Kindergarten 1

Wu Family Antics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Wow 40+ subscribers in 2 days, that's a very nice gift for my birthday (maybe if it hits 100 subscribers before chapter 4 I might make a special chapter).

I was about to do a birthday update but I guess I was too slow in typing everything out. I had to put in last minute ideas. Sorry. But yeah, it's december 1 here, marking the end of my birthday. I wish I was fast enough. Oh well. Have fun reading~ I'm sorry if you can't really find this fic funny and crack-ish, but I'll try my best. Here's a 2k+ words for yah wonderful peeps.

Minseok – 10 years old

 

Sehun – 6 years old

 

Seohun – 4 years old

 

In which Kyungsoo thinks about letting Seohun attend Kindergarten and Yifan getting a slight burn.

 

 

                    “Don’t you think it’s time for Seohun to go to school?” Kyungsoo asked his husband, eyes fixated on the television.

 

                   The two are cuddling on the large sofa, watching late night tv shows when the three retired to their bedrooms. It was times like these that Yifan is thankful for Kyungsoo’s day-off at the restaurant. Despite them practically swimming in cash like Junmyeon (Kyungsoo’s brother), his lover chose to work and cook at the same time than get coped up inside their large mansion. Their restaurant is famous and luxurious (well, the taste of the food is), nonetheless, the establishment gives off a feeling of home. It is also perfect for winter seasons since Kyungsoo spent a good ton of money to install a large fireplace inside. To say that people didn’t come for warmth and the delicious cuisine would be a clear blatant lie.

 

                    “Why? Do you think it’s time for her to go?” Yifan asked. It wasn’t a bad idea. After all, the early Seohun starts her schooling the higher the chance that she would turn out to be a genius in her future school years, adding to his list of ‘things to brag to people’.

 

                    “I just thought maybe she’s growing tired of spending the whole day playing inside the house while Minseok and Sehun are at school.” Kyungsoo pursed his lips in concern. The dragon prince saw this and gently pried the other’s lips apart with his thumb. “Do what you think is best for our princess. You’re the best in that department, Soo.”

 

                     Unbeknownst to them, a certain boy named Sehun heard their conversation and a triumphant grin made its way to his lips. He’ll make sure Seohun would want to go to school with him. He ran to the master’s bedroom while trying to keep the pitter pat of the pads of his feet as silent as possible, it would do no good if his mother found out that he was still awake. It was way past his bedtime.

 

                      Sehun entered their room and shook Seohun none too gently, the latter glaring instantly when her eyes opened.

 

                     “What?”

                     “Umma was thinking about letting you go to school.”

                     “School? As in your school?”

                     “Yeah!” Her glare intensified, promising nothing but her wrath.

 

                     Seohun gathered all of her strength and pushed Sehun off the bed then turned away from him. This is Sparta, bro. She thought. Her big brother rubbed his , glancing sheepishly at her back. “I should’ve waited till morning,”

 

                     Even though Sehun is Seohun’s number 1 favorite person in the whole wide world, no one is allowed to ever disturb her precious sleep.

 

                     This time Kyungsoo was the one who woke the three up, an incredibly easy task on his part.

 

                     “Minseokie, can you be a dear and make coffee for your baba?” Kyungsoo says, placing Sehun and Sehun on their high chairs, “you know how to make one, right? I have to wake your baba.”

 

                     “Yup,” The eldest said, making sure to pop the “p”.

 

                     Their mother left them alone to wake Yifan up, he trusted his children enough after several incidents in the past.

 

                     When Sehun made sure that Kyungsoo has already left the vicinity, he excitedly faced Seohun across from him who was drinking milk from her “sippy cup” as their baba called it.

 

                     “I heard umma and baba talking last night, they’re thinking about getting you to school like me and Minseok-hyung! We need to make sure you get into the same grade as I am!”

 

                     “How would we do that?”

                     “I’m gonna make you smart!”

                     “You’re brilliant, bro.”

                     “Of course,”

                     “Yehet. Ohorat—“

                     “Wahat!” Seohun added, sharing the smirk that he has.

 

                     Kyungsoo appeared with Yifan who was draped over his back, half-awake, “What’s all this noise about?” Their mother deposited their baba on the head chair; the latter fell on the cold marble floor with a loud thud when his head lulled to the left too much. He groaned in pain. “Soo… help Galaxy-hyung.”

 

                     “Oh, dear.” The doe-eyed mother said nonchalantly and proceeded to help the taller back to the chair, worried that his fall might’ve affected his brain because he doesn’t have a clue why Yifan calls himself “Galaxy-hyung”.

 

                     “Umma, it’s done.” Minseok came, carefully balancing the expensive teacup filled with coffee. Kyungsoo ruffled their little baozi’s soft locks and took over in bringing the coffee to Yifan. He brought the cup under his husband’s nostrils, coaxing him awake.

 

                     Yifan blindly reached for the cup only to dip his fingertips in the cup, touching the scalding hot liquid. He jerked his hand back, “Fu—“ Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter