Thirteenth

Haunted Mansion?

Sehun put down Ziyu to stand on his own as he let go of Haowen's small hand to fish out his key in his pocket. He gesture the two kid to go in as soon as he open the main door widely.

 

Ziyu kicks off his shoes as he skips his way into the apartment while shouting "I'm home" as if had been living there all along. While Haowen bends down to arrange their shoes in the doorway before walks in calmly muttering "Sorry for intrusion."

 

Sehun chuckle at their opposite personality. They are too cute for their own good that Sehun wanted to just hugs them and never let go.

 

"Appa's house is sooo big~ and pretty too~~" Ziyu says as he jump onto the huge couch that always invaded by Taoris , like all the time.

 

"Do appa live alone?" Haowen ask Sehun , eyes following Sehun's steps toward the kitchen. He sat at the edge of the couch.

 

"No, I lives with my friends." With that Sehun disappear into the kitchen.

 

Sehun rummages through their huge fridge -almost everything in this house is huge since they're six growing teenage boy living together and all payed by Kris- trying to find some snacks for the three of them.

 

Sehun hums loudly when Ziyu ask if he could switch on the television to watch some cartoon. Then he found a large bag of potato chips, new and not opened and also his favorite flavor. Not even caring who's that chips belong to, Sehun snatch the bag before slamming the fridge door close after taking a carton of orange juice.

 

Sehun walks out of the kitchen to the living room where his two sons are. He stop for a while to observe their position, they are so loving, not many siblings are like them. Haowen is sitting straight with his back leans against the couch's post while Ziyu lie his head on the older's laps , eyes trained on the cartoon show on the television, giggling every now and then. Haowen have his fingers tangled in Ziyu's hair, eyes observing every posible inch of the living room.

 

"Who wants potato chips~?" Sehun ask, plopping down next to Haowen on the couch. Haowen immediately, almost naturally leans to his side. Sehun smile at the action, glad that Haowen is showing his acceptance of Sehun by their side phsycally, he didnt lloked too pleased when they first met.

 

"Me! Me!" Ziyu quickly scramble on his knees across Haowen's lap to Sehun's, making himself comfortable on his appa's laps while his back pressed on Sehun's flat stomach.

 

He dunks his hands into the potato chips' bag as soon as Sehun tear it open. While haowen wait for Ziyu to have a mouthful before he himself slowly dunks in taking a few slices.

 

"Where are appa's friend?" Ziyu ask suddenly, eyesnot leaving the screen that showing a yellow sponge walking around.

 

"They're in school."

 

"Why appa is not at shcool too then?" Ziyu his salty, flavor crumps cover fingers.

 

"Appa needs to take care of us, thats why he's not in school. He skips." Haowen answer before he took a bite on the last chips in his hand.

 

"But appa need to go to school! Baba always say if we don't go to school we going to be an idiot..." Ziyu turn around half way, sad look in his eyes. " Ziyu dont want appa to be idiot..." he mutter softly after.

 

" Because we wants to stay with appa he needs to skips school.." Haowen says again, guilty sounding in his tiny voice. "We are sorry appa..."

 

"Hahaha! Seriously , you guys are too cute~!" Sehun cooed making the two kids turn around looking at him weirdly. "Its okay my babies, I don't usually skips and I have cover up today's studies, I'm very smart just so you know~" Sehun exclaim proudly.

 

"Beside, I really really really missed you guys. Dont you miss me?" Sehun pout, making a cute sad face toward the two.

 

"I miss appa too! So much!" Ziyu turn around facing Sehun, straddling his hips before pulling Sehun down a bit by his white button up collar and place an oily kiss on Sehun left cheek.

 

Sehun grins as he reach for a tissue paper and rub off the oily feely linger on his cheek. Then he turn to Haowen , looking at the boy with expecting look, the boy looks at other place but Sehun. "Haowen dont miss appa?"

 

Sehun didnt get the answer by words but instead the boy stood up on his knees, leaning on Sehun's side with a hand on Sehun's shoulder. Wiping his lips with the back of his hand before placing a long , loving smooch on Sehun's right cheek. Then he quickly go back to his previous position, ear and cheeks pink from blush.

 

"Gege is shy." Ziyu whisper not so softly to Sehun, making Haowen sink more into the couch trying to hide his shyness away.

 

Then , they spend their remaining morning watching the shows on television while changing position every now and then to get comfortable but still latch to each other like being glued with a elephant glue.

 

×~×~×~×~×~×

 

"OH SE-!" Kai who was about to shout out his annoying boyfriend's name got himself sandwich by two divas of the house.

 

Beakhyun stick to his front , covering Kai's mouth with both of his pretty hand, accidentaly covering half way of Kai's nose making the latter having a bit of difficulty to breathe properly plus with Tao who is now back hugging the life out of him with his wushu trained strengtg.

 

Their boyfriends who just step into the house after kicking away their shoes carelessly, not seeing the two unfamiliar tiny shoes next to theirs. Looking at their boyfriends and Kai weirdly but just shrugs and take a sync step into the house, but got stop by Baekhyun who put his one arm out -after letting one from Kai's mouth- not letting them pass.

 

"What?" Chanyeol deep voice ask, quite loud , making Tao and Baekhyun quickly shussh them.

 

Chanyeol , Kris and Kai just blink at the two action. The two was the one that asked them to get their home immediately but now not letting them in nor making any sound.

 

The three of the stopped by a convinience store near their apartment while Tao and Baekhyun get home first after givng their order list of junks to their boyfriends. But not even fifteen minutes pass, the two of them called the three to get to their shared apartment quickly, muffling their voice forcefully through the phone and not even caring that their boyfriend did get the thng they want, which was unusual.

 

Without a sound, Tao and Baekhyun gesture the two to follow them, they are still sandwiching Kai between them as the shuffle to the living room. They smirk when they heard a dramatic gasp from the two giant and Kai who immediately stiffen in their grasp.

 

"Are they just cute~?" Tao and Baekhyun mouth the words as they squeal silently.

 

On the couch was Sehun, lying on his back sleeping with a soft snore , looking peaceful with mouth slightly hang open. One arm drapes over the couch with a kid back facing them using it as his pillow, sticking closely to Sehun's side , tiniy hand bunching Sehun's shirt as if not wanting to get apart from the elder. On top of Sehun was another boy , smaller than the other , his head on Sehun's shoulder chubby cheeks pressed to Sehun's body, an arm half circling the tallest neck and one legs swing over the other boy's torso with Sehun's other arm hugging his hip securely.

 

All of them -except Kai which no one pay attention to- admiring the scene, so cute and lovely. Kris and Chanyeol take out their phones and takes tons of photo while squealing without making sound. Its kinda wierd seeing the giants acting like teenage girl met their dream idol, well Chanyeol not really because he reacts like that almost all the time but Kris...

 

Then the stop abruptly and stare at the moving silhoutte. All of them glups when the kid who was latched to Sehun's side slowly sit up and rub his eyes groggily. Even though they cant see his face because he is back facing them , they imagine that the gesture was cute. As if he could detect stares , the kid slowly turn around and they could see he flinch, maybe shock to find five teenage boy staring at him curiously.

 

The other five have their eyes widen when the see the kid's face, mouth hanged agape. With the light coming from the window and sliding doors of the balcony, the could see his face clearly, he, the kid was like a carbon copy of Sehun, small version of Sehun. Their head starts to run wild rhinking about the possiblity of the kid and Sehun's connection.

 

"Appa friends?" He ask suddenlg making all of them jump.

 

They just nod hastily as answer.

 

Haowen blinks at them and they blinks back at him. Its awkward.

 

"Umm...where is the bathroom?" After a session of awkwardness, Haowen ask with a pink cheeks.

 

After almost a minute of silent the getting even more awkward and Haowen fidgeting while looking up to the five , hoping one of them would show him the toilet or he might pee right there and right then, Chanyeol move his lanky arm up and point at a direction which Haowen turn to look before sprint up and said a quick thanks and dash to the bathroom.

 

Hearing the door click, they turn around back to the still sleeping figures on the couch but just to find that the other boy is now starting to waking up, mumbling some word that they cant hear clearly. The boy, even though he is half facing them but he didn't sense their presence, at all , because the next second he start lying onto Sehun again and snuggle into the latter's nape even putting some butterfly kisses and mumbling something they cant interpret.

 

Kai who was -since they step into the living- stiffen, suddenly clear his throat softly making the kid who almost drift back into sleep shot his eyes wide and turn to the side and eyes them with fright paint on his cute face. Then he start reaching for the empty space beside Sehun, but when he see no one there, tears start pooling in his wide eyes.

 

Seconds later, he start bawling, loudly. Making Sehun sit up immediately and start looking around with half open eyes. Also a bang could be heard from the bathroom.

 

"我要爸爸! 子宇要爸爸!哥哥被抓了!" (I want Baba! Ziyu wants Baba! Gege got abducted!) Ziyu ztart crying in Chinese making Sehun frown as he pull the little kid to him, not understanding what he talks about except for Baba , Ziyu and Gege.

 

"Ziyu? Appa dont understand, could you speak in korean?" Sehun rubs Ziyu's back comfortingly trying to shooed him down.

 

"哥哥不见了,我要哥哥,我要爸爸,爸爸!!!" ( Gege dissapeared , I want Gege, I want Baba, Baba!!) Now Sehun knows that when Ziyu panic, he speaks chinese and dont pay attention to his surrounding anymore.

 

So Sehun looks up to his friends who are hovering over the two of them with frown, Sehun send a eye message asking Kris and Tao for help since the couple was from China. Kris reluctantly crouch down and gently put his large hand onto Ziyu's shoulder, the kid flinch at the touch.

 

"你哥哥还在这儿, 他没事。"( Your brother is still here, he is okay.)

 

"骗! 你抓哥哥了!" ( Lie, you took Gege) . Ziyu shout at Kris.

 

"他没骗你,你哥哥在上厕所..." (He didnt lie, your brother is at the toilet.) This time Tao join Kris, crouching next to the taller , looking at the kid who now have his eyes even wider.

 

"哪里?"( where?)

 

Tao point at the direction toilet.

 

With that Ziyu jump down from Sehun and pull the latter together with him as he run his way to the direction Tao showed, dragging along Sehun who had to half crouch as he take some huge step following Ziyu. Even with small build Ziyu is fast.

 

As soon as they arrive in front of the toilet door, the door swing open with Haowen walks out clumsily, his belt undone. without waiting any second more, Ziyu jump into Haowen’s arm and once again mumbling some incoherent words which Haowen actually did understand.

 

Leaving the little drama in front of them, they turn around to look at Sehun who now grinning like a proud father looking at the kids. and at last Kris open his mouth and ask, “Oh Sehun , mind explaining?”

 

Sehun turn around and grin at them apologetically


 

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x


 

“I’m going back”. Luhan said through his phone.

 

He got a sigh and a sad ‘I’m sorry’ from the other line before the line got cut off by the other person , leaving Luhan to drop his phone onto the shoe rack and crouch down to put on his sneakers. His medium size duffel bag resting next to him.

 

Then , he heard some heavy thuds from behind him as he was tying up his shoe lace. Slowly turning around to find a girl standing behind him, her hands inside the pockets of her frilly, blue floral motives grown that reach the top of her knees that cover with a snow color long socks that she wore a shiny light blue mary jane together with it, a matching white of her socks of short cardigan decorated with frills and ribbon cover off her arms, he brown hair put down with a soft curls over her shoulder and an elegant cream color hat on top of her head.

 

“What?” Luhan ask, uninterested with the girl presence.

 

“What what? I’m coming too, what else?” the girl roll her eyes as if he answer was the most natural thing in the world.

 

Luhan glance behind the girl, two huge luggage on black colored and another in soft pink also a larger size than Luhan own duffel bag rest behind the petite girl. Luhan sigh.

 

“The taxi is already waiting…” that was all Luhan says before picking up his own duffel bag and his phone together with the black luggage ,walking out.

 

The girl just grin happily and follow along Luhan’s step.




 


 

I dont even remember when was the last time I updated this...

I was into the other story I wrote with other account since its get more feed back than this one and I also have been burying myself behind the pages of The Mortal Instruments~!

So~ comments if you like, or you got some ideas to add on the spice of this story, cuz i'm running out of idea lately