First Day of Kindergarten

Wu Family Antics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry if this was late! I decided to postpone the second Xmas special because ideas just weren't coming into my head. But good thing this chapter was already written in my notebook, vacations aren't really good for my mind. I just get writer's block when I don't have school. School for me, is the best place to get inspired in making fanfics to pass time. 

 

And I apologize in advance if this chapter is a bit dry and not to your standards. 

 

Minseok – 10 years old

 

Sehun – 6 years old

 

Seohun – 4 years old

 

 

 

In which Seohun goes to school for the first time

 

            Monday morning came, the “Hun” duo’s most anticipated day, Yifan and Kyungsoo’s dreaded, while Minseok’s… not-so-much normal day. It’s not really a big deal for him because going to school is simply every child’s future experience. He’s happy and excited for his little princess, but not as expressive as his parents and brother. He watched quietly as Yifan and Kyungsoo constantly worries over Seohun as soon as they woke up, with an additional Sehun blurting out “I’m soooo exciteeeed!” every conversation he engages in. He’s particularly thankful for Seohun keeping quiet.

 

            Minseok turns to her, “Seohun.”

            “Yes?”

            “Make lots of friends, okay?” Instead of answering, Seohun just averted her eyes. Minseok sighed, trying to make his little sister respond to him would be futile. She’s too stoic at the most unwanted times.

 

            His middle school entered his view; he actually doesn’t want to go to school today. He’s sure that once he sits down in class, his mind would trail away to Seohun. He slipped his back pack strap on his should and waited for his father to stop the car.

 

            “I’ll go now,” He says, ruffling Sehun’s hair. “Good luck in school, Seo.” He gave the little girl his customary forehead kiss and hopped off the car.

            “I’ll see you later, baba, umma.”

            “Be careful, Baozi! Do your best!”

            “Do you have everything? Books, papers, notebooks, pencils, and crayons?” Kyungsoo frantically asks an impatient Seohun being carried by Yifan to the school’s entrance.

            “Yes, I have everything, umma.”

            “How about your snacks?”
            “I have it inside.” Seohun nearly rolled her eyes. Seriously, when are they going to let her go? She’ll end up late on the first day.

 

            Yifan shifts Seohun’s weight to his other arm,” Remember, what I told—“

            “BABA , WE’RE GOING TO BE LAAAAAATE! PLEASE LET GO OF SEOHUN!” Sehun screams, pulling on Seohun’s foot to make it hard for Yifan to carry her.

            “But—“

            “ARGH! I’m going to call uncle Yixing,” Frustrated, Sehun ran towards Yixing’s office.

 

            He mentally cheered when he sees Yixing’s door. “Uncle ‘Xing!”

 

            The sight of Yixing carrying a tray of cookies greeted him, “good morning, Hunnie. What is it?”

 

            He has a kitchen in his own office?! That’s… awesome!

 

            Sehun hunched over, hands on his knees, panting, “Baba… Umma… Seohun…!” The little boy struggled to make the words come out, his lungs burning. He doesn’t have his inhaler right now. Yixing noticed this and place the tray down on his desk, he crouched down to reach Sehun’s eye level, “Breathe slowly, Hunnie.” He says, placing a healing hand on the boy’s chest, delivering relief.

 

            When Sehun’s body didn’t heave so much anymore, he ruffled his hair, a fond smile on his lips. “Now, tell me what’s wrong?”

 

            “Baba and umma won’t let Seohunnie go.” He whines, stomping his feet.

 

            The healer sighed, knowing that this would happen; he already experienced this twice, Minseok and Sehun’s first days. Clearly Yifan and Kyungsoo love their children too much.

 

            The elder took Sehun’s hand and they ventured to the front of the school where Yifan and Kyungsoo would most likely be, still doting on Seohun.

 

            The two saw the three by the stairs, continuously saying their reminders and whatnot to Seohun, who looked positively, pissed off judging by the scowl on her face. When her eyes found her uncle and her brother, she raised her arms in a heart beat, “Uncle ‘Xing, help me please.”

 

            Yixing chuckled and took Seohun away from Yifan’s arms; the two parents were too busy to notice anyway. When they noticed that she wasn’t in between them, they went on a brief panic. They’re so oblivious it’s becoming ridiculous.

 

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter