh infront of Youngji's ward window making she smile as well .