Seventh

Haunted Mansion?

In a blink the sky has already turn reddish as the sun almost set, leaving four person lying freely on the long grass covered ground, panting heavily with a bright smile plastered on each of their faces and sweating until their clothes drenches.

 

"Appa, can we play again tomorrow?" Ziyu roll to Sehun's side and lying on his stomach with his palms supporting his chin as he stares at Sehun with wide, cute eyes.

 

"Of course baby~" Sehun reply and pull Ziyu close to him and hug the boy lovingly. Ziyu snuggle on Sehun's chest with giggles and sniffing Sehun's smell.

 

"Appa smells good even when sweating~" Ziyu comments and continue sniffing his appa.

 

Haowen who heard that quickly sit up and approach the two before pulling Ziyu near him and flush the latter face into his chest and glare at Sehun. Sehun could feel the jealousy from the glare and laugh it of as he thinks its cute how Haowen doesn't like the attention Ziyu giving to him.

 

"Gege smell nice too~" Ziyu comments and snuggle closer to Haowen. The latter shock at Ziyu comment, his heart was beating rapidly and he could feel that his face getting warmer from the comment. So he hid his face behind Ziyu's hair hoping no one notice but that didnt go unnotice by Sehun who smile at the sight.

 

"Sehun, you gonna spend the night here, right?" Luhan ask after sitting up and brushing away dust and dried leaves from his hair.

 

"Emm...If you're okay with that.." Sehun mumble.

 

"Well, I don't mind and I confirm 100% that the kids gonna be more happy if u did especially Ziyu." Luhan says while stand up with a hand ed toward Sehun who reach it and stand up in his two feet with Luhan's help.

 

“Okay then, lets go get a shower before dinner" Luhan announce making the two kids quickly run into the mansion from the back door. Luhan just walk calmly , trailing after his kids and half waiting for Sehun who still standing at the same place after Luhan pulled him up .

 

Sehun look like he is thinking about something that make him feel uncomfortable making Luhan wonder if he is thinking about the boy who Sehun had kissed in the camera, the handsome boy that occupied 95% of the latter camera's storage. When Luhan is about to get in the house, Sehun's voice that called his name made him stop his tracks and turn around to look at the other boy with an eyebrow tilt, asking him 'what is it?' without any sound.

 

"I don't have any clothes to change, can I borrow some?" Sehun asks making Luhan frowns.

 

"O-oh! Its okay if you d-don't want to, I can wear this back on!" Sehun change his mind when he saw the expression on Luhan's beautiful face. Luhan smirks,

 

" I'm not that cruel to let you wear sweat soaked shirt that you have been wearing since yesterday and we're gonna sleep in the same room , so I dont wanna smell unpleasant things." ith that Luhan continue his steps and disappear into the house , leaving Sehun to chase after him.

 

"W-we we are sleeping t-to-together?" Sehun face redden at the thought of sleeping next to the beautiful Luhan in the same bed once again.

 

"Duh, of course, like Ziyu gonna sleep without you and we don't have any spare space for a guest to sleep." Luhan reply without turning around and walk straightly into the bathroom at the second floor, near their room.

 

Sehun follow him into the bathroom without realizing until he snap up as Luhan start stripping in front of him, revealing his pale yet milky looking skin of his stomach as he lift his shirt up. Sehun shriek before turning around covering his nose, afraid that he might have nosebleed from the feeling of vlood rushing to his face. His heart id beating rapidly and loudly that he is sure that even Luhan can hear it.

 

"S-s-Sorry!!!I 'm going out now!" Sehun apologize and announce for his departure. But the latter stop his steps from going out of the bathroom when a soft hand caught his wrist and slightly pull his hands into the bathroom again.

 

"A-actually, we can shower together...t-to save water!" Luhan says while stuttering and looking at the floor and fidgeting.

 

"E-eh? Are you sure?" "Yea-" "Baba! Faster come in!" Luhan answer got interrupted by Haowen's voice from the close door which separate the shower place and bathtub with the cabinet that have a sink and racks for towels.

 

"Coming!" Luhan shout back before turning to look at Sehun.

 

"I think we should go in before Ziyu pour the whole shampoo into the bathtub." Luhan says before pushing up Sehun's shirt, trying to help to strip the other male. But Luhan stop his action as soon as Sehun already out of his black hoodie and reveal his pale lean upper body that decorated with toned muscle that are just right for his skinny figure. Luhan quickly look away from the other with a red face.

 

"S-sorry... I'm used to do doing that to the kids" Luhan mumble before stripping the rest of his clothing in a blink and disappear behind the half transparent door, leaving Sehun staring at the blurred figure of him.

 


 

 

After a long torturing bath they had, well not really torturing for Ziyu as her got to be so close with everyone he loves, but to Haowen , Sehun and Luhan its was a torture!

 

Haowen can't enjoy his bath as he keep trying to make a distance between Ziyu and Sehun which was not successful at all since its as if there was a magnet that attract that two person together. As for the two adult, they can't keep their eyes from each other's body and tried their best not to blush or getting hard.

 

Now they're eating the delicious dinner that was served on the table as soon as Sehun step into the kitchen, its weird since Luhan came out just a little before Sehun did, so how can the man prepare a full course dinner in such short time, but the latter just shrug it off when the delicious aroma make his stomach grumble.

 

They sit at the same position they did at breakfast and lunch. The foods taste as good as they look making Sehun eat more than he usually did because he have to keep fit even though its clearly unnecessary .

 

When they finish their meal the kids and Sehun sit on one of the couch that was covered with white fabric while watching Sehun playing the game on the kids' PSP. The couch was unexpectedly clean , Luhan said that he keep them covered so it won't gather dust so he doesnt need to clean them up often.

 

As the three are too immerse into the game , Sehun almost drop the PSP as the main door open with a loud creak and Luhan appear from behind the huge wooden door with a huge plastic bag in his right hand as his left hand push the door close and walk toward the three person who've been staring at him.

 

"Where did you go Baba?" Haowen ask first when Luhan put the plastic bag on the dust covered coffee table.

 

"What is that Baba?" Ziyu jump up from Sehun's lap toward his Baba and cling to the man.

 

"When did you even get out?" Sehun ask with a frown.

 

"I went to see Uncle D.O. and that are present from him to you guys and I went out about twenty minutes ago, I went out from the back door by the way." Luhan answer them one by one and state the last answer even though no one asked.

 

"Why didn't he just come in?" Haowen ask as he busy digging the ckn5adigging the contain of the plastic bag before taking out a mini tub of strawberry vanilla ice cream and hands it to Ziyu who start jumping around as he got his favorite.

 

“He need to go somewhere after this.” Luhan said before reaching for huge tub of oreo vanilla ice cream and take a seat beside Sehun after handing a mini tub of chocolate flavored ice cream to Haowen who run to sit beside Ziyu who is next to Sehun.

 

“Who is that?” Sehun ask, he thinks he have heard the name somewhere before but can’t remember where or who, “and how come the door open by itself when I first came here but I need to work hard pushing it when my second time here and so on?”

 

“Oh that? We tried making it open and close by using a remote control since its too heavy for Haowen and Ziyu to open, but they ruin it after three days so we often went out using the back door.” Luhan explain as he hands Sehun a spoon and gesture him to eat the ice cream , sharing his huge tub of ice cream.

 

“Eh…… oh…...Thats mean the candelier switched on by itself also because you guys did an experiment on it, no?” Sehun ask as he continue shoving the ice cream into his mouth, the ice cream taste freaking good, the best he ever tasted.

 

“Tehee~ yeah~” Luhan giggles.

 

“I thought there were ghost in here, you guys scared me less.” Sehun admit what he felt that day with a pout.

 

“Well its not like we did them on purpose, we don’t even know that you guys were in this house until you guys went upstairs and run into this two devils” Luhan said and gesturing the other two that are enjoying their ice cream without caring about their surrounding at all with his spoon.

 

“Luhan” Sehun call out Luhan name after they stay silence for a while and keep enjoying their snack time, Luhan turn around with his sparkling eyes staring at Sehun with one eyebrows crooked. “You have ice cream on your chin.”

 

“Oh” Luhan quickly wipe it by using the back of his hand, making the cream smeared across his chin.

 

“Haish…” Seeing that , Sehun sigh before reach out and wipe the cream from Luhan’s chin and it off his thumb naturally before he realize what he just did and blushes.

 

When he looks up to Luhan, the latter also beet red with wide eyes staring straight into Sehun’s. Sehun gulps his saliva, he could feel his heart beating fast and loud. He’s a bit confuse at the same time too, he never felt like this even when he was with Kai, and by now her rarely ever thought about Kai at all.

 

Their staring contest at last got disturb as Ziyu push his spoonful of strawberry vanilla ice cream into Sehun’s half open mouth with a giggles. Them begins a game of feeding each other ice cream until the last bits of the cold substance that melt into liquid now.

 


 

Three days later, which Sehun himself didn’t realise her had been there for that long. The main door burst open as a few familiar voices shout for his name making him run toward the staircase of the second floor with a confuse look toward his friends who are crowding at the end of the staircase at the first floor, looking extremely worried when they saw him.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” Sehun ask with a confuse voice, “and looking so worried” he finish his sentence as one of his friends, Kai, his boyfriend actually, stepping up the staircase toward Sehun.

 

“We come here to take you home.” Kai said with teary eyes.

 

“Ah...It's okay, I’ll go back later in evening.”

 

“No Sehun! You have been stuck here for three days!” Chanyeol shout from first floor.

 

“I did?” Sehun blinks a few time.

 

“You did Sehun, lets go home baby” Kai is now next to him and he’s already preparing to hug Sehun before his boyfriend gently push his arm away and look back toward his friends.

 

“It’s okay, I’ll go back later, I have to accompany the children while Luhan is out.” Sehun say before gently push Kai away, gesturing him to go down.

 

“But Sehun…”

 

“I’m okay Kai.” Sehun answer with a smile before turn around and start walking as he says, “I really need to check the kid-”

 

His sentence hanged there as his foot caught under the thick carpet and fall back. Before Kai could catch him , Sehun already rolling down the staircase with loud thumping sound and black out as soon as he stop rolling when his friends caught him half way.


“SEHUN!” was the last thing her heard before his surrounding darken and quiet.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Sorry guys, I can't update everyday anymore as I now working from 10am to 10 pm and my little cousin stay over and keep pestering whatever I did. BUT!!!, I will try to update at least once a week.

 

Comments and feedback are loved~!!! <3