Lazy Day

Wu Family Antics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok – 10 years old

 

Sehun – 6 years old

 

Seohun – 4 years old

 

 

 

In which one of the Hun Duo gets sick (Part 1)

 

 

            It was like a day not like any other. A very quiet and stale day for the Wu Family, a boring and lazy day like this rarely happens solely because of the children, but for some reason it did happen.

 

Thankfully (for Kyungsoo and Kris), they get to have their most-wanted rest, consisting of cuddling all day in bed while they leave the children to whatever they're up to, but of course Kyungsoo never forgets to at least check up on them every once and a while. The demon queen trusts Minseok with his freedom, but for the Hun duo’s case, it’s very unlikely something good would happen when they’re left to their own devices, so he ensures that the two isn’t causing mischief that much.

 

            “Soo,” Kris calls, not even lifting his head from his oh-so-very-soft pillow, and Kyungsoo’s body grew tense. I thought he was already asleep, damn.

 

            “What?”

            “Come back to bed, they’re going to be fine.” Well, Minseok will be, ‘not sure about Sehun and Seohun.

 

            “I’m just going to get a glass of water, but there’s nothing wrong in passing by their playroom, right?” Kyungsoo let out chuckle that sounded just too forced for Kris’ ears.

           

            “Stop making up excuses and get back in here. You checked on them like five times already, they’re going to be fine. Trust the kids more. I’m sure they get the message.”

 

            “Tsk,” The demon rolled his eyes, but nonetheless he returns back to their bed. The moment his body settled on the sheets, Kris wraps him up in his arms in a vice-grip. “That’s my good, baby Soo. Now sleep.”

 

            “You chin looks dangerous and ugly.” Kyungsoo half-heartedly retorted to his husband, his mood going foul at how he wasn’t allowed to see his own children.

 

            But Kris wasn’t having any of it and just hummed absentmindedly, “yeah, I was born to look ugly. Sleep. Please.”

 

 

 

            At the living room, Wu Minseok is having the time of his life. He got their large TV and countless snacks (that would surely be taken from him by his two younger siblings or mother) to himself. It wasn’t everyday that he gets to be left alone and be able to do anything that he wanted, if his mother gets to see him like this he would evidently be chastised by him non-stop.

 

If there was one thing that his mother wouldn’t want him doing, it would be him lazing around and eating all their grocery. Seriously. Kyungsoo would have to take 3 trips to the super market in a month just to restock on their snacks because Minseok either ate majority of it, or he placed everything in his secret stash.

 

            Minseok reached for the remote and browsed through the channels once again after the special Pororo marathon ended, his thumb finally stopped pressing on the remote when he found a channel playing Spongebob. Very pleased at his discovery, he placed the remote back on his lap and opened another bar of Hershey’s Dark Chocolate (he would have to remind himself to hide all of its wrappers because it’s Seohun’s favorite).

 

 

 

            While Minseok was having the time of his life, the Hun duo was facing a very difficult problem, how not to become bored. With their diabolical and imaginative minds, the two never encountered a dull moment and would always find something to do. But now that they’ve already played with all of their toys and ran out of ideas to use for their role playing, the two are lethargically staring at the ceiling of their playroom, idly poking at each other’s stomachs when they found the silence far too suffocating.

 

            “Bro,”

            “What?”

            “I’m bored.”

            “Me too, Seo, me too.” Sehun sighs and rolls on his stomach to survey their surroundings, the vast room containing all of their toys (enough to be a mini toy store), and yet he found them too dull to play with.

 

            “Let’s go bother Minnie-oppa.”

            “Nah, hyung is too boring right now. He’s busy with the television.”

            “Then let’s just watch with him.”

            “I’m sure he’s watching Spongebob right now. We’ve already watched every episode, Seo.”

 

            A whine of defeat from Seohun resounded throughout the room, and Sehun pities her for it, she rarely becomes vocal with her reactions. It just shows how much excruciating it is for her to become this bored.

 

            “I want to go outside.” Sehun says, but then he remembered that there’s nothing really fun to do outside. Their playground was still under construction, and they weren’t allowed at their swimming pool without supervision. Ugh.
“Never mind what I said.”

 

            “The sky is gloomy.” Seohun comments, “I like it.”

            “It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter