Eleventh

Haunted Mansion?

Sehun look around the train that taking him and his friends a.k.a. his housemates to their school lazily. They’re talking about something that Sehun don’t give a damn about , so he rather look at the people around him, some of ther couples are flirting with each other making Sehun roll is eyes from seeing it, there is also some people who are to engross to their phones or books in their hand.

There are also some student from other school chatting with themselves like what his friends are doing right now. Then, as always, there are a group or two of girl staring or shyly stealing  glance at his friends and him without knowing that the group of good-looking high-schooler are dating each other and don’t spare a glance at girls.

Later his eyes drift toward a boy with brown colored hair talking to cute little boys that might be his little brother which one of them wearing an annoyed frown on his face while the other one have a red cheeks and teary eyes that telling he might bawl anytime soon.

Then the teary eyes boy suddenly look up and his eyes caught Sehun’s making both of them froze. Just then Sehun realize that the crying boy look exactly like his little angel , Ziyu and the frowning one look like the little version of himself which is , Haowen. But the boy that are sitting back facing look nothing like Luhan.

As if the fate doesn’t want them to meet, the train arrive at a station which the one the three person he is staring at going off as the oldest among the three stand up and start pulling the other two to get up. The Haowen look-alike stand up lazily and reach out so the other boy could get down from the tall seat safely. But instead of taking the boy’s hand, the cutie point at Sehun’s direction while mouthing something.

That’s when it hit him, the two boys indeed are Haowen and Ziyu and the tallest among among them turn around looking at his direction with a wide eyes is the guy who look like Kyungsoo but says himself as Kangwoo. He look like he just saw a ghost as his eyes laid on Sehun. Then he quickly pick Ziyu up and walk quickly to the door impatiently waiting for the door to open, Haowen stand beside him with his hand the taller’s shirt, not wanting to lose them but his eyes are glued to Sehun with a sad look on them.

Opposite from sad but calm Haowen, Ziyu start thrashing around and struggle in the taller’s arm, trying to make the boy let him go, his small arm are stretching toward where Sehun is sitting , looking at them like a statue. Some people around them start to look at the three with a questioning look. Sehun could see tears falling on the puffy cheeks of Ziyu and his mouth saying something but the chattering in the train swallow away his small voice.

But as soon as the train slowly come to stop, he start struggling more and shouting louder that Sehun could make out some of his talking, which are “let Ziyu go”, “Appa over there”,”I want appa”, “I hate you” and so on. Looking at that Sehun at last come back to his continuousness and slowly want to stand up but a hand caught his wrist, he turn around to see Kai holding his hand while looking at him with an eyebrow tilt.

“Where are you going? This is not our stop.” Kai ask him.

Just when Sehun about to answer his boyfriend, the train stop and the door open up letting the people pooling in front of it to get off. And at the moment he could heard the cute voice of Ziyu clear and loud screaming his lung out.

“APPA!!! SEHUN APPA!!!” but before the little boy could say more , he already got dragged out of the train leaving a dumfound Sehun and Kai.

“What was that?” Kai suddenly ask making Sehun snap of his little daze.

Without answering his boyfriend, Sehun swat away his grip on his wrist and run through the sea of people that walking into the train. And luckily as soon as he step outside of the train, the door shut close and a few second later the train start to move leaving him panting and head turning around to look for the familiar faces but to no avail because there are tons of people walking here and there.

When he about to give up, his ears catch a familiar voice screaming from his right hand side. Believing his instinct , he quickly turn around and zoom his eyes to make out where the voice come from and there he catch the three person at the end of the station , going up the escalator toward the exit.

Knowing that if he don’t move fast enough he might lose the only chance he could see the people he had been missing this past weeks, Sehun quickly sprint toward the same direction they went , pushing through the sea of people , ignoring the weird look people give him. He don’t care what people think of him, all the matter to him right now is the kids, his kids.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Five boys look at the train door that just closed after one of their friend step out of it with wide eyes and mouth agape. Few seconds later, four eyes train on the boy at the last row who still have his hands in the air after being swat away by his boyfriend who just ran out of the train leaving all his belonging one the seat next to him.

“What just happen?” Baekhyun start.

“Did I heard clearly that the boy called Sehun… appa?” Chanyeol continue.

“I thought I’m hearing things, you guys heard that too?” now its Kris turn to talk.

“Kai… you know anything?”

Kai just stay silent, still shocked of what just happen. His boyfriend did not just ran off to chase some kid that called him appa all of sudden. His boyfriend who is still a high schooler did not just been called appa by some a four years old looking kid.

“Yah! Kim Jongin!”

Hearing Baekhyun’s piercing voice so close to his ear make the stoned boy quickly defrost and turn to look at his waiting friends. They are all looking at him with a questioning look on their face.

“D-Did the kid just called my Sehun…appa?” Kai stutter.

“Yah! We just ask you the same thing!” Baekhyun half shout and smack his head making him whine in pain.

“M-My Sehun have a kid call him appa…” Kai whisper to himself.

His friends look at weirdly.

“A kid call MY Sehun appa…”

“My Sehun have a child…”

“My Sehun have a baby…”

“A kid call him appa…”

Kai keeps whispering those repeatingly making his other friends start to feel bad at him and want to comfort him but cannot because he is too drown in his own world while his finger tangled in his dark brown locks and eyes glue to the floor and mouth moves slightly muttering what just happen.

“H-he have a child…”

“That’s why he keep sneaking out!”

“He’s cheating on me!”

Kai suddenly burst into tears and turn to Chanyeol who is sitting next to him and hug him tightly before burying his face on the latter’s shoulder and start sobbing. Chanyeol just sit there unmoving like a stone because of the shock of having Kai crying on him, so as  Baekhyun, Tao and Kris, they never seen Kai cried before, even when his grandmother passed away last year.

“Oh Sehun is so going to hell…” Kris mutter under his breathes.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

“I miss you guys so much… I’ll be back my babies…”

Luhan says as he hug his phone to his chest. The screen displaying the photo of Ziyu smiling cutely and Haowen who always looks bored also have a sweet smile on his lips, and most of all the certain crescent shaped eyes that half covered with his bangs.

Sehun

 


 ARGGGGHHH!!!! My back hurtssss!!! >.< 

Typing two story non stop is very tiring... feels like I wouldn't wake up anymore!!!

AN: So~ What do you think? 

PS: My Deer Maid alive again~~~