Eighth

Haunted Mansion?

His surrounding was blurred, he can barely see anything at the time, all the things around him are blur or hazy or shadowy even when he tried his hardest to focus on one of them to make out the object.

 

The place felt familiar but Sehun can’t think of where he is now. All he knows is that he is lying on a familiar comfortable bed in a familiar place that he had been before. He felt so tired and numb all over but fight the urge to doze off until he find out what happened and where he is.

 

Just then, a figure come into the room through the door which also blurry so he can't recognize the person. He heard the person voice as if the person is asking something but even the voice is unclear and buzzing in his ears.

 

Sehun blink a few times and look around for a bit but stop when he felt a sting at the lower part of the back of his head, making him even drowsier that he couldn't bear anymore and fall into slumber again.

 

~o~o~o~o~

 

 "-hun! Sehun!" Sehun slowly open his eyes, his eyelids felt heavy and his body is tired. He doesn't feel good at all and want to go back to his sleep but got stop by the voice saying some thing that make him widen his eyes in shock. “Thank god you're awake! It’s been three freaking days!"

 

Sehun quickly jolt up into sitting position before looking around like a mad man before groaning when his could feel his muscle ache after not moving for a few days , his muscles are cramped and numbed. His body feels heavy and tired.

 

"Kyungsoo-hyung?" Sehun stare at the wide eyes boy who is now hovering over him with his hands on Sehun's shoulder. The boy look tired but there is a slight tinge of relief in his eyes.

 

"One and only." the boy answers as he let go Sehun and turn around to take something from the table next to the bed.

 

"What are doing here? And want were you talking about?" Sehun ask with a frown.

 

“To look after you , what else?” Kyungsoo turn on around facing Sehun and answer the latter with a question back making Sehun frown deepen.

“Why do I need to be take care of? I’m old enough to take care of myself” Sehun pout when he remember how people around him treat him as if he is a little kids that need their help every time.

Then, its Kyungsoo’s turn to frown at the younger’s question. Without answering that , the latter turn around and grab the tray he brought along when he came to check up the boy and planning to wake the boy up and have him to eat something since this few days the younger only have the water tube insert into him and he keep fainting again every time he was woken up.

“You don’t remember?”

“Remember what?”

Sehun look at Kyungsoo with his eyes blinking furiously and head tilt to his right , eyebrows furrowed. He have no idea what Kyungsoo trying to say. He don’t even have the idea what he had done and how he get on his bed, he also don’t have no idea what was the last thing he did before falling asleep and feels like he had been sleeping for a long time because his body feels tired than refresh after waking up.

“You faint after falling from the staircase at the mansion,” Kyungsoo state and put the food tray on Sehun’s bed , just next to where the boy is sitting up.“I think you might want to wash up first before you eat.”

“When? How? What mansion?” Sehun look so serious to be joking so Kyungsoo just sigh.

“Maybe you really should go wash up to freshen your body and also your mind, maybe you might remember after that…” Kyungsoo said as he pull up Sehun’s blanket from the boy’s body and pull the person up from his bed and then push the taller lad gently toward the direction of his connected bathroom.

“Haish, okay…!” Sehun moan while stretching his muscles to relief the soreness he’s feeling since he has woken up from his suppose to be long sleep.

Grabbing his towel on his way, Sehun disappear into the bathroom a few seconds later, leaving Kyungsoo sitting on his bed with his phone in his hand which just rang as he received a message.

From: Lu

How is he? Has he wake up?

 

To: Lu

Just push him to take a bath…

 

From: Lu

Is he okay?

 

To: Lu

He doesn’t seems to remember what happened…

 

From: Lu

Its better that way…

 

To: Lu

Yea…

 

From: Lu

I’ll contact you later, our flight have arrive

 

To: Lu

Have a save journey, love you all…

 

~0~0~0~0~0~

 

Sehun step out of the bathroom after a half and hour bath with a towel wrap around his slim waist and another towel used to dry his hair. He walk towards his closet and take out a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt and start dressing up without minding Kyungsoo being in the same room. He sure the latter didn’t mind too as they’re both guys.

“Umm…I think I’m going to reheat your food, you come down later, okay?” Kyungsoo says before walks out of Sehun shared room with Kai with the tray in his hand, not seeing the nod Sehun gave him as answer.

After finish dressing himself , with a towel still hanging on his head Sehun follows the good smell of food he smelling toward the kitchen at the kitchen of the huge shared house. As soon as he got in the kitchen, he is greet with Kyungsoo back facing him while his hands busy stirring something on the stove.

“Eat up, so you can think better” Kyungsoo serve the food he made on the table making Sehun’e eyes sparkle at all the delicious looking foods.

“Thanks hyung~ you’re the best~!” Sehun gloms down his foods with a wide smile plaster over his face. Kyungsoo just look at him with a small smile.

After he finish his first proper meal after a few days , Kyugsoo serve him with a cup of homemade chocolate ice-cream he made a few days back. Tasting the ice cream, something seems to click in Sehun’s mind making him stop eating and turn to stare at Kyungsoo for a while making the latter tilts his eyebrow wanting to know why the younger is looking at him like that.

“Hyung…some people calls you D.O. , right?” Sehun ask with hesitation as he rememner that Kyungsoo used that name sometimes with certain people.

“Yea…why?”

“Hyung……do you…… by chance know who Luhan was?” Sehun ask as he also remember that Luhan told his kids that their Uncle D.O. brought the ice cream for them.

“Lu-lu what? I never heard that name before…” Kyungsoo says while staring back into the younger’s eyes, trying to convince him even when he don’t need to.

“Oh…maybe that’s other people with the same name” Sehun sigh.

“Oh…ummm, yea, maybe…” Kyungsoo mentally rubs his chest.

Then silence fall upon them and Sehun start eating his ice cream again. After a few spoon , he stop and open his mouth to ask something again but shut it back when a loud bang of their front door can be heard before a few quick foot steps approach them. And Sehun being jump by a tan skin boy. “Sehun, baby~! You finally awake!”

Kai snuggle his cheeks on Sehun’s shoulder making the latter shiver from the contact but never push the older away and never return the gesture too. A few moment later Kai pulls back and leans in and kiss Sehun on the cheek, making Sehun frown, he feels uncomfortable with all this intimacy.

“K-Kai…sorry but I’m tired…” Sehun make an excuse to make Kai stop from taking his action even further.

“Oh…Okay…sorry” Kai mumble before letting Sehun go and stand beside him.

Silences. And awkward.

“Hey…you should dry your hair properly or you might get sick” with that Kai start doing the job of drying Sehun’s hair. The latter just let his boyfriend to do that. He really should clear things up before these get even messier but he didn’t dare to hurt Kai.

Kyungsoo just look at them from across the table with a lot of emotion mixed inside.

 


AN: Uwaha~ I update~ ask to go back home early and getting to wrok late tomorrow~~~ so might update again later~ (I'm quitting the job soon...then i might never see my new crush anymore! T.T)

Give me some idea guyssssss~ 

Comments and feedback are apreciated~ I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS

 

Lacoursiere~