Morning

Wu Family Antics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok – 10 years old

 

Sehun - 6 years old

 

Seohun – 4 years old

 

In which Yifan is bullied and had to say "not my style" each time he gets aggravated. 

 

            “Kris,” Kyungsoo called from the kitchen, catching the attention of Yifan who was lazily watching the television, eyes dropping each minute. The “Head” of the family heaved himself from the couch and approached his wife.

 

            “Yeah?”

            “Wake the children.”

            “But—“

            “Go.”

 

            Not wanting to argue with his precious wifey, he proceeded to their large staircase leading to the children’s rooms.

 

            The only thing that Yifan dreaded the most was dealing with his own children. Don’t get him wrong, he loves them so much, but those three are a pain in the —being the little demon royalty that they were—in their own special way. In this fanfic, or more preferable called as “alternative universe”, Kyungsoo is the ruler of all demons, but since he is a bearer (a male who could get pregnant), they deemed Kris as the King and him as queen when they got married. The role actually fits Yifan well; he’s the dragon crown prince. It’s cool to have a lot of titles. Totally his style, but unfortunately, being married to the demon queen comes with the prince of three little royal demons that can be Pandora’s box when opened.

 

            Yifan quietly entered his elder son’s room, expecting to see a bundled up little Baozi and a room below freezing temperature, but a little boy making his bed was what greeted him.

 

            “Baba, good morning!” The 10 year old grinned and launched himself at his very tall father.

            “Morning Baozi, your umma is waiting for you downstairs for breakfast.” Yifan pried little Minseok from his hips and dusted off the stray snowflake on the child’s head and shoulders, which came from his habit of making it snow inside his room while asleep due to his dreams.

 

            Minseok is the eldest among the three, he developed a power to freeze anything in contact with him or make the temperature of a whole room go below 0 degrees. Yifan was extremely thankful to have him as the eldest child, he was calm, responsible, and bonus points for looking like a steamed-bun; clearly inherited from Kyungsoo’s squishiness.

 

            The demon king or dragon prince—whatever—fondly smiled at the excited child’s retreating back. After making sure that Minseok was gone, his smile transitioned to a wary one. On to the two ultimate little demons, if they aren’t two years apart, they could be considered as twins.

 

            He entered Sehun and Seohun’s room, as expected, the room was a mess (courtesy of Sehun’s mini whirlwinds and Seohun’s sudden ignition of random items). Toys, crayons, burnt papers, and jackets littered the room. A king-sized bed stood at the center of the master’s bedroom. Yes, the largest room of their mansion belonged to the two. The first time they moved here (which was last year), Sehun managed to find the master’s bedroom before they all did, dragging a quiet but pliant Seohun, and claimed it as theirs, waving a black makeshift flag with a matching -face and Sehun only responding with the phrase “this is ours” repeatedly until they gave up.

 

            “Sehun, you do know that that’s the master’s bedroom, right?”

            “This is ours.”

            “Master’s bedroom should belong to our parents, Hunnie.”

            “This is ours.”

            “Baba will buy you a lot of chocolates if you let umma and I have that room.”

            “Nice try, baba. But this is ours.”

 

            Trying to coax the two to null their claim was close to being impossible. Uncontrolled bursts of wind and fire combined was unexplainably not wanted, especially since Yifan had a hard time furnishing the mansion to meticulous perfection, and, of course, he didn’t want to hurt his bank account any further by furnishing everything in the master’s bedroom again if it was accidentally burnt in the two’s anger.

 

            Yifan carefully navigated himself through the warzone the two created, but being the clumsy bloke that he was, he stepped on a stray Lego piece.

            “Fu—Shisus Choi, so not my style!” He clutched on his victimized foot. He really shouldn’t have bought those Legos for the two; those little plastic molded toys were the incarnation of true evil… when stepped on,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter