Trip To the Mall

Wu Family Antics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            A/N: I can’t exactly express how happy I feel to see the fic surpassed 100+ subs. Anyway, the Christmas special should be upload within the month, it depends. I never expected for this fic to reach 100 before I uploaded this chapter. I’ll start on it right away~

Minseok – 10 years old

 

Sehun  - 6 years old

 

Seohun – 4 years old

 

In which Kyungsoo abandons his family for brand new spatulas

 

 

 

           “We’re all going to the mall today!” Kyungsoo said as they were eating breakfast. All three children snapped their heads up at the mention of the word “mall”, including Yifan.

 

            All of them were excited, it wasn’t new, even the mall they frequently go to knows them as the shopaholic family the buys everything they take interest in. Money was never an issue to the family because Kyungsoo gets a lot of extra money from the restaurant he owns (along with his inheritance in being a demon royalty), and Yifan gets it from his free-lance modeling and endorsements (despite being the lazy dragon prince that he is, he does get hyped up when it comes to high-end fashion).

 

            “Yes!”

            “Yehet, ohorat~”

            “My style~”

 

            “We’ll go ‘cause Seohun’s going to start attending school next week in Sehunnie’s class. My princess needs the best supplies of course.”

            “And I need my chocolate!” Sehun adds.

 

            Minseok stuttered, clearly shocked at the news, “w-wait a minute, Seohun’s gonna attend Sehun’s class? He’s two years older than her, umma!”

 

            “Oppa,” Seohun called, the 10-year-old Baozi averted his attention.

            “Yes?”

            “I’m smart.”

            “O-kay…?”

            And then Sehun puffed out his chest, “and I’m a… GENIUS!”

 

            Minseok just shook his head because he can’t really see the connection nor understand what the duo meant. They were too weird together sometimes that he’s tired of trying to understand.

 

            “Anyway, back to our topic. Seohun’s going to attend Sehun’s class because she’s smart enough to be able to ace her entrance exam!” Kyungsoo gushed, slapping Yifan’s arm not being able to control himself from fangi—fanboying.

 

            “Really now?” Minseok turned to the youngest beside him, “how awesome, my baby sis is really smart.” He said, cooing at Seohun to which he was later kicked by Sehun under the table.

 

 

            “Where should we go first?” The demon queen asks, but stopped them from answering, “no, wait. Don’t answer that, I already know.”

            The four children’s (yes, including Yifan’s) shoulders deflated, a pout evident on their faces. They were extremely tempted to answer that question very much.

 

            They all filed out of their SUV and head out to the mall’s main entrance.

 

            “But I wanted to go to HBA…” Yifan murmured, holding his wife’s hand, swinging it back and forth childishly.

 

            “I wanted to go to the food court…” Minseok muttered to himself, holding on to Sehun’s hand since the latter didn’t want him to hold hands with Seohun.

            The family walked in from store to store, buying anything school related, and things that Seohun would look at twice while Yifan, MInseok, and Sehun grumbled at how Kyungsoo and Seohun seemed to be the only ones having fun when shopping was their favorite activity too, but they’re left to only wait.

 

            “Stop sulking, you three idiots. We’ll go once we finish with Seo—oh my shisus, new spatulas!” The demon queen left them all in haste to browse through his favorite brand’s new collection of spatulas.

 

            Yifan’s right eye twitched when he saw their princess struggling to carry the heavy basket and several shopping bags that his wife was so adamant in carrying earlier, not letting Seohun do anything besides point and nod at things he would present to her. Seriously, large wooden spoons over his own family, how addicted was he in cooking?

 

            Their father approached the youngest and took the basket and bags from her hands. She gave him a breathtaking smile despite the missing teeth here and there. Yifan rarely carried items that others would be able to. “I believe in the saying that if others can do it, make them do it for you.” He says. So him making an effort in carrying the basket was really shocking to the three children.

 

            “Do you still have a lot of things to get?” Seohun nods, presenting him a list. ‘New backpack’ and ‘new shoes’ were the only ones left that aren’t crossed out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter