Nineth

Haunted Mansion?

The mansion which Sehun remember as a quite bright place that filled with children laughter a few days back now is dark and lifeless. The only sound echoes in the mansion is his own hesitant footsteps walking in the mansion.

Sehun frown as he takes out his phone from his pocket and look at the clock on the bright screen which showing that the time is already half an hour passed midnight which might explain why the house is so quiet right now.

So, the boy slowly make his way towards the staircase and walk silently toward the second floor of the mansion , planning to surprise the residents in the mansion whish he missed since he felt unconscious almost a week ago and there was a lot of people keeping him away from getting near the mansion.

He misses how Ziyu would jump on him and cling onto him at every chance he get then receiving a glare from Haowen who not really fond of having his little brother getting too close with their so called ‘appa’ and most of all Sehun misses how the angel named Luhan would scold them from playing things that was not meant to be played with but would join them afterward from the three pleading him with their cute aegyo.

Sehun take a deep breathe as he stand in front of the double door of the bedroom of the three being he misses so much , a grin creeps on his face a second later imagining the three reaction on seeing him after what felt like forever for him. He raise his hands and put them on the handles of the double door and slowly push them down to open them but a click sound slaps away his grin away and replace it with a frown.

Sehun shake the handles vigorously hoping that the locked door would open somehow if he do that but that just his hope, the door was locked and it don’t seems like the one who lock them is anywhere in the house, moreover in the room since he is making noise that will irritate anyone but there is no sound from the other side at all.

After about ten minutes of pointless hard work trying to break the old but still strong double door , Sehun leans against the door and slide down and sit on the floor with his head hung low, staring gloomily at the floor under him. He drags his knee in front of his chest and bury his face there before falling asleep with an awful feeling lingering inside of him.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Its been a week of his new routine and he never get tired of it, he even planning to do it forever until he got what he had been wanting.

Sehun had been sneaking out of he shared house every midnight and went to the mansion and stay there until around five in the morning before sneaking into the house and pretending to be sleeping in his bed when everyone wakes up to start their day.  

Sehun had been sleeping at the couch at the big living roon at the mansion since a week ago, at the first few days he got back aches but he soon get used to it just in a few days and now the couch felt like the best place ever to sleep. Sehun had been doing this with the hope of his new small family would comeback anytime when he wake up from his sleep. But until today its just a sweet dream that had not come true.

So today, Sehun once again standing ain front of the mansion’s main door before pushing open slightly enough for him to walk in and close it back behind his back before walking toward the certain room and try to push open the door and as he aspect , he fails. Then he walk back down stair and pulls away the white clothes covering his sleeping place before lying there while pulling his sweater to hug himself more.

Staring at the high ceiling while remembering how his life have been before he met his new family and slowly falling asleep like always. BUT, before he could fall into slumber, his ears twitch at the sound of the main door being close.

Sehun quickly sat up at turn around to see a figure walking calmly toward the stair case in the dark like the person had been living here and had memorize every crook of the mansion as he got no problem at all walking in the dark that Sehun himself had been struggling which he solve by using the flashlight on his phone.

His eyes follow the figure walking upstair but never make any attempt to follow the person himself. But his body quickly move by itself and walk quickly towards the stairs when he head the sound of keys jingles.

As soon as he make it to the second floor he heard a click which mean that the person have unlocked one of the room on the second floor , which means the bedroom which Luhan and the two kids had been living in because he had tried all the door on the second floor and that’s the only room that had been locked.

Without delaying anymore time, Sehun run to the room and to his happiness the door is indeed opened and left ajar too making a smile, the sincere one after everyday faking one just to make his friends not worry about him.

He step into the room and eyes the surrounding. Nothing change from the one he remember, just there is no more cute smiles waiting for him on the bed while jumping on it before getting scold by their baba. But still , just by having the door unlocked make Sehun felt more happy and positive that he had not been imagining things before the incident that leave him unconscious.

But his smile flatter as he don’t see anyone in the dark room , no one, not even the person who supposedly had unlocked the door. Realizing that , Sehun quickly look around the room hoping to see the person, but once again disappointed when there is no one in the room.

Just when he about to take the next step into the room he heard a groan from the door next to the closet which Luhan never let him enter. Sehun quickly assume that the person is his angel that he had been missing. Thinking about it, Sehun quickly approach the door not caring what Luhan would do to him.

When he about to touch the handle of the door , the door got pull from inside and a figure walk out without looking in front of him and look like he is in hurry before bumping into Sehun making both of them fall on the floor with the other unknown person on top of him.

A second later Sehun could feel the person on top of him moving away before gasping , and stuttering “A-are you o-okay?”

Hearing the voice Sehun quickly open his eyes and is greets with the sight of a boy with wide eyes which certainly not Luhan but someone else he knew, “H-Hyung?”

 


AN: sorry ...its almost two weeks right i didnt upload anything...life getting hard, working the job i dont like is hard, not getting to meet my friends is hard T.T . i wanna get into university faster then graduate then got my dream job faster T.T

PLEASE COMMENTS~ I love comments~! >.<