Kindergrten 2

Wu Family Antics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Oh my god, you guys are awesome. 60+ subs in 2 chapters, I love you guys. Maybe you guys can make it 100 subs before I post the fourth chap? Pretty please? Anyway, I have an important announcement below, but for now… Enjoy!

Minseok – 10 years old

 

Sehun- 6 years old

 

Seohun – 4 years old

 

In which Sehun is a GENIUS and Yifan is jealous of a kindergarten kid

 

            It was fine Tuesday night and the Wu family is doing their own thing. Well, except for Sehun and Seohun.

            “I, Wu Sehun, will make you… A GENIUS!” Sehun exclaims, slamming down all of his books on the table where Seohun is watching him with a blank expression, clearly unfazed by his sudden genius personality.

 

            “Just like Minseok-oppa?”

            “Ye—wait, no! Minseok-hyung is only good at Math!”

            “Kyu-oppa then?”

            “Exactly,” Sehun grinned.

 

            Kyuhyun is their cousin, only 2 years older than Minseok, but he was definitely a genius. He’s always at the top of his grade! ALWAYS IS NOT A JOKE. He’s a genius to the point that he’d only pay attention to playing games than study at all, and the two (Sehun and Seohun) worshipped him for it. The elder did nothing but play games with them, but there are times when Sehun asked for his help and he’s willingly teach him in a matter of minutes, beating Sehun’s teachers’ teaching methods. But unfortunately for others, they regretted letting Kyuhyun near the Hun duo because he’s the one who taught the two to be scheming partners-in-crime. “EvilKyu” is certainly the perfect nickname for him.

 

            “You need to be smart by tomorrow so they’d put you in the same grade as I am!”

            “Alright, bro.”

            “But where do we start… oh, I know, English!”

            “Alright, bro.”

            “But I think we should start with Math ‘cause that’s the hardest.”

            “Alright, bro.”

            “Can you stop? Is that all you can say?!”

 

            “I want you to do your best, Seo.”

            “Yes, umma.”

            “I’m just outside if you need me,”

            “Soo, I’m here too,” Yifan said from behind.

            “Yes, umma.”

           

“Bye, baobei, do your best. Let them see how smart you are.” Yifan ruffled Seohun’s soft locks. But in truth, the two parents are actually dreading today. They’ve never seen Seohun study nor show any sign of being smart, they’ve only see her watch and do everything Sehun does.

 

“Seohun,” Yixing called. “Let’s go.”

           

Seohun nods and took Yixing’s soft hands that would lead her to the testing room.

 

“I’m worried,”

“She’ll do fine, I trust her. Sehun was just like this before.” The dragon prince assured, massaging Kyungsoo’s shoulders to ease its tension.

“Come on, let’s watch Sehun do his thing.”

“Alright,”

 

              The married couple watched Sehun keep quiet but perform extraordinarily. He, too, is a truly smart child like Kyuhyun. The boy would just stare at the window and when asked to answer questions, he would do so flawlessly. They would be lying if they said they weren’t proud of him. Yifan had to hold on to Kyungsoo’s hands to keep him from hitting on his arms while fangi—fanboying over Sehun.

 

              “Soo,”

              “Soo,”

              “Soo,”

              “Soo,”

              “What?” Kyungsoo harshly replied, eyes trained on his child. “I’m busy watching our prince.”

              “That kid.”

              “Who?”

              “That tan kid over there… is staring.” The dragon prince muttered, cocking his head towards the kid who was indeed staring at them blatantly.

 

              “So?”

              “It’s getting annoying.” He scowled, hoping his -face would be enough to drive the kid to stop staring. Sadly, it didn’t.

 

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter