Mischeivous Minseok

Wu Family Antics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since someone requested this nicely (yes, I'm talking to you, CHAEYONG88) and made me have a burst of ideas for this one. Luckily, I have time to type this out ‘cause I gave up sleeping in the afternoon for rest. The things I do for you guys…

 

UNEDITED AND NOT PROOFREAD whatsoever (expect this to have a lot of mistakes). I just typed this in a span of an hour because of my excitement. I didn’t want to lose the rare inspiration I got from one the comments…

 

Keep the comments and suggestions coming! I might do another request if I get the inspiration and free time for it!

 

 

Minseok – 10 years old

 

Sehun – 6 years old

 

Seohun – 4 years old

 

 

In which Yifan takes little baozi to work day

 

            It wasn’t really Minseok’s intention to go through with this. He’s not even interested! But seeing Sehun’s grin and Seohun’s glowing hands (a sign that she’ll be able to conjure fire at any given time) is enough to drive him to agree with their little wish. Sometimes he questions his position in the family. He’s the oldest child and yet his two little siblings easily bully him into doing things for them. Hyung? He might as well call himself the maknae at this point.

 

            But there was nothing wrong with a little sacrifice for his younger siblings, right? It’s the hyung’s job to be selfless to the ones younger than him so he doesn’t mind that much, but he does mind the way they ask for favors. He’d have to tell their umma to teach them to properly ask for things. What they’re doing is normal to him, but it can be borderline threatening to others. He doesn’t want people to cower in fear at the presence of his two beloved siblings, they’re mischievous children, not psychotic ones.

 

            And besides, he kind of pities his father. He’s the best father anyone could ask for and yet they tend to choose their interesting and moody mother over him. Maybe it’s just because of the cons of his job, being away for hours—sometimes days—away from home because of his hectic schedules. Minseok’s happy that their dorky father is present more often than not nowadays.

 

            Minseok couldn’t just ignore the way his father would sometimes glance in mild jealousy as the Hun duo and his mother interactions. He’ll do his best to make his father happy from today and onwards.

 

            “You ready to go, baozi?” His father asks, adjusting the seatbelt to his comfort.

            “I’m strapped in and ready, baba.” He grins. Yeah, he has a feeling that this day would be a good one. He couldn’t wait.

 

            Minseok spoke too soon.

 

            The moment that the two of them stepped out of the lush Bentley Continental GT, they were bombarded with staffs ushering them inside the studio, effectively making it hard for Minseok to catch up to his father’s long strides, curse his short legs!

 

            A look of panic washes over his face as he felt himself slowly being pushed and cornered by the too many people following his father. He hates it. One of the things that the Wu siblings hate the most is being cornered in tight spaces. All three of them are slightly claustrophobic—Seohun, not so much (they don’t know much about her because she hasn’t been exposed to such extremes, but they knew she is by the way she scrunches her nose in displeasure when she sees crowded place or how she does what she can to avoid walking into crowded places).

 

            “B-baba, h-elp!” Minseok splutters, pathetically trying to reach the ends of his father’s branded t-shirt.

 

            At the sound of his little baozi, he swiftly turns around swatting away all the prying hands of coordi noonas and taking a firm hold on his son’s arm. The crew backs away slightly at the piercing stare Yifan conjured. Silence enveloped the whole set.

 

            “I would appreciate it if you guys would acknowledge the fact that I’ve brought a child to the set.” He drawls out. Everyone kept silent, not wanting to anger the dragon prince and risking their jobs and the deadlines ahead of them. They needed to go through with the photo shoot and have the photos sent to the magazine company fast. But there were more important things to worry about right now…

 

            Sensing the tense and wary atmosphere that the crew exuded, Minseok tugs on Yifan’s hand, flashing him a smile that never failed to make the elder happy.

            “Baba, it’s okay.”

            His father sighs, “Everyone, this is Minseok, my eldest child. Please take care of him.”

            “Yes, Yifan-ssi.”

 

            The photographer takes a brave step forward, “Kris-ssi, if it’s alright with you, we’ll settle little Minseok to one of the make-up-chairs, and start with the photo shoot. I’m afraid that we’re running short on time because the authorities let us rent the place for only 2 hours.” He gave the father and son a sheepish smile. “I’m sorry about my crew, they’re a bit antsy at the span of time we’re allowed to shoot.”

 

            “It’s alright. Let’s get to work. Minseok, why don’t you go to that noona over there,” Yifan points to the kind-looking noona smiling at them, “she’s a friend of baba’s, she’ll help you settle in to watch.”

 

            The little baozi complies, waddling shyly over to the outstretched hand of the noona and takes it into his little ones, a faint blush on his cheeks. He’s never stable with older women, honestly.

 

            “Your baba will just leave for hair and make-up for while.” She says, helping him up one of the high chairs that movie directors usually sits in. “I’ll be back in a bit, I’m gonna get you some snacks.”

 

            “Thanks…” He trails off, not knowing the name of the kind lady.

          

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter