Third

Haunted Mansion?

“Wow~ this boy is so pretty~!!” Baekhyun and Tao coed.

All head in the mansion turn toward the two boy , who are standing in front of the painting of the boy who make Sehun’s heart beat even more rapidly than when he’s with Kai. All of them except Sehun quickly make their way toward the painting.

Sehun only took a glance at it before continue pretending searching for his lost camera which they realized it was missing when Baekhyun keep pestering to see the photos of the interior of the mansion. After knowing that Sehun had lost his camera , Baekhyun settle down with seeing photos from Kai’s camera.

But now the six of them all over the living hall of the mansion trying to find the lost camera. At first Sehun wanted to come alone to find it when all of them told him to “just forget about the camera”, “its too dangerous to go back”,”he could just buy a new one” and “Kris could buy you a new one, even the latest edition”, but when take one step out of their shared house, all of them rushed to his side and follow him without any sound.

Well, one of them, who is his beloved boyfriend, did ask why he so eager to find that camera back, even when Kris at last have agreed to buy him the latest edition. Sehun answer him with a sad , disappointed face (plus pouting) “ There were our sweets memories in there, from when we first get together until our anniversary which just past a few days ago. They are precious to me”.

Once again, Sehun glance at his friends who are praising the painting at the other side of the hall when he is at the other side, trying to find a chance to go upstairs. He keep imagining something since they safely went home the other day, so now he want to confirm if what he was imagining is real or not.

So, Sehun clear his throat loudly to attract his friend attention. “Guys, I think I’m going to search upstairs.”

“Ok, I’ll go with you” Kris offer to accompany Sehun upstairs, he already walking toward the latter.

“N-no need, you can help me search here , we didn’t go any further than 15 steps upstairs” Sehun decline Kris’s offer.

Kris just stood there and look at him weirdly, last time he was afraid until he can even walk home by himself but now he want to go upstairs by himself. Its fishy but Kris just ignore, maybe he just thinking too much.

“B-but Hun… It’s dangerous, I’m coming with you” Kai grabs Sehun’s wrist when Sehun about to take the first step on the stair.

“Nah, it’s okay. I think the ghost took a live today since there was no disturbance since we step into the house no?”Sehun giggles a bit, trying to crack a joke so that Kai wont follow him.

“No be ridiculous! Anything can happen when you are alone!” Kai tighten his grip on Sehun’s wrist making Sehun frown a bit.

“It’s okay, baby. The door don’t even open by itself today and we hear nothing close to the creepy giggles too.”

“But Sehun!”

“Baby, I’ll scream when I see anything weird okay?”

“Huh! I don’t care, I’ll still follow you upstairs!” with that Kai tighten his grip even more and drags Sehun to follow his step going up the stairs. Sehun let out a sigh.

When the couple are going p the stair they can hear Baekhyun’s cheerful voice, it’s a bit weird when he was the second most scared just from the idea stepping on the grass of the mansion’s compound but sound so cheerful as if he’s at one of the cosmetic exhibitions. He’s excited to see the painting of the man who look like Sehun, last time he saw it in Kai’s camera he keep arguing with Sehun with saying that the man in the painting look 10 times better than Sehun and Sehun keep saying that he is the most handsome man ever exist in the world before Kris would come in between them saying, “Kids, I’m the richest handsome man ever alive, end of story” before walking away.

When the couple reach the second floor, they don’t feel the chill they felt the other day. The second floor is quite warm quiet except from the faint sound of their friends’ voice from down stair. The evening sunlight shone along the hallway making it don’t look so creepy anymore and look more like the rich people house in dramas with furniture in golden brown colors and golden frames of painting decorated along the wall.

Kai quickly bend down to see if he can find his boyfriend’s camera anywhere under any of the furniture decorated along the hallway that he didn’t notice that his boyfriend didn’t even look interested to find his lost item, instead he keep looking at the painting hanged along the wall and the photo frames arranged on some of the furnitures.

Sehun eyes every frames among his sight range until he finally found what he was looking for. The painting of the two man, one was the pretty boy that make him fall in love with a painting and the other one was the guy who look like himself. They’re bith wearing matching suit and hands on each others’ waist.

I have found one, so the other one must exist too! Sehun talk to himself before quickly turn around to look at other frame there, forgetting about Kai who still trying to find the camera. Kai is  too afraid if he look up he’ll see the unwanted things so he never really look away from the ground so he don’t see Sehun not even helping him looking for the camera.

After a few frame, at last Sehun found the another things he had been looking for. The black and white photo of the two man kissing. Sehun feel happy for finding the photo as in his daydreams for this passing days but have a sling of jealousy toward the man who look like him for getting to kiss the pretty boy.

Sehun take up the photo to see it more clearly and as soon as the frame moved from its original place, a paper slip down from somewhere within the frame. Without putting away the frame, Sehun reach the paper and open it. The writing are neat.

When Sehun about to read the note, his phone ring, startling both him and Kai who immediately straighten his back and bump his head with the table he had been under in process.

“Yes?”

“We are outside! We heard some creepy things so we ran out first! Get out quick!” Chanyeol’s deep voice boom through the speaker. Making both of them shiver at the memories of hearing creepy childlike giggles.

And as if the things heard their thought, the giggling could be heard from down stair. Even more, they even hear the things speak some language they’re not familiar with but sure they had heard it somewhere before but too afraid that they brain can’t even guess what the language was.

Then they heard foot steps going up the stairs and the sounds getting near making their eyes widen. Without waiting any longer, Sehun grab Kai’s wrist after putting away the frame in his hand and shove the note into his jean’s pocket and make a run toward the opened window at the end of the hallway.

The couple jump out of the window without even thinking about the injuries they might get. Luckily there is some bushes just outside, and lucky again that there was no thorn In the bushes but they still manage to get some minor scratches from the small branches.

Without taking any last glance at the mansion, they sprint toward their waiting friends who was waiting for them at the gate.

 


 

Sehun take out the crumpled, yellowish note in his pants before walking toward his single which located opposite to Kai’s. After lying comfortably on his bed, Sehun take out his phone and switch on the flashlight and direct it toward the note after making sure his boyfriend already in his dreamland.

             

          “ Our first kiss in our paradise
                                 
                                    Forever Love,
                                Luhan & Shixun ”
 
 
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Thanks for reading~ comment and feedback are really appreciated~! I almost not updating after the whole day fooling around at my friend's house xD.