Valentine's Day

Wu Family Antics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: DON'T FREAKING KILL ME! I'M SORRY! I planned to update for a while now, but I couldn't find myself to type when our vacation just started. I finally graduated high school, so I kind of wanted to enjoy before going back to my writer phase. So this chapter is a bit little late--well, SO late considering that Valentine's Day was done 2 months ago, but I wrote this since feb, I just couldn't finish it because of how school was becoming too hectic. And I posted 3 new stories, please check them if you have time! Here's the new chapter!

Oh, and I apologize if the ending is a bit cut off or if it seems like it's low quality writing, squeezing ideas out while you're having a writer's block is never a good idea. 

Minseok – 10 years old

 

Sehun – 6 years old

 

Seohun – 4 years old

 

 

 

In which the children prepares something…

 

            “Umma, why are my chocolates shaped like a heart?” Sehun asks his mother as they play in their large playroom.

 

            “It’s because Valentine’s Day is coming up.” Kyungsoo answers, pretending to serve freshly cooked, plastic bacon and eggs on her plate, which Seohun “eats” deliciously.

 

            “Why hearts? Our hearts doesn’t look like that, hearts are ugly.”

           

           “Oh, baby Seo, you read too much of your Baozi-oppa’s books… Seo, hearts are hard to draw exactly as it is, so they made it look like that. And because the day’s all about love, we all exist for our hearts to beat for someone romantically.”

           

 

            Sehun waddles over to them and presents the piece of chocolate to Seohun, who leans back cringing, “I don’t like milk chocolate, bro.”

 

            “Oh, I forgot.” He murmurs and presents the chocolate to his mother instead.

            “Thank you, Hunnie.” The demon queen puckers his lips and kissed the corner of his son’s lips.

            “Ew, umma, stop…” The little prince roughly wiped his cheeks as if it could wipe away the remnants of the kiss.

            “Don’t deny you didn’t like it, Hunnie. Our little princess here likes them too. Seo, why don’t you give umma a kiss?”

 

            Seohun didn’t even glance up from her toys as she sends a flying kiss to her mother. Sehun snickers at the display, “yeah, right, umma.”

 

            Kyungsoo pouts and took Seohun’s plate, “no fake food for you then. You’re growing more like Sehun each day…”

 

            “No… we’re playing… “ Seohun stands up and finally placed a kiss on her mother’s cheek to appease him from taking her toys away.

            Kyungsoo smiles triumphantly, “now that’s my, Seo.”

 

            “So, umma,” Sehun calls, sitting beside his little sister, “what do adults do on valentain—“

            “—Valentine’s Day, Hunnie.”

            “—on Valentine’s Day?”

 

            “Well,” Kyungsoo looks up at the chandelier in thought for a moment, “it’s a day where people who have their own loved ones spend a day where they express their love for each other.”

            “Like you and baba?” Seohun asks, pouring “tea” in her mother’s teacup.

            “Yes, exactly like baba and I?” He brings up the cup to his lips and “drank”.

            “Is Valentine’s Day fun, umma?”

            “I guess—well, it is to make it easier for you to understand…”

            “Why?”

            “Because it’s a different kind of fun, princess. It’s like the feeling you get when you watch your Draco Malfoy or get the toy you wanted, that kind of fun because you get to spend that day with your loved one specially. You’ll understand once you get old.”

            “But I don’t want get old, umma.” Sehun pouts. “being old and wrinkly .”

 

            Kyungsoo couldn’t help his giggles from coming out, “not that kind of old. Old enough like how your baba and I are…”

            “Oh, but still…”

            “You really don’t want to grow old, huh?”

            “No. I don’t want to,”

            “I’ll gladly call Peter Pan for him to pick you up, Hunnie.”

           

            Seohun nods absentmindedly, “but too bad he doesn’t exist and it won’t be too fun without you and baba around us.”

 

            “Aw, I love you too, princess.” Kyungsoo glomped her and wipes an imaginary tear.

 

            I did a damn good job raising you three. He thought, rocking his daughter’s body back and forth, while she looked like she doesn’t mind and still continued to play. Well, she was used to it.

 

            Minseok wakes up to see The Hun duo hovering over him. He gulps; this is the second time they’ve done this, sneaking into his room and whatnot in the morning. One thing Minseok is sure about is that no good can come from this; the first time was evidence enough.

 

            “W-what are you two doing here again?”

            “Oppa, helps us make the best Valentine’s Day for Umma and Baba.” Seohun proposes.

            “Yeah, hyung. Umma says that Valentine’s Day is spent with our loved ones…”

 

            But that day is only for couples, he wanted to say, but there’s no harm on making the day more family-oriented, right?

 

            “A-alright, I’ll help.” Minseok pauses, gathering the courage to create a bargain with his siblings. “But what’s in it for me.”

 

            His two little siblings faced each other, deep in thought before simultaneously snapping their fingers at the sudden burst of ideas.

 

            “Uncle ‘Xing’s cookies?” Sehun suggests, but the elder shook his head no. As much as Minseok finds them delicious, but he needed something new to eat, their uncle’s pastries are practically a staple snack for them. There was no stopping the gentle angel from baking in his free time.

 

            “A coffee maker?” Seohun pipes up, looking giddy at the anticipation of getting the answer, but sadly, no. He’s a rather hard person to bribe, and measly things that are easy to acquire just by asking their dear parents are not counted.

 

            A silent moment passed the three siblings, but then Sehun’s smirk appeared (Minseok had to suppress the shiver), looking as diabolic as ever.

 

            “Oh, I know, hyung.” Sehun starts, chuckling. Is he really six years old? “A picture of Jongdae-hyung in exchange of you helping us.”

 

            “Jongdae? Who’s that?” The elder looks confused.

            “You don’t Chen-hyung’s real name?! What kind of best friend are you?!” Sehun exclaims dramatically.

           

            Minseok splutters, “I didn’t bother to ask! And how did you know? I don’t see you talking to him.”

 

            “We have our ways, oppa.” Seohun butts in for Sehun, a small smile on her lips, scaring him all the more. Are they really younger than him?

 

            “So, are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter