Fourth~

Haunted Mansion?

Sehun wakes up with numb feeling at a few part of his body and feels like something heavy was crushing his body into the softness of his matress under his body. Also, something tickling his neck.

 

Then realisation struck him, his bed wasn't that soft and another is that his room doesn't smell so nice. His room always smell like sweat and stinky stokings. So, this definitely not his room , room the one he start living in since he graduated from highschool and shared with Kai since they start dating 2 years ago.

 

Slowly Sehun open his eyes to be greet by silky , sweet smelly bunch of hair that tickling his neck a bit. Then the head start to stir and turn a bit and reveal a cute face with long eyelashes, chubby cheeks that on side of it was a bit red after lying on Sehun's chest for no one knows how long, little button nose and red small lips that is pouting a bit.

 

A little movement at his left side snap his fanboying over the cute looking creature that sleeping comfortably on his chest. Turning around, Sehun got the answer of the numbness he is feeling on his left arm. A boy is using his arm as his pillow.

 

The boy is sound asleep with soft snore. His hand was put around the little child who's sleeping on Sehun's chest. The boy is drooling all over the sleeve of the black colored hoodie Sehun's wearing. Sehun scrunches his nose in disgust but frown when he find a huge similarities on the little boy's face with his own.

 

After gulping his saliva a few time, Sehun turn forward and stare blankly at the ceiling, a bit confuse of what had happened to him and who are these people. Just about two minutes of thinking, a shiver run through his spine when he felt a hot breath touches the right side of his neck making him quickly turn around just to have his jaw dropped.

 

On his right side is an angel! A beautiful angel! No no, not a but the. That is the beautiful angel in the painting who he had been dreaming almost everyday since he took home the note that fell from the frame of Luhan and Shixun kissing. The boy who Sehun has been wanting to meet , the boy who Sehun has been wanting to touch, to hug, to kiss, to make him his. And his alone.

 

Sehun could feel his heart beating faster, his palm start to sweat, blood start rushing to his face making him blush a bit at the sight of the beautiful creature so , so near that he could feel his hot breathe and smell his smell.

 

Luhan.

 

Don't ask how he know that the boy is Luhan instead of Shixun. He just knew. His heart strongly told him that the boy is Luhan and the other one, the one who look like himself was the one named Shixun. And he believes his heart 1000%!

 

After a long heavenly time, the eyes with thick, long, curled up eyelashes swing open slowly and widen at the second when the owner realise that the other is starring at him. His eyes is even more beautiful in real life, is what Sehun's heart tell him at the second. Sehun's heart is beating even more faster.

 

Then, at the very moment, all the memories of how he could be in the same bed with all these people come back to him.

 


 

Its been almost a month since he last been in the mansion and also been almost a month he last saw the painting of the pretty boy who he believes was named Luhan. And since then he has been missing the painting, or more like the boy in the painting.

He never got back his camera which have a tons of the photo of the painting that he took without realizing it until Kai snap him from hisbdaze the other day. Even though Kai have his camera and there are a few photo with the pretty boy but its always with the present of the other man, Shixun.

 

Sehun don't know why but he can't stand looking at Luhan so close with other man ,even though the man look exactly like himself . So he start feeling weird, everything he did seems wrong , whatever he saw have the boy's face , he even start to ignore Kai which he never did since the very first glance he saw Kai.

 

And the worst of all, the whole house keep teasing him when he start smiling by himself. They're saying that Sehun is planning some surprise for Kai for whatever occasion that they themself can't guess. Sehun juat ignore it because only himself know that that's not true, not true at all. He was smiling from imagining happy days with Luhan.

 

Sometimes he felt guilty because Kai look happy everytime their friends tease them but he could really do anything. He also didn’t have the heart to tell the truth at Kai since the later had been doing a lot of sacrifice for him, Kai even got kicked out his family house after his family knew about him dating Sehun.

 

So, that night or should he say morning since its already half an hour passed midnight , Sehun silently wingle away from Kai's embrace and sneak out of their shared house (own by Kris) with only his phone and his wallet. He also left a sticky note that he stick on Kai's forehead saying that he went to the convenience store to buy some snack to fill up his stomach.

 

After almost half an hour of walk, Sehun stand at front of the mansion's main door. He was a bit hesitate to take the next step but after the feeling to miss the painting can’t be beared anymore and becomes even more when he's already in front of the place where he met the painting for the first time.

 

So, Sehun push open the door, planning to make the least sound but since the door was old and he's positive even older than himself , the door let out a loud creak and make Sehun shut his eyes tightly, afraid that whatever things that living in this mansion awake and know about his present. When nothing seems to come out , Sehun slowly open his eyes.

 

A bit relieved when nothing appear in front of him but a feeling of creepiness run through his veins when the atmosphere of the mansion look thousand times creepier at the time like this, making him a bit regret his decision to come to this place alone at this kind of time.

 

But Sehun shrugged the feeling away and step into the hall straightly toward the painting but when the light from the second floor flicker on make Sehun stop his step halfway in between the two huge staircase. making his breath almost stopped.

 

His eyes widen when he heard a , no, its more than own by one but maybe two person or not a person or whatever it is, the foot steps are fast and its coming down the staircase on his left and possibly coming toward him. Sehun want to run but its like his foot has been super glued to the floor that he can't move even an inch.

 

His eyes widen even more when what he saw in front of his eyes are two little boys . Wait, maybe one of that was a girl since he or maybe she was so cute to be a boy but he got a boying haircut but still some girls these days into boys' haircut but still. Ah! Whatever.

 

The two kids are wearing identical white colored pajamas, they are glowing from the light coming from the second floor. Its weird, how come little kids can be in this abandoned house? They don't even look slightest scared, when Sehun look closely the boys look excited than shocked or scared. They are no kids or even adult who don't creep out being in this creepy mansion at this kind of time, so Sehun make a conclusion that those kids are hundred percent ghosts.

 

Sehun could feel his blood turned cold and the air become even more cold. He start trembling when the two kids slowly approach him with arms reached out to touch him.

 

"Appa?" the two kids said at the same time.

 

Sehun blinked a few time, confuse and scared.

 

"Appa?" the two of them now already holding each of Sehun's hand.

 

Sehun's face turn even paler, he can feel their touch so these kids aren't ghost but this is totally weird. How can real kids be in a place like these and don’t look scared at all.

 

"Baba!!!" the taller one shout suddenly, making Sehun jumps.

 

"Baba! Appa is here!!" then the other one , the cute one shouts, he even start to jump up and down and swing around Sehun's arm.

 

"Baba, faster!" the two of them shout at the same time, sounding impatient.

 

With that, Sehun heard another foot step, heavier than the kids', coming down the stairs. Sehun look up to see who is coming own but he can't see him because there are bouquets of dusty plastic flower decorated in vases along the handle of the stairs blocking his veiw. But somehow his heart beating fast, not from feeling scared but excited to see the person.

 

Excited, because at last he realised that the kids that are trying to tear away his arm from his shoulder unintentionally, were the kids from the photos inside the house. So, the one that come down the stair must be Luhan and he know that its not Shixun, somehow he know.

 

His heart stopped when in front of him was the pretty angel that he been dying to meet. He is exactly like the painting , smooth looking skin, buttoned nose, big sparkling doe eyes, pink lips and most of all beautiful except that his hair is not honey blond.

 

"Shixun?" the angel asked, his voice is so sweet.

 

Sehun smile brightly at the sound , its just like he imagined. Just then, all the images in front of him blurred out and after that his world becomes dark. The last thing he saw before blacking out was the shocked face of Luhan, the beautiful angel and the last thing he heard was "Shixun" by Luhan and "Appa" by the two kids.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Chapter four is out~ I was suppose to update yesterday but I spent teh whole day on outing with friends (I watched Hunger Games, and was plainning to watch Big Hero Six too but my driver had to went home earlier and also spent the money mom gave me to buy food to buy The Mortal Instrument: City of Ashes, wahahaha~ Then running around Cosplay League that was held there but not many cosplayer and no anime merchandise store since its was just a small event, I'm totally dissapointed). At night, they're too many people around that i cant even start writing T.T.

     Thanks for reading , wish you could leave some comment and feedback~ 

 

Sorry just a lil' babbling: Just go through my FB and saw a LuHan page updated their photo and there is a person, dunno is it a guy or girl, comment "gay" and when some girls told that person not to do something like dat, the person just reply back that LuHan really is gay, and they start replying each other ... so after reading all of their conversation i reply but in saying that "are u frustrated that he won't look at u?" . Now im so excited to know what that person gonna reply~! xD